Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Oracle is Hilarious.
  • Options
    RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Jake Canuso (Mateo) wants to be on SCD, but fears they won't have him because he has had dance training..... He was in the No More I Love You video (IIRC)

I think he was also in a Take That and a Spice Girls video too? He'd be great on SCD
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    RyJa wrote: »
    I think he was also in a Take That and a Spice Girls video too? He'd be great on SCD

He would. Hope the BBC have been watching
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like it's the final ep in the series again then :cool:

Eps 5, 6, or 7 ......
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was a bit more like the Benidorm of old and I can't wait till next week.
  • Options
    Trmcg5Trmcg5 Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought this was a big improvement on the first two. Loving Geoff an Boreen already!
  • Options
    Valene1Valene1 Posts: 1,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed this episode and laughed quite a bit which wasn't so much the case in the first episode.
  • Options
    davie1924davie1924 Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Utter drivel, that's me finished with Benidorm for good.
  • Options
    SJH1984SJH1984 Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    Best episode for ages. It always felt like the Garveys were shoehorned into the show somehow. It worked so much better without them tonight. Great to see Johnny Vegas back, can't wait for next week!
  • Options
    cuzacuza Posts: 1,745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davie1924 wrote: »
    Utter drivel, that's me finished with Benidorm for good.

I agree, sadly.

I used to love this show.
  • Options
    chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like they forgot what happened in s3 as geoff and lesley dont remember their blind date and hes back to being an immature prat before he got with chantelle. No mention of her and the their kid either. Funniest episode in a long time though and didnt even miss madge hope it keeps this funny
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think The kid might get a mention next week. But I was thinking the same, they seem to have forgo the Les and Geoff date
  • Options
    wowboywowboy Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best episode in series was really funny.
  • Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh, Noreen really annoyed me, so when she left I was chuffed, now she's back its annoying.

I'm missing the Garveys already, well not so much Janice, but Mick and Madge.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    This has been the best episode in years, reminded me of Benidorm of old and didn't miss the Garvey's one bit. loving Clive's sister.. rough as ..just like the Garvey's were before they mellowed them.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Really enjoyed tonights episode - the best one in a long long time. I never missed the Garveys at all.
  • Options
    stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Awful episode!
  • Options
    blackcat1blackcat1 Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    We really enjoyed tonight's episode , the oracle & Noreen were very funny , like Tiger & his Dad - the auntie :o:o:o
    I just thought it all worked well and we're enjoying this series
  • Options
    basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry but I found it crap. Really misses the Graveys and I didn't even laugh once. I am suprised anyone liked it last night as it was totally shite to me.
  • Options
    Twenty10Twenty10 Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    I thought that somehow I must have missed the humour in last night's episode because of the positive reviews above, then I realised that at least three of them were from the same poster!

Very poor, well past its sell by date and not funny anymore.

Such a shame as it used to be a really good, funny series - but that was quite a while ago now.

Having said that, it will probably get decent viewing figures because there was bugger all else on tv last night.
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just catching up.

The scenes with the darts/the Oracle were so boring! Didnt find this episode funny at all.

And Noreen speaks too slowly....cant stand her
  • Options
    newyorkcitygirlnewyorkcitygirl Posts: 558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why isn't this available to download on my Sky box?
  • Options
    miavivmiaviv Posts: 3,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only been watching from series 6. Got a bit of a crush on Mateo! Thought it was much better this week than last. Love the character of Terri and Jonny Vegas is always fun. Is Joan Collins in this series?
  • Options
    comedy89comedy89 Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am looking forward to the upcoming guest stars John Challis, Joan Collins and Ruth Madoc. I imagine Ruth Madocs character will be the wife to the welsh man.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Twenty10 wrote: »
    I thought that somehow I must have missed the humour in last night's episode because of the positive reviews above, then I realised that at least three of them were from the same poster!

Very poor, well past its sell by date and not funny anymore.

Such a shame as it used to be a really good, funny series - but that was quite a while ago now.

Having said that, it will probably get decent viewing figures because there was bugger all else on tv last night.

Why bother watching? I've never understood why people continue watching tv shows they no longer like.:confused: