Cracked.com ... All left handed people are murderers

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
Forum Member
http://www.cracked.com/article_18404_6-shockingly-evil-things-babies-are-capable-of.html

while randomly surfing during a quiet moment at work (don't look at me like that, you know you do it too) I found this hilarious article. Check out the number one item .... it seems all southpaws were originally twins who killed and assimilated their weaker sibling (ohhh, borgy!). And would you like to meet the kid in the picture in a dark alley? I bloody wouldn't.

Being a cack hander myself, I can't wait to nip down the pub and warn a few people off

" Don't dick around with me son... never mind killing before you were born... I was killing before I was born!"
:D:eek::D

Comments

• hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    http://www.cracked.com/article_18404_6-shockingly-evil-things-babies-are-capable-of.html

while randomly surfing during a quiet moment at work (don't look at me like that, you know you do it too) I found this hilarious article. Check out the number one item .... it seems all southpaws were originally twins who killed and assimilated their weaker sibling (ohhh, borgy!). And would you like to meet the kid in the picture in a dark alley? I bloody wouldn't.

Being a cack hander myself, I can't wait to nip down the pub and warn a few people off

" Don't dick around with me son... never mind killing before you were born... I was killing before I was born!"
    :D:eek::D

So all us left handers can go skipping merrily hand in hand together.....Bloody,dripping knives in left hand
    I thought about the Borg thing as well..lol
    Seriously though...its survival of the fittest....even in the womb i imagine.
  • Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a twin, and both of us are left-handers. Did we both kill other siblings? :eek:
  • DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eh? when i click on the link, it talks about evil babies?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eh? when i click on the link, it talks about evil babies?

It's on the second page, #1 talks about the theory that babies are capable of murder. :)
  • DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smithy1204 wrote: »
    It's on the second page, #1 talks about the theory that babies are capable of murder. :)

oh ta!
  • hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member

There was a programme shown about animals in the womb......humans included.
    And yes.....the stronger will fight for survival no matter what womb it is in.....human or otherwise.
    In fact i'd probably say that humans in the womb would maybe have a higher instinct of survival as we "appear" to be the dominant species all round.
  • mrkite77mrkite77 Posts: 5,386
    Forum Member
    1. I love cracked. I prefer my stories broken down into "Top 10" lists.
    2. I think it's funny that the term "southpaw" is actually used in the UK... since it's a baseball term.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrkite77 wrote: »
    1. I love cracked. I prefer my stories broken down into "Top 10" lists.
    2. I think it's funny that the term "southpaw" is actually used in the UK... since it's a baseball term.

I think it's kind of spread from there, especially through sports. Boxing uses the term pretty commonly too, so I'm assuming they got that from the baseball term?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 438
    Forum Member
    Left handed people are far cooler than us right handed mortals. No need to rub it in :mad:
  • plateletplatelet Posts: 26,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sinister
    def:
    Inauspicious, ominous, unlucky; Evil, seeming to be evil; Of the left side

:)
    Forum Member
    I think it's kind of spread from there, especially through sports. Boxing uses the term pretty commonly too, so I'm assuming they got that from the baseball term?

Yeah. The term comes from the fact that on a baseball diamond the home plate faces east, to keep the afternoon sun out of the batter's eyes. Therefore, the pitcher faces west, and being left-handed makes him a south-paw.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, since I'm an only child and a southpaw, I must've murdered the lot of them (siblings). I'm currently serching for the 666 tattoo!
    Forum Member
    I'm actually ambidextrous, does that mean I am two people?
  • mathertronmathertron Posts: 30,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So that's what those unending feelings of guilt and self-loathing stems from :)

Sorry bro/sis! I warned you not to f*ck with me in the mornings!