Who is sexier; Beckham or Ronaldo?

JaccobabeJaccobabe Posts: 27,931
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Very hard to tell. Still think Beckham has a slight edge, but it's so close...

What do you think?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither but if I had to choose Ronaldo.

Beckham reminds me of the old guy from Steptoe, Dave has just had more surgery/botox round his eyes.....and the twatoos YUCK!
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Err neither, seriously don't see an ounce of sex appeal between the two of them. Becks has small eyes, thin lips and comes across a bit thick. Ronaldo - still maintain give Andy Murray a haircut and a fake tan and you'd be hard pushed to tell the two apart, and also appears to have the intellect of a melon.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beckham without a shadow of a doubt - Ronaldo just looks sleezy looking - He certainly has a good bod though.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    Ronaldo. No contest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ronaldo is an orange whingeing mummies boy

Becks is a man.

No contest!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    I don't think its a tough choice personally, Becks every time!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, it's like comparing apples and pears, Beckham every time over Ronaldo, how anyone can find him sexy is absolutely beyond me :confused::p
  • tvfannytvfanny Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beckham every time. The pictures from when he was in Selfridges yesterday (?) were droolingly good.
    Ronaldo just doesn't do it for me - especially with that very pronounced adams apple.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely Ronaldo... try as I might to dislike him and I don't generally go for oily pretty-boys, whenever I see him I just think YES PLEASE.

Becks looks a bit mistrustful, it's those small darting eyes... :eek:
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    beckham......i live near and see/saw ronaldo quite often he is good looking but very arogant in his attitude.....also hes gone way ott on tantasticing himself up....
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bexgreen wrote: »
    Beckham without a shadow of a doubt - Ronaldo just looks sleezy looking - He certainly has a good bod though.

You say that like its a bad thing.;)
    Ronaldo out of the those Two.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Face, Beckham. Body and arse...Ronaldo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Becks Any Day Of The Week, Hubba Hubba
  • susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think either of them is sexy. Beckham looks like an adult version of Action Man, with about as much brain (my men have to be able to hold a reasonably intelligent conversation for at least 10 minutes!), and Ronaldo's a silly little boy who can't drive. He also looks as if he could do with a good wash.
  • kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Becks, for sure. Ronaldo looks like a cross between Cliff Richard and the Incredible Hulk.
  • floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    Beckham has a huge problem with regard to his sex appeal.

His voice.

As soon as he speaks he sounds like a 12 year old boy on the verge of puberty. It's a shame he wasn't blessed with a decent masculine sounding voice but I guess his football skills do the talking. ;)

I can't understand much of what Ronaldo says due to his thick foreign accent but it does match his face. :D He doesn't sound like a boy.

If Beckham doesn't speak, I'm sure many women would choose him.
  • wolfpawwolfpaw Posts: 10,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beckham, by far.

But Ronaldo has something dirty about him that I find shamefully attractive :o

*runs and hides*
  • The BloaterThe Bloater Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ron has a wierd fat neck with a pin head perched atop.
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beckham.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mmmm i dont care if there sleazy i want both hehe.....maybe Ronaldo a teeny bit more.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neither of them appeal to me personally, but Ronaldo is horrid!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neither if I'm honest, but if my life depended upon it, it would have to be Beckham.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Beckham all the way, so sexy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neither. Ronaldo is nice, but too young and Becks has never done anything for me, though he is attractive and he does seem like a really nice man. Becks does have an awesome stylist and he looks good in his clothes. Freddie Ljungberg any day!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ronaldo is because Beckham is now old and is sporting a remarkably ugly set of tattoos that make him resemble nothing so much as those fifty year old men you see wandering about seaside towns their shirt off and their mantits out.