Options

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they?

Comments

• Options
    doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    A lot of them seem to end up at Arsenal though, perhaps it's the name.
  • Options
    cyrilsneercyrilsneer Posts: 925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PADDY75 wrote: »
    Think you may of broken some fangirl hearts with that tidbit. Can ya spill any goss regarding their partners that would be interesting to this thread?:D

unfortunately nothing exciting ... he was with another girl, she was with another guy. They were lets say over friendly to just be mates and it was definitely a two seperate couples thing, not them all together as a group. I didn't recognise either of their partners as being famous,but then i dont follow the films.

I have heard rumours she's bi but this was about a year or so ago and she was definitely with a guy at that point.
  • Options
    TheEricPollardTheEricPollard Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about the one from the world of motorsport? Men seem to think he's gay, women don't. Men are often better at these thing. Although not always; loads of straight blokes use the theory of "he's wearing a pink shirt, he must be gay!!!11"

It does always amuse me the ways people decide who they think is gay. Lots it seems are down to wishful thinking of course. but fair enough really, and I may have possibly done it on the odd ocasion?
  • Options
    M. TouretteM. Tourette Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    Spotlight wrote: »
    Alan Carr? He's already out of the closet (and obvsiously gay). Are you sure you aren't confusing him with Jimmy Carr?:confused:

NOoooooOOOOOoooooOOOOooooooOOOOOoo

Alan Carr - Gay? Never?
    Next you'll be telling me Michael Jackson is dead
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is he still? :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd imagine he is quite still, yes.
  • Options
    PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cyrilsneer wrote: »
    unfortunately nothing exciting ... he was with another girl, she was with another guy. They were lets say over friendly to just be mates and it was definitely a two seperate couples thing, not them all together as a group. I didn't recognise either of their partners as being famous,but then i dont follow the films.

I have heard rumours she's bi but this was about a year or so ago and she was definitely with a guy at that point.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    just looed him up and hes staraight
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    David Mitchell - loves a bit of black mamba

:eek::eek:
    That's quite specific. Anything to back this up? I have always maintained he's straight, though a bit "lovey".

I was watching some of the Montreal comic festival last week (recorded a couple of years ago) and Noel Fielding landed a full on kiss on Rhod Gilbert as congratulations after his routine, Rhod seemed to take it in his stride.

(Just as an aside ... the guy who plays Paddy the vet in Emmerdale?????)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My gran would be devastated if Paddy was gay! :eek:
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    My gran would be devastated if Paddy was gay! :eek:

Hate to say it, but I'm not too sure about Marlon either.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think both those recent lists were jokes...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pegasus2 wrote: »

well it all makes sense now... :eek:
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Any closeted gay celebrity sportstars?
    doom&gloom wrote: »
    A lot of them seem to end up at Arsenal though, perhaps it's the name.

Marc Overmars was rumoured as being gay during his time at Arsenal.

Then we have Ljungberg, Cole, Campbell also being alleged all from the same club. :D
  • Options
    wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pegasus2 wrote: »

He's not gay.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,685
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't be surprised if Jason Derulo was gay. In fact I would be extremely surprised if he was fully straight. He just comes across as if he would like it up the @ss.

Also wouldn't be surprised if at least one member of JLS is gay, particularly the one with the design on his head, or maybe the small one with the monkey ears. (I don't know names so that is how I tell them apart).

Also just found out today that Ste from Hollyoaks is gay, which, like Joe McElderry, was obvious for oh so long and turned out to be true. After I started watching Hollyoaks I was surprised when I found out he was 'straight', but now, well, he obviously isn't!
  • Options
    xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    I think Jason Durulo is gay, he acts camp and doesnt dance like a straight guy either.
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blamhappy2 wrote: »
    She's a friend of a friend of a friend, which is ridiculous yup and no one will take any notice of me, but I was told a few weeks ago that her relationship with Gerard Butler is entirely genuine and lovely. Who knows where that bizarre gay rumour originates? Sounds peculiar and not at all believable.

He was open about experimenting with men during the early days of his career. He reckoned he was bisexual with a preference for women. He stopped talking about it when he became better known (or in his words, "I have been gagged, the bastards! F*ck it, let's get drunk!"). That's probably where the "bizarre gay rumour" came from. He tended to be attracted to mixed race dark wo/men and black wo/men. I don't know if he still is now.
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PADDY75 wrote: »
    ^ That's some list there. Let me add some other rumoured and some not so much.
    Blake Lively
    Jenny Aniston-allegedly moved in with her female yoga teacher
    Ronan Keating-The 'female dancer' story is alleged cover up for his gay tendancies.
    Billy Zane
    Kristen Stewart
    Jessica Biel-Have heard consistent rumours of her hitting on women. Couldn't work out, if true why Timberlake would beard for her. Until I heard stuff about his sexuality.
    Cheryl Tweedy pie-Her current BF and ex hubby are both gaymo's. What she hiding?
    Mark Wahlberg
    Dianna Agron
    Jason Statham
    Keira Knightley

Blake Lively - ?
    Ronan Keating - ?
    Jennifer Aniston - bisexual
    Billy Zane - ? (I still think he's gay)
    Kristen Stewart - straight with a bi-curious tendency (I still think she's lesbian or at least bisexual)
    Jessica Biel - bisexual with a preference for women
    Cheryl Tweedy pie - ?
    Mark Wahlberg - straight
    Dianna Agron - ?
    Jason Statham - straight (he really doesn't care if people think he's gay. He reckons that if thinking he's gay would help the public to support gay rights more, he's all for people to carry on thinking he's gay.)
    Keira Knightley - straight
  • Options
    PhoenixblissPhoenixbliss Posts: 9,478
    Forum Member
    Billy Zane and Mark Wahlberg!!!??Please let this be true!

Can anyone give a little detail on those rumours?
  • Options
    sands11sands11 Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didnt know there were rumours about Harry from McFly, he had a gaydar profile?

Just seen it on twitter, people were discussing whos next to come out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,685
    Forum Member
    sands11 wrote: »
    I didnt know there were rumours about Harry from McFly, he had a gaydar profile?

Just seen it on twitter, people were discussing whos next to come out.

He also sounds quite gay but that doesn't mean anything I s'pose. But he does come across as gay anyway, so wouldn't be surprised. And McFly seem to be very generous to their gay fans as well
  • Options
    kazzykazzy Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sands11 wrote: »
    I didnt know there were rumours about Harry from McFly, he had a gaydar profile?.

I saw them being interviewed the other day, they were all talking about their girlfriends, but he said he didnt want to discss his relationship!! :eek:

I thought maybe Olly Murs. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Takae wrote: »
    He was open about experimenting with men during the early days of his career. He reckoned he was bisexual with a preference for women. He stopped talking about it when he became better known (or in his words, "I have been gagged, the bastards! F*ck it, let's get drunk!"). That's probably where the "bizarre gay rumour" came from. He tended to be attracted to mixed race dark wo/men and black wo/men. I don't know if he still is now.
    Blimey. Not bizarre at all then. Okay, ignore my post. I didn't know this history and it makes my post a wee bit silly. Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennifer Aniston bi? Where did that info come from?
This discussion has been closed.