WWE Network

HardstylerHardstyler Posts: 1,892
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Has anyone managed to suncribe to the wwe network using any sort of proxy? Free or paid? I might try and subscribe at the end of the week

Comments

• pembo2004pembo2004 Posts: 4,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if you buy FSM mag it tells you how to get the network in the uk
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I put down an American address. The address you put down is completely irrelevant, *IF* you pay by PayPal. Some people have said you don't need a service like Unblock US to access it, but I can't comment on that because I have that on by default for Netflix anyway.
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hardstyler wrote: »
    Has anyone managed to suncribe to the wwe network using any sort of proxy? Free or paid? I might try and subscribe at the end of the week

I've got it working, using an Apple tv and unblock us, though there is a ton of buffering on the old shows; but apparently it's like that for everyone including those in the US, it doesn't appear to be working properly at present.
  • ste likes boobsste likes boobs Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've managed to get it set up fine on my PS3 and I'm in Canada. I've used paypal for payment and I use Unblock Us all the time anyway so can't comment if it is needed.

It's been working okish. The live stuff has worked fine with no problems but the old shows have half wored.

At the moment I'm watching Raw from September 98 and it has been working ok at the moment. I did try watching the first episode of Smachdown but it froze after a few minutes. I tried watching WCW Halloween Havoc yesterday and it worked for 40 minutes but then froze too.

The Network is probably just getting hammered at the moment.
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got it currently running on my ipad thanks to Unblock Us & have managed to download the WWE app on the xbox360.But as of yet the WWE app isn't working on xbox & hasn't been since launch day.

I'd like to say i've watched a number of things but the truth is the majority of the ppv's/tv shows i have looked at i'm lucky to get 2mins worth of viewing without having it stopping & starting.I don't think it's my broadband connection as i never really have this problem when i'm watching different Netflix regions.

What i would liked to have seen is the option of being able to carry on watching your ppv/tv show where you last left off.

Hopefully they will have it running smoothly ASAP.
  • ste likes boobsste likes boobs Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A resume option would be most welcome. Though the fast forward option isn't too bad, plus on some ppvs it'll let you skip to important parts.
  • HardstylerHardstyler Posts: 1,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So if I subscribe to unblock us then u can subscribe to wwe network then on PC?

Would this also work on my samsung galaxy tab using the app?
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    So if I subscribe to unblock us then u can subscribe to wwe network then on PC?

Would this also work on my samsung galaxy tab using the app?

Yes just change the dns settings on every device
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    homer2012 wrote: »
    Yes just change the dns settings on every device

Is this easy to do? Does unlock.us have a guide on how to do this?

Also does $9.99 pm equate to something like £6pm?
    Forum Member
    Is this easy to do? Does unlock.us have a guide on how to do this?

Also does $9.99 pm equate to something like £6pm?

Yes unblock us are very helpful and have great customer service, they do short how to videos that a 2 year old can follow.

Very recommended.

£6pm is about right.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes unblock us are very helpful and have great customer service, they do short how to videos that a 2 year old can follow.

Very recommended.

£6pm is about right.

That's the main reason why in getting it £6pm for all those PPVs and content..... Amazing value! Ad for the wwe aswel..... That's something as we all know how much they like their $$$$$

Anyway I'll give it a shot tonight and see how I get on with my PC as that's hooked up to my main telly and that's how I'll be mainly watching it anyway!
    Forum Member
    Currently watching ecw one night stand 2005.
  • tsotso Posts: 25,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paypal wont let me pay..:(
    i entered my real name then the stamford/conneticut one plus the phone number on billing page
    paypal says i have to pay by another method
    Forum Member
    tso wrote: »
    paypal wont let me pay..:(
    i entered my real name then the stamford/conneticut one plus the phone number on billing page
    paypal says i have to pay by another method

When paying with paypal use your registered card address were u live.

Wwe wont see it just the payment.
  • tsotso Posts: 25,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When paying with paypal use your registered card address were u live.

Wwe wont see it just the payment.

its too must of a headache tbh..im not that fussed at the moment.^_^
    i can still see free ppvs anyway so im not really bothered:D
  • Uncle_PhilUncle_Phil Posts: 490
    Forum Member
    Anyone know if the 6 month commitment will be enforcable for us at all?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uncle_Phil wrote: »
    Anyone know if the 6 month commitment will be enforcable for us at all?

I think it will be enforceable for anyone regardless of country of registration
    Forum Member
    I think it will be enforceable for anyone regardless of country of registration

You can easily cancel the payments .. then what can they do? I signed up for it with a fake name and the address of a KFC somewhere random in America.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uncle_Phil wrote: »
    You can easily cancel the payments .. then what can they do? I signed up for it with a fake name and the address of a KFC somewhere random in America.

I'm gunna have to find an American address that I can use lol

Need to see if paypal will set up with it first
    Forum Member
    when you sign up there is a box to tick for the 6 months commitment (I think I saw that) just leave it unticked
    Forum Member
    I'm gunna have to find an American address that I can use lol

Here you go

http://minnesotarestaurantsearch.com/albertville-mn-restaurants/burger-king
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    when you sign up there is a box to tick for the 6 months commitment (I think I saw that) just leave it unticked

Your right,there is a box.I just left it unticked.I want to see how the next 6 months go before committing to another 6 months.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My hurdle may be paypal tho can I not use a UK card?
    Forum Member
    My hurdle may be paypal tho can I not use a UK card?

Paypal is world wide and does currency convertor for you.
  • gothergother Posts: 14,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Paypal is world wide and does currency convertor for you.

This is how i did it although make sure you have about £7 in your paypal or bank account as they do take $9.99 to verify your card for free weeks trial.