Options

The Beckhams part 6 billion (merged)

global chaosglobal chaos Posts: 576
Forum Member
✭✭
I've only gone and done it :p

P.S. I hate em, Knighthood my ****ing arse :mad: :mad: what for services to womankind.

He makes me sick to the pit of my stomach (and he used to be such a good footballer) and as for her vacuous talentless, devoid of anythingness foul waste of spaceness.

Did I mention that I hate em :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no takers okay then they must have lost their popularity / contention :p

Mod close thread please ;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL! I'm here!

Vicky hasn't really done anything to piss me off greatly lately so I don't mind her much. I don't even know if I hate her anymore. I don't like her but she's just so amusing! Kind of like Britney Spears. They both are complete, utter no talent jokes but they entertain me with their antics so I can't really hate them intensely.
  • Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    Don't think anyone's interested in criticising Les Beckhams in case a certain person called N*****a comes on, starts on them and gets the thread closed (again!) ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woowookid wrote:
    Don't think anyone's interested in criticising Les Beckhams in case a certain person called N*****a comes on, starts on them and gets the thread closed (again!) ;)

point noted ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dlm1288 wrote:
    LOL! I'm here!

Vicky hasn't really done anything to piss me off greatly lately so I don't mind her much. I don't even know if I hate her anymore. I don't like her but she's just so amusing! Kind of like Britney Spears. They both are complete, utter no talent jokes but they entertain me with their antics so I can't really hate them intensely.

i kinda know what you mean I certainly can see the entertainment value of Ms Spears but these two irk me no end in fact to the point of utter contempt :mad:

talk about milking for all its worth :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Oh thats what you get for having an affair while youre married these days is it? A knighthood?
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Beckhams are wonderful. Victoria is a natural, gamine beauty with an innate style and a fabulous, stunning figure. Furthermore, she is a talented singer, dancer, after dinner speaker and raconteur. David is a phenomenal sportsman, a witty, intellectual bon viveur. How dare people say that Victoria is too thin? She is a naturally slim woman with a very wonderful underwear collection that makes her pert and beautiful breasts look enhanced when in fact they are perfectly lovely.

They have an enviable marriage and I don't care what anybody says - long may they reign as the King & Queen of British Celebrity. Obviously, they have the perfect marriage and any whiff of scandal is milked by the scum masquerading as the British Press. David only has eyes for his adorably vivacious wife.

I would love a night out with Victoria and David - they are truly my role models.
  • Options
    EnJayKingEnJayKing Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the Beckhams.....thats all i have to add.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Beckhams are wonderful. Victoria is a natural, gamine beauty with an innate style and a fabulous, stunning figure. Furthermore, she is a talented singer, dancer, after dinner speaker and raconteur. David is a phenomenal sportsman, a witty, intellectual bon viveur. How dare people say that Victoria is too thin? She is a naturally slim woman with a very wonderful underwear collection that makes her pert and beautiful breasts look enhanced when in fact they are perfectly lovely.

They have an enviable marriage and I don't care what anybody says - long may they reign as the King & Queen of British Celebrity. Obviously, they have the perfect marriage and any whiff of scandal is milked by the scum masquerading as the British Press. David only has eyes for his adorably vivacious wife.

I would love a night out with Victoria and David - they are truly my role models.

If only I could see for how they truly like you say my life would be so much more enriched :p:D

she is about a bloody vivacious as a hibernating bear :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If only I could see for how they truly like you say my life would be so much more enriched :p:D

she is about a bloody vivacious as a hibernating bear :D

How very dare you :cry:;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I love you.
  • Options
    weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    there is NOTHING FAKE about Vick and Dave ;)

her bosoms are as real as .....ermmmmmmm ummmmmm ....well just REAL and she is a genuinely sincere person, who is doing her very best to maintain a healthy lifestyle and is trying very hard to redress the balance regarding young girls wanting to be as slim and as petite as her ;) - she is no SIZE ZERO!! :mad:

and he is a talented footballer for sure ;) and just because he cried when he hurt his metatarsal (again :rolleyes: ) and had to be subsituted, proves that he is a man who is not afraid to show his feminine side ;)

