The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know he's a total berk, but I find him such a bore and a blandie I couldn't summon up the strength to have a go at him. :yawn::sleep:
    He's SO out of the public eye these days, how people find anything to write about is beyond me.

Katie on the other hand is the gift that keeps on giving and long may she do so. ;):D

He doesn't bother me one way or another. He's not going out his way to grab attention like KP.

I'd imagine tomorrow after she marries or "remarries" Kevin/Keith/Kieran whatever his name is she will be in the media. Do you think she will be ever the blushing bride and stick her fingers at the cameras and flash her boobs like her last wedding?:D

Or maybe she will shock us and be the picture of elegance and class and beauty. ;) *

*and then I woke up.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The one I go to told me I'd win the EuroMillions this week......;) :D

it could be worse, they could have said you would marry a Kevin.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Oh I am sorry :o
    I really must keep up.
    I really must keep up.
    I really must keep up.
    I really must keep up.
    I really must keep up.

:D:D:D:D

No ......you REALLY must keep up.
    Bold & underlined please.
    SHUT UP GEE !:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You do not have to be the biological father of a child to be granted access or custody of a child... unlike people on here the family courts consider 'the best interest of the child'... when determining custody/access... I have no need for a disclaimer here as I know for a fact that the family courts will award custody/access to a non biological parent... my brother has full custody of his son with whom he shares no DNA but an ample amount of love, commitment and care.

Whilst I do not know the details of KP and PA's custody agreement I do know for a fact that the family court would consider Harvey a 'child of the family'... which means PA would be able to apply for access... I cannot see any reason why he would not be granted this... personally and this is an opinion I do not think KP is generous enough to give PA anything she was not made to by a court.
    Forum Member
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    He doesn't bother me one way or another. He's not going out his way to grab attention like KP.

I'd imagine tomorrow after she marries or "remarries" Kevin/Keith/Kieran whatever his name is she will be in the media. Do you think she will be ever the blushing bride and stick her fingers at the cameras and flash her boobs like her last wedding?:D

Or maybe she will shock us and be the picture of elegance and class and beauty. ;) *

*and then I woke up.:D
    Maybe Kev will wear the dress & she'll be dressed like Adam Ant and sing " stand & deliver !......yer money or yer life!"
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Maybe Kev will wear the dress & she'll be dressed like Adam Ant and sing " stand & deliver !......yer money or yer life!"

:D:D:D

Well lets hope she's not singing "I will always love you" I'm pretty sure she sang that to husband number one ;)
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    No ......you REALLY must keep up.
    Bold & underlined please.
    SHUT UP GEE !:)

:D;):D
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You do not have to be the biological father of a child to be granted access or custody of a child... unlike people on here the family courts consider 'the best interest of the child'... when determining custody/access... I have no need for a disclaimer here as I know for a fact that the family courts will award custody/access to a non biological parent... my brother has full custody of his son with whom he shares no DNA but an ample amount of love, commitment and care.

Whilst I do not know the details of KP and PA's custody agreement I do know for a fact that the family court would consider Harvey a 'child of the family'... which means PA would be able to apply for access... I cannot see any reason why he would not be granted this... personally and this is an opinion I do not think KP is generous enough to give PA anything she was not made to by a court.

Well aware of that too, but in this case .. i tend to think if it happened it would have made the papers. Especially seeing as all their other hearings did.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well lets hope she's not singing "I will always love you" I'm pretty sure she sang that to husband number one ;)

Can she sing :eek:
    Forum Member

SHE BETTER BLEEDIN' NOT !
    The spectre of Whitney will be less forgiving than the live Whitney was & will haunt her wedding chamber.

Oh no. Watch for the headlines "WHITNEY HAUNTED MY WEDDING NIGHT & KEV COULDN'T PERFORM ." She will sue the Houston estate. Mark my words.
    Forum Member
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Can she sing :eek:

Only when squeezed into a pink catsuit and bumpily pregnant.

OH WAIT !:eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

^ This...exactly This ^

We have had this conversation on here several times before , and each time you have provided this answer LAO , I don't know why it gets overlooked.
    I agree wIth you about KP, I don't believe she would allow contact with Harvey unless she had no choice in the matter
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well aware of that too, but in this case .. i tend to think if it happened it would have made the papers. Especially seeing as all their other hearings did.

Family court actions are generally kept private , there may well be an order in place that arrangements can't be divulged because there is after all, a child's welfare at the heart of it.

I have no idea if this is the case , and neither does anyone else bar the people involved .
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn t she suddenly stop him seeing harvey, blaming it on him not having the right nanny [which he got] and he could only have him every 2 weeks, after Pete went to court. This was coming from somebody who said Pete was the only real father Harvey knew. I thought it was funny how this happened when she got with Alex.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LAO that was very eloquently said, thank you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it was about a vile joke being said about her son and the fact if it had been about his race there would of been a massive public outcry ..
    Where do you get your idiotic idea she wants to be the poster girl for disabled mothers?

Even CP and nicola mclean tweeted their support for KP and harvey over this documentary, good to see that some people are capable of seeing through blind hatred for a worthy cause ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you not forgetting when Petey quite happily dumped Claire Powell when she refused to go with him.... and he went off to seek fame in the US? And we all know how that ended.

Have you ever read a kiss n tell published about PA in the states during this time ?
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now i would be the first one to slam the Pwicey for that .. but actually if you look at those photos it does look very much the kids have just run onto set - they certainly arent posed.

I have a feeling they werent meant to be photographed.

When she made the great statement about removing the kids from the public eye (other than when it suits her obviously, and excluding Twitter of course) the kids faces were pixelled out, which lasted for a whole week. If she really wanted them removed, she could do :yawn:
  • J.RJ.R Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I started reading some of this thread last night - wondering if anyone had any info on todays 'nuptuals' it was quite amusing because everytime I thought I was getting to the last page there was more and more. Anyway - although Janner has posted some quotes from a similar article I thought this link might be of interest, its a piece by the BBC about the court case. Down at the bottom (under the caption Song Lyrics) it mentions a bit about PA and CP. The whole article has some relevance to comments made in the thread though. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16001446

Still wondering about the wedding today. WSM seems such an odd place for a glamour model to hold a wedding in the first place - not exactly the UK equivalent to Florida! No insult intended to WSM we've had some great holidays there with the kids, but thats the point really it is surely somewhere to be associated more with childrens holidays than the latest KP wedding? She does know how to grab our interest though whatever we feel about her!
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course it is, a psychic told her so.....;) :D:D

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-thinks-her-future-is-mapped-130045 :eek: Hope is what a different psychic :D
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »

I think she's the one who told her she'd marry a Kevin.
    Uncannily accurate isn't she? :D:D

Anyone who thinks their life can be 'mapped out' by these charlatans is one sandwich short of a picnic....
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    (already been answered before)

Anyway

WEDDING DAY!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!

*smothers self in fake tan, jazzles my lady garden, sticks on a blonde wig and sticks balloons down my top so I can be JUST like her*
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it looks like the wedding is on as she just Tweeted: "As Billy would say...it's a nice day for a......x"

We if it is in Weston, the kids get a holiday to boot I guess!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    I'm betting her horse will poo out the rings to order.

Lol poor horse!
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why all the secrecy surrounding this wedding? What is she wearing? Surely she wants us all to see what a farcical event she is having yet again. Has some crappo mag got the rights to it or something?
This discussion has been closed.