Options

The Give Matt A Chance Club

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this thread is supposed to be about Matt Smith, can it not be hijacked yet again?????
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    this thread is supposed to be about Matt Smith, can it not be hijacked yet again?????

Sorry:o bad habits die hard:o

But to make up for it..........I love Matt Smith!!!:D
  • Options
    Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crazzyaz7 wrote: »
    Sorry:o bad habits die hard:o

It's not you thats the problem, it's the fact that one or two posters on this board hijack every damn thread and make it about THEIR issues with the show - largely the same two or three points cut and pasted over and over again to the extent it's almost like spam! And we all fall for it every time!!

As for Matt Smith, I think it's an exciting time for the show. It looks like he is going to be a success at this early stage, following so many positive comments being made post screening.
  • Options
    CoalHillJanitorCoalHillJanitor Posts: 15,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not you thats the problem, it's the fact that one or two posters on this board hijack every damn thread and make it about THEIR issues with the show - largely the same two or three points cut and pasted over and over again to the extent it's almost like spam! And we all fall for it every time!!

As for Matt Smith, I think it's an exciting time for the show. It looks like he is going to be a success at this early stage, following so many positive comments being made post screening.

To be fair, the actual hijacking took place several months ago and Mr Ingram was probably reading it for the first time. My fault for resurrecting an old thread.
  • Options
    tingramretrotingramretro Posts: 10,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair, the actual hijacking took place several months ago and Mr Ingram was probably reading it for the first time. My fault for resurrecting an old thread.

I hadn't actually seen the thread before, or registered that it was an old one-I was just responding to what had been said in another post.

Thanks, CoalHill.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It is and I'm really happy about that! I was already feeling excited! This was the first regeneration experiance for me where I actually understood what Doctor Who was all about!!! That didn't happen for me when CE changed to DT, I was too busy wanting CE to stay, but just like that review by Wylie and his line
    Like trading in your old, much loved, first car for a shiny, yet classic, new model
    DT was that....and now the same is true for Matt. And I am happy that I feel like that now...:)