Sharon Rickman-What A Bloody Cheek!!

dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
Forum Member
✭✭
I couldn't believe her tonight, firstly turning up at Dot's uninvited, not even asking if she would mind looking after Denny, then expecting Dot to feed him and giving her instructions on what he could or could not have to eat, taking a house key and letting herself into the house and then of course believing Dot would be lying over Denny pouring the cherry and having a go at her about drinking in front of Denny when she overdosed in front of Lexi only a few months ago. Actually loathe Sharon right now and I can't wait till she realises what Denny is really like and faces up to the fact she is a terrible mother!!

Comments

• cloudy80cloudy80 Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    hate her to bits
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The sooner that obnoxious witch is written out the better.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She expects people to drop everything at the last minute to look after her brat, she could have easily taken the day off instead she palmed Denny off to Dot, then when Dot was finally giving him some discipline she goes off on one.
    She thinks she's the world greatest mother and her son is an angel, I absolutely hate her.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They advertised the return of Sharon last year? Where is she?
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharon is bitter and lost but she is not bad...
  • Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    never liked her even at the start of eastenders,cannot act at all thats why she always returns to ee
  • Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I blame Lorraine Newman. The sooner the hack is kicked out of the soap, the better.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her days are numbered I reckon . Newman has buried the character for good .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Newman's already gone.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is still Lorraine's work so of course Sharon is still crap and we will have to put up with it until DTC can redeem her...
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her attitude was shocking in tonight episode but I blame no-one but the writers who are pulling out all the stops to re-build Ronnie and destroy our Shazza! (I was never her biggest fan but this is shocking) WTH!!
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a nasty piece of work, and so is her son. Letitia's acting is dreadful as well. No wonder she hasn't been seen in anything much since the last time she left EE, she's just a terrible actress in my view. I can't see her stint lasting much longer than a year at this rate. She's diabolical.
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her attitude was shocking in tonight episode but I blame no-one but the writers who are pulling out all the stops to re-build Ronnie and destroy our Shazza! (I was never her biggest fan but this is shocking) WTH!!

She wasn't too bad, but it was silly for her not to believe Dot out of all people. Ian is the only one left to slap her into her senses!

4 Different people have complained about Denny and still shes not willing to believe any of them!

Whitney
    Ava x2
    Dexter
    Dot
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've ruined her character she just written as a snobby, nasty bitch which Sharon never was, need to sort it out or write her exit cause they way she going now everyone is going to be sick of watching her.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »
    She wasn't too bad, but it was silly for her not to believe Dot out of all people. Ian is the only one left to slap her into her senses!

4 Different people have complained about Denny and still shes not willing to believe any of them!

Whitney
    Ava x2
    Dexter
    Dot

when she's throwing around the 'abuse' word so carelessly then yes, in my eyes, her behaviour is shocking. She needs to wake up!!
  • rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    that kid makes Corrie simon look lovable!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when she's throwing around the 'abuse' word so carelessly then yes, in my eyes, her behaviour is shocking. She needs to wake up!!

Exactly, she needs to take her head out of her arse and then maybe she'll finally see what's actually going on.:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »

Whitney
    Ava x2
    Dexter
    Dot

When did Dexter find out about the devil child?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »

Something happened which started the Ava/Sharon feud. I think Denny did something with a football and blamed Dexter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »

Denny stole something of his and it broke Dot's window, he told his mum Dexter gave it to him, Sharon ran over to Dexter's house shouting the odds, Ava told her to piss off.
    Bart Simpson owns one of those things (sorry don't know what it's called)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Something happened which started the Ava/Sharon feud. I think Denny did something with a football and blamed Dexter.
    priscilla wrote: »
    Denny stole something of his and it broke Dot's window, he told his mum Dexter gave it to him, Sharon ran over to Dexter's house shouting the odds, Ava told her to piss off.

Thanks. :) I think I remember it now. Sharon is deluded, she obviously knows but doesn't want to admit it. The storyline is awful. Hopefully Denny crosses Lola next and she can shout the odds back at Sharon for when she overdose on pills while she was looking after Lexi.

I can't believe she had the nerve to shout at poor Dot for "drinking" while looking after Dennis Jr.
  • sarahcadhillsarahcadhill Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprise surprise, more Sharon hating threads lol.

I agree, as a massive fan of Sharon, I am starting to get annoyed with her. Hope DTC can redeem Sharon before it's completely too late. LN should be ashamed of herself for ruining an iconic character. At least she didnt' completely ruin Shirley and gave her a fabulous temporary exit storyline.
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »

A slingshot?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ieWrWLjii0
  • AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    How did you all feel when Dot was defending her adult murderer on and on occasion when he fell out with Asians was racist as well? Sharon is nowhere close to that league.
    This is not a new theme on EE Bianca never disciplines Tiffany on the times she has acted awfully. Peggy took years until her sons were middle aged to do anything.

I would love him to get to the point where he defies her as well all the time. Then gets his hands on her pills she screams at him not to take them but a defiant Denny does. He is rushed to hospital very ill but survives. It serves however as a wake up call as she realises her lack of discipline put him in more danger than anyone else did. It would be a dramatic conclusion and give the storyline purpose.

Ian is a product of his upbringing his father didn't approve of his career choices like we saw with Ian and Bobby, previously Peter whom he was pushing him to be a athlete thought he wasn't that interested.
    Phil is like is father Eric.
    And Sharon is a product of her upbringing Den never saw his adult daughter was ever in the wrong and like her mother struggles with the illness that is addiction.

Is it annoying? Hell yes I know mothers like this and its realistic. And they have far less reasons to be as protective as Sharon. Yet do these same people find Dot vile? I mean Sharon as defended her young son who is mean, hardly in the same league as defending a murdering adult son with shades of racism is it? Or does this only apply to Sharon?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cooler wrote: »

Yes a slingshot, thanks :)