HUGE spike in paranomal events this last two years /two months!

Malcolm_ReedMalcolm_Reed Posts: 517
Forum Member
✭✭
Something quite stange and mysterious is happening over both the last two years and the last two months.

There are have been a massive INCREASE in reports of paranomal events being reported to the police, army, social workers, Sarmaratians, forums etc.

Some sort of ignition point is being reached - a point of no return.

Take these 3 recent true stories for example:

1. http://www.bostontarget.co.uk/Boston-Borough-Council-paranormal-investigators/story-25035497-detail/story.html
Paranormal investigators have concluded Boston Borough Council’s offices are haunted by the ghost of a former lawyer called Jeremy.

The council released details in November of a number of spooky goings-on at its Municipal Buildings in West Street.

These included a shadowy figure appearing behind a member of staff and then disappearing, disk drawers on computers opening on their own – even when computers have been switched off and a glass flying off the top of a fridge and smashing to the floor.

ook

2. http://www.gloucestershireecho.co.uk/s-going-haunted-Cheltenham-pub-Watch-video/story-25360247-detail/story.html
Ghosthunters spent the night in a possibly-haunted Cheltenham pub.

And they seem to have come away with evidence of something odd going on.

The group Days Gone By in Cheltenham got in touch with Del Barnes, the landlord of the St George’s Vaults in St George’s Place in Cheltenham having seen a story in The Echo about how he is convinced it’s haunted.

Del said: “They got in touch with me and asked if they could spend the night in the basement. It used to be the cells from the police station next door and people would be taken away from here to be hanged in Gloucester.

“They came with video camera and there were a coupe of things that happened. I’ve got glasses, the one with handles, hanging up and they were moving without being touched.”

Read dJWeCMp

3. http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/haunted-shop-mold-investigated-paranormal-8129709
Grant Wilson, former lead investigator on SyFy's paranormal reality series "Ghost Hunters", warned his followers tonight not to let 'black-eyed children' into their homes. Although his Nov. 25 Facebook post was likely partly in jest, he did encourage fans to research the eerie reports of black-eyed children. While no one knows for sure who or what they are, there are several theories.

Black-eyed children are thought to be a paranormal entity often seen in deserted areas or knocking on your door and asking to come in. These spooky kids have solid black eyes and often instill a sense of fear or terror. While there have been no reports of these children attacking anyone many people report feeling threatened by them. These spooky kids are usually between the ages of 12 and 16 and often appear in pairs asking to come into your home or get a ride in your vehicle.

According to Creepy Pasta, these kids often speak in the language of an adult, or may actually have an adult's voice. When they are denied admittance to the home, they reportedly get angry and insist on coming in. Many believe black eyed children have evil intent, but that they can only enter your home if you invite them in.

David Weatherly, author of Black Eyed Children, explains to Where Did the Road Go Radio that many witnesses describe the children dressed in what appears to be Amish clothing and speaking in a monotone voice. They tend to repeat the same phrases multiple times as they insist on getting what they want, which is usually access to your home or your vehicle. These strange children always ask for an invitation into your personal space, such as your home or car.

Weatherly postulates that these children could be some sort of alien human hybrid or could be a demonic being that needs an invitation before it can enter your home. He likens the children to demons that are not able to enter your home or body without some sort of invitation and says it suggests that the children must be invited in. Most encounters occur in the late afternoon, but some have occurred in the early morning or the middle of the night. According to Weatherly, reports of these mysterious black eyed children have existed since the 1950s.

Something big is going on here. What the devil is going on here?

It seems the UK is the centre of some sort of NEXUS for paranomal energies and it is also some sort of CRUCIBLE for simeply unexplained phenomonenons.

Comments

• Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something quite stange and mysterious is happening over both the last two years and the last two months.

There are have been a massive INCREASE in reports of paranomal events being reported to the police, army, social workers, Sarmaratians, forums etc.

1. http://www.bostontarget.co.uk/Boston-Borough-Council-paranormal-investigators/story-25035497-detail/story.html

2. http://www.gloucestershireecho.co.uk/s-going-haunted-Cheltenham-pub-Watch-video/story-25360247-detail/story.html

3. http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/haunted-shop-mold-investigated-paranormal-8129709

It seems the UK is the centre of some sort of NEXUS for paranomal energies and it is also some sort of CRUCIBLE for simeply unexplained phenomonenons.

No there isn't as there is no such thing as 'paranormal' events.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're being too obvious now, OP.
  • HypnodiscHypnodisc Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got as far as this..
    Paranormal investigators have concluded Boston Borough Council’s offices are haunted by the ghost of a former lawyer called Jeremy.

And I was literally howling with laughter :D thank you OP, that cheered me up a treat :D
  • Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's an awfully long post about a silly subject.
    Why do you need to assure us the stories are "true"?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hypnodisc wrote: »
    I got as far as this..

And I was literally howling with laughter :D thank you OP, that cheered me up a treat :D
    Oh, do read on:
    "According to Creepy Pasta.........
  • PrinceOfDenmarkPrinceOfDenmark Posts: 2,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You're not very good at this are you?
  • TheSilentFezTheSilentFez Posts: 11,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. There are over a thousand times more paranormal events lately than there used to be.

...but a Thousand times zero is still zero so...
  • Malcolm_ReedMalcolm_Reed Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. There are over a thousand times more paranormal events lately than there used to be.

