Recommend me some other music please.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 935
Forum Member
✭✭
I've mainly always been into dance/electronic music but as much as I love it, I've began yearning for something else for whenever I feel I want a little break from dance. It can be from any year, (a mixture of old and recent stuff would be great) and I'm also open to both male and female artists/bands.

Here's the genres of music I mainly want recommendations for:

Rock - I never really had the chance to get into rock growing up, since my mother always hated it.

Hip Hop/Rap - I've always found myself liking some hip hop when it's actually decent but I find this pretty rare. Would love some quality hiphop/rap without all the "****, hoes, guns and bitches" type stuff that we get from mainstream rappers these days.

Reggae - I've always really liked reggae when I have heard it but I've never known where and how to find music within this genre.

R&B/Soul - Some REAL decent stuff, instead of Chris brown/Ne-Yo/Rihanna.

Pop - By pop, I mean songs from pop albums that were actually pretty good but were never released as singles and aren't that well known.

and just ANYTHING really, any song or any other genre YOU think is good, I will at least give it a listen, even if i don't end up liking it.

Thank you :)

Comments