Options

About Danica, you cant fake her niceness!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,294
Forum Member
✭✭✭
You can diss her morals and her ways, as I always do, but there is no doubt, she is a very nice person. How she has interacted with people, men or women, I commend. She is without a doubt, the most pleasant housemate.
She's been burned by a lot of them in there, but she always manage to kiss and make up, which is more than I can do at times.
Even without the looks, she is very likeable to me.

Comments

• Options
    new_fannew_fan Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    Hear, hear! :)
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked stunning tonight on the BBBOTS Party clip.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I wholeheartedly agree OP :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So so so so TRUE

People are judging her so harshly, they are vocal about her life outside the house, but The Situation seems to get away scot free

She has a lovely personality, so what if she cajoles some rich guy in buying her some things, there is nobody on here that hasn't done something that they would like to never see the light of day, I don't believe anyone on here can judge her.

Unless the Dalai Lama is on here, then I apologise to him and bow out graciously
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree totally, she is a lovely person, and anyone who can massage that old malignant fossil's bunions while she spouts shite to her gets my vote.

Danica to STAY on Friday... would love it !!! if only to give old T Rex a migraine !!
  • Options
    MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    I agree Danica is a sweet girl
  • Options
    Christian CageChristian Cage Posts: 6,239
    Forum Member
    That's why I can't dislike Danica. She has not been two faced or nasty to anyone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 141
    Forum Member
    I agree. Lovely girl.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    I agree totally, she is a lovely person, and anyone who can massage that old malignant fossil's bunions while she spouts shite to her gets my vote.

Danica to STAY on Friday... would love it !!! if only to give old T Rex a migraine !!

Yeah, Grotbags nose would really be out of joint if Danica stays
  • Options
    potatolegspotatolegs Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    I agree she just wants to keep the peace at the end of the day and she really does look beautiful which helps.
  • Options
    allenasusallenasus Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love her, i will vote to keep her in. She has been a great housemate.
    Only people in there with there own sexual insecurity or perhaps guilty pasts are upset by her flirting,,
    Why should anyone care if she flirts, she is enjoying her time in house,
    She has been open and honest , and no one in there is perfect.il
    So for me she is top three, julian, prince , and danica...
  • Options
    Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a warm, kind person. Julian and Coleen have been around a while and are not push overs, so the fact that they have warmed to her and like her speaks volumes. The same with Lorenzo.
  • Options
    icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    She is a nice girl and doesnt need all the flack shes had.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeahh I agree with OP
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    I'm starting to feel a little sorry for her. She is really flirty and crossed some lines without totally realizing it, but now she's feeling the heat. I hate to see anyone get their feelings hurt.