I advise two pieces of advice to you:

1) Look up the true definition of paranomal

2) 1000 times an event is at least 1000 events. An event equals 1. 1000 x 1 = 1000. You said there were 1000 times more paranomal events. An event cannot = 0. You have made your mouth appear foolish and your maths acuity = 0! :D
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

... :)
  • phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well??? Which is it??? Two years or two months?

Or is that ....a timeslip??? :D:p
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have made your mouth appear foolish and your maths acuity = 0! :D

Pretty sure that poster is studying maths at Oxford or something*. That post didn't make him look foolish anyway, read it again.

*I think I have the right poster anyway! From the college thread...
  • QT 3.14QT 3.14 Posts: 1,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mahna Mahna
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Crucible" was an unfortunate word as it's the title of a play where paranormal didn't happen.
    Is paranormal more like paramilitary than paramedic? I think we should be told.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would guess that a lot of paranormal investigators don't exhaust every possible cause. A lot of them are probably looking for something that they can use to 'confirm' that the building is haunted.
  • HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There has been a sudden RASH of people posting RANDOM CAPS. I think this means there is an UPSURGE in the activity of our lizard OVERLORDS. Etc.
  • PrinceOfDenmarkPrinceOfDenmark Posts: 2,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

1) Look up the true definition of paranomal

2) 1000 times an event is at least 1000 events. An event equals 1. 1000 x 1 = 1000. You said there were 1000 times more paranomal events. An event cannot = 0. You have made your mouth appear foolish and your maths acuity = 0! :D
    Have you been on the pipe?
  • Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Use of legal highs are on the rise too so...

Not that I believe it but I'm curious about reports of black eyed children. Has anyone said what happened when they were invited in?

Sounds like it could make a good Dr Who episode.
  • Malcolm_ReedMalcolm_Reed Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Use of legal highs are on the rise too so...

Not that I believe it but I'm curious about reports of black eyed children. Has anyone said what happened when they were invited in?

Sounds like it could make a good Dr Who episode.

Black-Eyed People (sometimes called Black Eyed Children or Bek) are young people, often children, with eyes that are solid black with no differentiation between sclera, pupil, or iris, and are occasionally reported to have blue or bluish tinted skin like that of a corpse. Those who report encounters with them often feel that the children were somehow supernatural and extremely dangerous though they could not explain why.

Often they can be seen playing games and singing the nursery songs Old Man Long Legs or He Jumped into a Bramble Bush.

They are usually near abandoned or deserted areas. Sometimes, the reports talk of them appearing at one's doorstep- usually alone or in a pair. They appear to be unusually confident, yet shy children who avoid your gaze and look down, hiding their eyes, but speaking with an eloquency far beyond their apparent age.

Often using the mannerisms and speech patterns of an adult, they occasionally even possess the voice of an adult, too. They will usually attempt to talk the victim into allowing them entry into their home to use a telephone or to be safe from some unspecified danger. Occasionally, when seen outside the home, they will immediately stop their play and stare at you, or, if possible, approach you, asking for a place to stay or trying to talk you into giving them a ride home.

Often, people begin to agree to their requests against their better judgement, even though the request will seem vaguely unsettling, without realizing why it is. Should you discover that their eyes are completely black, the children become very angry and insistent on you complying with their demands. Some people who have encountered Bek feel that the children may have been using some form of low-level mind control to get them to comply.

Experiences involving the Bek generally do not explain the cause of the children's eye color or the origins of the children themselves. Sometimes thought to be the spirits of lost or murdered children, the Bek are thought to be harbingers of ill will and personal doom.

The encounters frequently emphasize that the children must be voluntarily admitted or invited into the house or car in question, and in this way are reminiscent of some vampire legends. However it is unspecified what happens should you comply with their demands, as no reports of the Bek have included that happening, possibly indicating the death of those that comply.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're still curious about Black Eyed children after Creepy Pasta? Chuck in some borlotti beans and call it a Tuscan stew.
  • sodavlacsodavlac Posts: 10,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Black eyed children? Sounds like child abuse.
  • Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Black-Eyed People (sometimes called Black Eyed Children or Bek) are young people, often children, with eyes that are solid black with no differentiation between sclera, pupil, or iris, and are occasionally reported to have blue or bluish tinted skin like that of a corpse. Those who report encounters with them often feel that the children were somehow supernatural and extremely dangerous though they could not explain why.

Often they can be seen playing games and singing the nursery songs Old Man Long Legs or He Jumped into a Bramble Bush.

Occasionally, when seen outside the home, they will immediately stop their play and stare at you Some people who have encountered Bek feel that the children may have been using some form of low-level mind control.....

However it is unspecified what happens should you comply with their demands, as no reports of the Bek have included that happening, possibly indicating the death of those that comply.[/B]

There have been no reports = "possibly indicates death". :D

So many leaps in that passage. They aren't even trying to beef that one up.

Reads like a John Christopher creation or some other Penguin work of fiction from that era.

Seriously would love a black eyed kid Who ep. :blush:
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Paranormal yes, supernatural probably not.
  • SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    The Beks or Black Eyed Kids is a hoax that was started in the USA, same as the Slenderman stories. It's all rubbish. I can't really remember when/where they started but I think it all stems from some magazine article/story possibly - sorry to be a bit vague but I do remember reading that is was BS.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You have made your mouth appear foolish and your maths acuity = 0! :D
    Now you have made your mouth appear foolish and your language acuity = 0! :D
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well there are as paranormal simply means beyond explanation of normal or scientific means at present . And plenty of unexplainable things happen , that does not mean what happens is ghostly or psychic but it does mean unexplained. Just like UFO means unidentified it does not mean Alien.