Sky wasting subscribers money in ridiculous lawsuit!

2»

Comments

• missbtsportmissbtsport Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    kriZbii wrote: »
    Can see a point with things that start Sky if they're entertainment related. So things like Sky FM, Sky Music, Sky Dancing Donkeys could all be assumed to be related to Sky. The Coventry Sky Dome has nothing to do with Sky, but with the way arenas are sometimes named, it could possibly just have been a sponsor.

That said, the word sky appearing somewhere in the name of something is far too vague to claim copyright on. I'm not sure anyone would see the title No Man's Sky and think it's something to do with the broadcaster (but then again the Glee comedy club owner managed to win his claim against the Glee TV series even though it sounded like utter nonsense)

a band formed in 1978 I think what they did was play write and perform music which is entertainment. the band members where John Williams, Herbie Flowers & Francis Monkman, so long before sky tv. and do you know what the name of the group was called. yes SKY so perhaps they should take sky tv to court for using their name
  • colin25colin25 Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    lol..this must be the crazy thread...or crazies thread :)
  • promo-onlypromo-only Posts: 3,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking at the picture on the link , seeing the word "Sky" in style of letters and colour makes you think Sky had a case to put forward ?

:D:D:D Considering the image you're referring to uses an actual Sky logo I think that would be correct...

The image is tongue in cheek.