I like the Becks's ;)

and I wish Vick was my new best friend, just like Katie is ;) (and Cheryl Twiddly and all the others who are in her estemeed clique)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    there is NOTHING FAKE about Vick and Dave ;)

her bosoms are as real as .....ermmmmmmm ummmmmm ....well just REAL and she is a genuinely sincere person, who is doing her very best to maintain a healthy lifestyle and is trying very hard to redress the balance regarding young girls wanting to be as slim and as petite as her ;) - she is no SIZE ZERO!! :mad:

and he is a talented footballer for sure ;) and just because he cried when he hurt his metatarsal (again :rolleyes: ) and had to be subsituted, proves that he is a man who is not afraid to show his feminine side ;)

I like the Becks's ;)

and I wish Vick was my new best friend, just like Katie is ;) (and Cheryl Twiddly and all the others who are in her estemeed clique)

you are the Prumeister and I claim my fake boobs ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dlm1288 wrote:

oh I say Nik Kamen excuse me for a moment :o:o:o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh I say Nik Kamen excuse me for a moment :o:o:o:D

Dave isn't a patch on the God that was Nick Kamen

*air kisses to dlm 1288*

mwah mwah, fake boobs and sushi schweeeeeetie.

;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dave isn't a patch on the God that was Nick Kamen
    *air kisses to dlm 1288*

mwah mwah, fake boobs and sushi schweeeeeetie.

;)

never a truer word, if that link was on tape it would be worn out already :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham is so fed up with the media circus surrounding her relationship with her soccer star husband David, she's vowed never to grant press access to their private lives again.

The couple signed an exclusive £1m (€1.49m) deal with OK! Magazine in 1999 to cover their star-studded Irish wedding.

However, after press reports of David's alleged infidelity and constant speculation over Victoria's weight, the couple won't be repeating the experience.

"Seven years ago we did our wedding in a celebrity magazine, and at the time it was the right thing to do," said Victoria.

"Would I do it now? No."

See, you guys! Surely she's genuine in the fact she wants to be an anonymous celebrity!!!
  • Options
    Dancing QueenDancing Queen Posts: 9,917
    Forum Member
    Lovely natural photos of her in yesterdays 'You' magazine :rolleyes: - her comments on life & fashion indeed make her a role model for every young girl to aspire to ;):D
  • Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    Lovely natural photos of her in yesterdays 'You' magazine :rolleyes: - her comments on life & fashion indeed make her a role model for every young girl to aspire to ;):D

Don't happen to have a link do you DQ?
    I need a good laff! :D;)
  • Options
    Dancing QueenDancing Queen Posts: 9,917
    Forum Member
    Woowookid wrote:
    Don't happen to have a link do you DQ?
    I need a good laff! :D;)

I'll have a look and see..............
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I think she looks polished, pretty and stylish. Together they make an exceptionally good-looking couple.
    I'd love to see some of you lot and your partners photos. Obviously you are all super gorgeous and classy yourselves....aren't you????
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like them, people seem to focus on the negative aspects of their life rather than the fact that they donate a lot to charity etc. They're both genuinely nice people and love each other otherwise why go through 7 years of crap due to the media?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spoilt Kid wrote:
    Well I think she looks polished, pretty and stylish. Together they make an exceptionally good-looking couple.
    I'd love to see some of you lot and your partners photos. Obviously you are all super gorgeous and classy yourselves....aren't you????

haha that would be funny....not that im not super gorgeous you understand :D

She hasnt done anything to irritate me lately....i think she knows she grates on people and she isnt in our faces as much. She is a try hard like people have said and some of her outfits are blimmin awful - remember the leather chaps over the jeans, what was she thinking??? But I do like her hair now....good move.