Options

Sam from TOWIE ........

100% going in.

Was in Dubai this weekend, stopping over on the way to Oz.

Confirmed.

Not sure if I am interested to be fair

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rumour has it Hazel from BB has been around Essex a lot, perhaps it is her not Sam
  • Options
    Paul_Howard1Paul_Howard1 Posts: 1,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boltonjon wrote: »
    100% going in.

Was in Dubai this weekend, stopping over on the way to Oz.

Confirmed.

Not sure if I am interested to be fair

Maybe she is going to be a guest on the ITV2 show ?
  • Options
    ThetrevsterThetrevster Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    auntysplat wrote: »
    Rumour has it Hazel from BB has been around Essex a lot, perhaps it is her not Sam

Is that Joey or the county?
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she is going to be a guest on the ITV2 show ?

That's probably a better guess.
  • Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if it turns in to a TOWIE spin off I will be switching off
  • Options
    HanjybabyHanjybaby Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Or she's on holiday in Dubai? Just a thought...
  • Options
    JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are these towie idiots always in Dubai ?
  • Options
    The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who????
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like she is according to GMTV this morning

Would also explain why Ferne is hanging around on the panel, her best mate
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so is it to push towie on to ITV people then and out the realms of the shadow of ITV2?
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »
    so is it to push towie on to ITV people then and out the realms of the shadow of ITV2?

Possibly a good way of moving it over to itv1
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She tweeted

sam faiers ‏@SamanthaFaiers 17m
    Up & ready for training.. Am going to ignore all the mags & papers , and not let them ruin my week.. Love it when they say 'source' ✋
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The DM is reporting that she's going in now too. I have to question how wise a move that would be.
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh not Sam please, she looks like a scary witch without her make up. Let Joey have his bromance with Steve. She gets on my nerves the wannabe no talent woman.
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why all these TOWIE wannabes, they are all dreadful.

Why dont they just do a TOWIE version one year, so for those who will not sink thtemselves, to such a low place, to actually watch the tripe, dont have to no who they are
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why all these TOWIE wannabes, they are all dreadful.

Why dont they just do a TOWIE version one year, so for those who will not sink thtemselves, to such a low place, to actually watch the tripe, dont have to no who they are

It seems to me the people quickest to call TOWIE (and usually its viewers) "low" and "thick" are the ones taking it all far too seriously.
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its an age, thing im nearly 40, so have no interest, in peiople who just happen to live in essex, see the ITV cameras, and show there faces, maybe i have no clue what the programme is, are the characters trained actors.

But cant see why IAC viewers, have to have them shoved in there faces,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its an age, thing im nearly 40, so have no interest, in peiople who just happen to live in essex, see the ITV cameras, and show there faces, maybe i have no clue what the programme is, are the characters trained actors.

But cant see why IAC viewers, have to have them shoved in there faces,

Because ITV know someone with such a big Twitter following will generate an awful lot of votes - eg. Geordie Shore's Charlotte winning CBB.

The "shoved in their faces" thing is a bit moot - there's been plenty of campmates over the years that I've had no interest in and not wanted to watch... you have to just put up with it.
    They're not going to specifically cater to anyone, so there's bound to be a mix of different people from various industries. It'd be boring if not - I can't imagine what certain posters here would talk about if Joey wasn't in there!
  • Options
    MadeInHarryMadeInHarry Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hazel is too risky as it would be a massive promo for CBB. Hazel isn't even a Celebrity. Like Lacey Banghard she's not a celebrity and was in CBB. Louise Ciffe was in Normal BB and she has been in American movies/music videos she is more of a celebrity than both put together.
  • Options
    MattXfactorMattXfactor Posts: 3,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ITV will not risk Joey winning the show under any circumstances, she won't be going in.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gawd, I hope not.

If its only going to be pretend showmance with Amy and Joey, Joey doing tasks and now Joey's ex going in...what was the point of the other celebs even being there....
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because ITV know someone with such a big Twitter following will generate an awful lot of votes - eg. Geordie Shore's Charlotte winning CBB.

The "shoved in their faces" thing is a bit moot - there's been plenty of campmates over the years that I've had no interest in and not wanted to watch... you have to just put up with it.
    They're not going to specifically cater to anyone, so there's bound to be a mix of different people from various industries. It'd be boring if not - I can't imagine what certain posters here would talk about if Joey wasn't in there!

Actually you dont have to put up with it. I wont watch anymore if they shove talentless wannabees from Towie and the like down our throats on reality shows like this and CBB.

Im of the older generation and they probably wouldnt care if I watched or not but Im sure that there are others who think the same as me. Im sick of seeing Joey already. Its as if hes the only one in there.
  • Options
    lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They said on 'This Morning' that they had it confirmed from the producers that she is definitely not going in.......they want the showmance
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hansue wrote: »
    Actually you dont have to put up with it. I wont watch anymore if they shove talentless wannabees from Towie and the like down our throats on reality shows like this and CBB.

Im of the older generation and they probably wouldnt care if I watched or not but Im sure that there are others who think the same as me. Im sick of seeing Joey already. Its as if hes the only one in there.

Have to admit...
    I've watched the series avidly since the first season, and in 13 years, this is the very first time that I've considered stopping to watch it altogether, since they are so overtly bias to one character (which shows even on the "now" show). In other years, even with Helen Flanagan, Jordan, Burrell, Tara-Palmer, etc, etc ...some of the others got a look in, but so far every clip and trial has just centred around him, and now we've got the inevitable (and cynical) "romance" taking centre stage. Can't stand it ... :mad:
    Will either be watching on Fast-Forward (Tivo or on-demand) or just stop altogether if it doesn't change....

At least the DS poll shows that we are not alone...