Julian McDonald very annoying

Comments

• hannah_337hannah_337 Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually expected to like him from the things I've seen of him before. His dance was ok for a first dance, and certainly not the poorest.

And then he opened his mouth. :eek: :eek:
  • Gullible PublicGullible Public Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Screeching like something from jurassic park isn't my idea of enthusiasm, the deathly silence after he screeched something or other was cringe worthy - I feel sorry for Janette, because she is a great dancer.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit I thought he was much worse last night than on ITT and doubt he will have gained much public support either.

I don't dislike the guy, but personally I don't like his ITT slot. I understand what a coup it is to have him on, but I preferred Hilary's style and...well, anybody else who did the frock slot! :D

Agreed.......I quite liked Oona Hagen (sp?) myself. There's only so many times you can squeal about crystals and godets before it becomes a bit trying. But I don't think Julian does self -effacing so let's just hope he plays it a bit more butch next week......and lays off what ever pep up he took before show time!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets hope so, I was embarrassed for him, he is like a grotesque caricature of what the average person used to think gay people were like.

Hadn't thought of it like that but you're absolutely right! He's camp as anything - totally OTT. The shouting is beyond irritating. :mad:
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    muddipaws wrote: »
    Very enthusiastic, terrible dance but my goodness very annoying and STOP SHOUTING
    But great fun - one of many great characters this years.
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,146
    Forum Member
    Stansfield wrote: »
    But great fun - one of many great characters this years.

If you consider that fun, you must be taking whatever he was on. :(
  • anothermianothermi Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I'm going to need a hearing aid if he stays on for very long. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anothermi wrote: »
    I think I'm going to need a hearing aid if he stays on for very long. :(

I am going to need a straight jacket and some padded walls
  • lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets hope so, I was embarrassed for him, he is like a grotesque caricature of what the average person used to think gay people were like.

'Grotesque caricature' sums it up well! I thought beforehand that he might get a lot of support from the homosexual community but now wonder if they will find him as much as an embarrassment as everyone else and want to get rid of him as soon as possible.
  • treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cwickham wrote: »
    Think he'll be in the bottom two next week, no reason for public support and lingering near the bottom (with two ties before we take next week's scores into account). Unfortunately if he's up against Tony, Dave or Vanessa he may yet be voted through, but I'd take no little satisfaction in just seeing him there.

i agree Julian will be near on first out unless he seriously tones it down
    i think Dave and Mark will be safe for a little longer the public will keep them both in for a while until it gets down to the
    " buisness end "
    Vanessa may not fare as well and could be a front runner to go first however i fear it will be Tony and Aliona out this week
  • Susan_A1951Susan_A1951 Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree that Tony needs to go out - no matter how it cost to send Aliona out to Florida. For goodness sake - he spent his first dance basically standing still and was still covered with sweat. There is no way he can survive any other dances.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree that Tony needs to go out - no matter how it cost to send Aliona out to Florida. For goodness sake - he spent his first dance basically standing still and was still covered with sweat. There is no way he can survive any other dances.

I've just posted this elsewhere but I think Aliona's based in Miami and comes over here for the season.
    Forum Member
    lundavra wrote: »
    'Grotesque caricature' sums it up well! I thought beforehand that he might get a lot of support from the homosexual community but now wonder if they will find him as much as an embarrassment as everyone else and want to get rid of him as soon as possible.

Any self respecting gay man would not want to be associated with such an over the top freak, well this one wouldn't anyway. ;)
  • fatskiafatskia Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the 'bent' episode will have been discussed with a view to cutting it off a lot quicker next time. There seemed to be a strangely long period while Julien and Bruno tried to find something genuinely funny to make out of the word while the others (except Bruce) were remembering that this show was before the watershed.

Tango next - just get a big rose and superglue it tightly between his teeth.
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So full of himself :eek: !!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    It wouldn't surprise me he is doing cocaine. Very strange behaviour!
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't stand him as a judge on Next Top Model and feel the same way about him on Strictly.
  • holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he tones it down, butches it up a bit and learns to straighten his legs he might go far 😝. Steep learning curve needed or he's toast.
  • alan29alan29 Posts: 34,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Errrrm ..... he wouldn't be gay, would he?
    just a wild guess. :D
    Forum Member
    If he tones it down, butches it up a bit and learns to straighten his legs he might go far 😝. Steep learning curve needed or he's toast.

Nobody that camp could ever "butch it up", not even a bit. :rolleyes:
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julian is all CAPS LOCK & DOUBLE EXCLAMATION MARKS!!
    Perhaps someone will put him out of our misery with a strategically placed fluffy pillow on It Takes Two
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he is full of himself, one wonders what that is, I think he was definitely on something was awful to watch
  • lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julian is all CAPS LOCK & DOUBLE EXCLAMATION MARKS!!
    Perhaps someone will put him out of our misery with a strategically placed fluffy pillow on It Takes Two

If many people's suspicions are correct then perhaps the Metropolitan Police could make a visit if he is as agitated next time.
  • bloggingbellebloggingbelle Posts: 1,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Way too OTT - guess it was nerves but he needs to take it back a bit
  • Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Went past a Debenhams today and there was a full size cardboard cut out of Julian in the window :eek::eek:

It brought Saturday night flooding back and not in good way. I think I saw on twitter that hes on ITT tonight....gawd help us :mad: