Jennifer Lopez - Booty feat. Iggy Azalea VIDEO (HOT!!!)

2»

Comments

• Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted to put some shit witty put down like I normally would, but this video is just further proof that the human race ****ing deserves to die. Not a single soul saved, every single one of us, dead from de AIDs and Ebola.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    It's a song called booty about bootys so what did everyone really expect? Them wearing a long dress n crying
  • RoseAnneRoseAnne Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a song called booty about bootys so what did everyone really expect? Them wearing a long dress n crying

Wouldn't surprise me if they thought of the video first, and then "wrote" the song to go with it. "Hey, JLo, we've got big bums, let's make a video of us wiggling them. Anyone got a post it note to write some lyrics on?"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Are they gonna release this to itunes it seems a bit of a waste if they dont even if they wait they should release it asap to go the video views everyone is talking about it wheather good or bad
  • FashionFashion Posts: 5,017
    Forum Member
    jlp95bwfc wrote: »
    The video you're referring to is not the official video and is just a series of clips from previous videos put together by a fan.
    Thanks for clearing that up, fan-made version looked seamless :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Wow! Prostitutes really do have to work for their money these days, don't they?

I'll never understand why women feel the need to take off their clothes and shake their fannies to the camera in order to sell a song. Well, apart from trying to compensate for the lack of talent. They think they're being shocking and controversial when really it is not original or new anymore. Trail blazers they are not. Infact, the lot of them give females a bad rep.

I think your comment shows why some women want to do videos like this. Men can appear topless in their music videos and sing about one night stands or bitches and hoes and nobody refers to them as prostitutes. In what way does this video gives females a bad rep? I see more skin at the beach. Maybe they just like showing off their body? They look great, so why not? I get that some people are modest and that's fine. I just don't understand forcing modesty on others and breaking out words like prostitute when women refuse to cover up. It's not fair at all. Especially when we have guys like Justin Bieber randomly stripping down to his underwear on stage without people calling him a sex worker. He can show off his chest and legs, but legs and a bit of "booty" make Iggy and Jennifer prostitutes. Why do people still act like this over a semi-nude woman, but not a mostly nude man? Someone here mentioned "female empowerment". Apparently we are only empowered when were covered.
    RoseAnne wrote: »
    They really should be ashamed of themselves. If they think it's female empowerment, they really are deluded. I await the next video of Jason Derulo, Robin Thicke or Pharrell shaking their bums. Like that's ever going to happen. >:(

Well let's reverse the genders here and imagine that Robin is the one shaking his arse in a video and Jennifer is the one being pictured groping another man's arse in public despite being married and having a child. Which one do you think would be criticized the most?

Speaking of Robin and Pharrell, I think they're too busy singing songs with heavy rape undertones to think about shaking their arses.
    To be fair Jason Derulo does the male equivalent by having his top off in every video.

That's ok though, because he's male.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    MissMarvel wrote: »
    That's ok though, because he's male.

Heard his song "Wiggle" the other day.

Atrocious!
  • Mina_CameronMina_Cameron Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair Jason Derulo does the male equivalent by having his top off in every video.

He also has scores of half-naked oiled women shaking their booties while he and his friends nod 'appreciatively' or whatever. No one's tuning into his videos to see him half naked, let's be honest.