What boxset are you currently watching?

Comments

• MissySmithMissySmith Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    Forgot Game Of Thrones!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just finished top of the lake - bleak but excellent!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm about halfway through season 3 of the walking dead on the US Netflix now. Then I need to find something else until they get season 4.
  • ste likes boobsste likes boobs Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching Cheers again. Though, I'll probably stop when Diane leaves.
  • NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just started season two of The Office (us) :D
  • LMLM Posts: 63,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gave up on legend of the seeker
    Now half way through mr selfridge series 1
  • GibraltarianGibraltarian Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Not strictly a boxed set, but just completed my seven season watch of Hill Street Blues.

What a great journey. Great series with great characters. Loved how the series was made so real, by mixing serious - even heavy storylines, with complete cartoonish chaotic mayhem. Perfect blend of Drama and COmedy - just like real life!
  • chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just started on ncis season 1. got the first nine seasons today
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not strictly a boxed set, but just completed my seven season watch of Hill Street Blues.

What a great journey. Great series with great characters. Loved how the series was made so real, by mixing serious - even heavy storylines, with complete cartoonish chaotic mayhem. Perfect blend of Drama and COmedy - just like real life!

Loved HSB - it was extremely groundbreaking. Would love to watch it again. :)
  • TutorGirl89TutorGirl89 Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    Just started Season 2 of Heartland on Netflix
  • FooxFoox Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just finished season 2 of lilyhammer, cant wait for the 3rd its my new fav show after GoT.
  • xander63xander63 Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just started to re-watch Justified a couple of days ago from the beginning!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got myself the complete series of merlin. Only ever seen a few series of it
    I am three episodes into series 1 atm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ncis season 3
    how i met your mother season 6
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    Almost finished Six Million Dollar Man seasons 1-5 and Bionic Woman seasons 1-3. Just got the Bionic Reunion movies left to go.

Recently watched the Lost Girl season 3 box set and Game of Thrones season 3. Just need to go back and watch all the commentaries and bonus features for Game of Thrones.

Next up will be Charlies' Angels followed by Bewitched/Tabitha and I Dream of Genie.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    I don't do boxsets per se, but i'm watching Orange is the New Black on Netflix.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thrombin wrote: »
    Almost finished Six Million Dollar Man seasons 1-5 and Bionic Woman seasons 1-3. Just got the Bionic Reunion movies left to go.

Recently watched the Lost Girl season 3 box set and Game of Thrones season 3. Just need to go back and watch all the commentaries and bonus features for Game of Thrones.

Next up will be Charlies' Angels followed by Bewitched/Tabitha and I Dream of Genie.

I'm so surprised that The Six Million Dollar Man hasn't had a latter day reboot.

I know they did it with The Bionic Woman & failed, but I think SMDM would have been a better base for a reboot, especially if they did it properly, Battlestar Galactica style.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,969
    Forum Member
    Reruns of Nashville season one.

I can't wait to get season two on DVD. I have to wait until July though :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shameless (USA)
  • wowboywowboy Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once upon a time.

I'm ally into it it's great, I'm pissed it's not got a channel here in UK though :(
  • johnathomejohnathome Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just finished watching Continuum 1+2 and really enjoyed them.

I'm now on Battlestar Galactica, i thought the mini-series was excellent and now halfway through s1, gotta make my streaming subscriptions pay for themselves :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    The two I'm watching at the moment are rewatching Battlestar Galactica ( nearly through S2) and Person of Interest (halfway S1) which I'm really enjoying BTW on netflix
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    I really want to take more advantage of Sky's on demand boxsets for shows such as 24, Mad Men, Hannibal, Game of Thrones, Prison Break and Futurama - but currently don't have enough time. But I am watching Banshee season 1 off there at the moment, very good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    7 episodes into Merlin Season 3
    Now on the last episode of Bomb Girls Season 2, then i will watch the film they did this year
    All of The Village Series 1
    All of The Mill Series 2

When i am done with Bomb Girls, i am gonna check out Cranford and Land Girls
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NCIS season 6
    How i met your mother season 7