The Zygons/queen Elisabeth To Return Next Series?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
Forum Member
✭✭
Ok i don't know if this is a plot hole or a set up to a possible episode next series but the scene with the zygon ship thingy how the hell did Queen Elisabeth (who was pretending to be the Zygon) knew of the Zygons history in the time war and their plan and also she knew about their technology?? Im really confused by it.

Is it a plot hole?
Did i miss something?
Or was Queen Elisabeth pretending to be a Zygon who then told the Doctors she is Queen Elisabeth actually a zygon who fooled the Doctor into believing she is the real Elisabeth for perhaps a future story??

Sorry if i confused anyone

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    It's definitely a plot hole I would say. In fact the whole Elizabeth/Zygon subplot in the episode wasn't needed. I think it was just there to fill a gap of time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    urghh it's really going to annoy me if it's a plot hole!! I wish the zygons returned next year instead maybe as a two parter opener for Capaldi's Doctor , they didn't seem necessary IMO
  • CoinCoin Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    Actually, I felt it there to help draw a parallel between what the War Doctor did with the Moment, and what Kate Stewart from UNIT was going to do with London.

The Elizabeth stuff was just the set up for it