Options

Neighbours: Ajay/Rani ? (may contain spoilers)

2»

Comments

• Options
    lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    infairness its a small enough street , no black people live on my road so i dont see hows it unrelastic:confused:

Quite right - it is possible to have this situation in a small street.
    SInce the rest of Neighbours is unrealistic (people recovering from life threatening conditions overnight - it won't be long before Kyle can see again - Kate and Mason yawn! ) why do we have to have tokenism?

THis reminds me of Peter Tatchell accusing the Royal Family of racism because they hadn't married anyone black!
  • Options
    Scorpio87Scorpio87 Posts: 1,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still sad they are going! I much prefer them to the Turners who i haven't warmed to in the slightest and am sick of the sight of! I would say the same about the Willises but they've only just arrived. My only problem with them is my hatred for Scott Hunter (the character, not Kip Gamblin) from H&A is still strong so the new Brad Willis is already starting to grate!

Rani has always been my favourite but this weird love triangle with Callum and Bailey is just bizarre and cringeworthy. Rani is way to pretty for either of them and i've no sympathy for Callum as he practically demanded she be his girlfriend just because he'd had a crush on her forever, like she had no choice in the matter. As for Bailey, he gets camper by the day which is strange as he's also very wooden. If all the writers can come up with for Rani is this stupid play storyline then i'm kind of glad shes going, at least this way she won't be wasted on any more duff storylines while the incredibly boring Georgia, Kate and Amber get every storyline going.
  • Options
    Red DevilRed Devil Posts: 13,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    I would like to have seen Chris and Joshua but predictably we are going to get Amber and Joshua...

Yeah, me too. I don't like like Amber.

It's a shame the Kapoors are leaving, I was hoping they'd bring back ghost Priya!

Hopefully they'll leave before we get 'treated' to the finished play.