Options

Katie Price: 'Peter only phoned for birthday. No card or present"

Comments

• Options
    burbsburbs Posts: 1,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not even his kid at the end of the day. Yes I know he sees him as his kid but I wonder if the real dad bought Harvey anything and if he didnt I wonder why Katie doesnt bring that up. Reason why is because it keeps them in the spotlight the constant bitching.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    How does she think she will get away with that? Everyone mentioned in that book should sue the wrinkled ass off her. That is beyond nasty.
    Didn't she humiliate the mother of leo's child,(even taped the conversation for all to see)for speaking up about leo,saying she should never make money from the father of her child,like i said,she's a royal hypocrite. http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/video-katie-price-blasts-leandro-946495
  • Options
    muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does she always seem to play the person so badly done by? This woman is threatening to go public about an ex husband who is father to two of her children and also took on responsibility of her eldest son? What the hell wil her kids think about it later in life, the things that should really stay private. This woman clearly has no morals at all, even if it means upsetting her own kids, just awful
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Didn't she humiliate the mother of leo's child,(even taped the conversation for all to see)for speaking up about leo,saying she should never make money from the father of her child,like i said,she's a royal hypocrite. http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/video-katie-price-blasts-leandro-946495

:eek: Didn't know that. She is disgusting, pure and utter chav trash.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: Didn't know that. She is disgusting, pure and utter chav trash.
    She's a nasty bully,i saw the video,she was horrible,and leo wasn't much better.
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to 'Closer' the reason for Katie keeping her bump under wraps is that she's terrified of having a miscarriage http://www.closeronline.co.uk/ShowbizNews/LatestNews/pregnant-katie-price-jordan-scared-will-miscarry-baby.aspx . In the printed edition it says she wants to have Kieran at her side 24/7 because he makes her feel safe but just as well he's resisting at the moment because we know how well that worked out with her exes. It seems to conflict with her plans for promotional tours in Oz and LA as even if it's safe to fly when pregnant the jet lag can be absolutely awful even if you're fit and well. I wonder if she'll be able to resist a twitter spat with Alex Jones as she's written about reality shows being a negative influence on young girls and how wanting to be 'the next Katie Price' is unhealthy. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2335433/One-Show-host-Alex-Jones-says-reality-shows-encourage-female-viewers-Katie-Price.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    According to 'Closer' the reason for Katie keeping her bump under wraps is that she's terrified of having a miscarriage http://www.closeronline.co.uk/ShowbizNews/LatestNews/pregnant-katie-price-jordan-scared-will-miscarry-baby.aspx . In the printed edition it says she wants to have Kieran at her side 24/7 because he makes her feel safe but just as well he's resisting at the moment because we know how well that worked out with her exes. It seems to conflict with her plans for promotional tours in Oz and LA as even if it's safe to fly when pregnant the jet lag can be absolutely awful even if you're fit and well. I wonder if she'll be able to resist a twitter spat with Alex Jones as she's written about reality shows being a negative influence on young girls and how wanting to be 'the next Katie Price' is unhealthy. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2335433/One-Show-host-Alex-Jones-says-reality-shows-encourage-female-viewers-Katie-Price.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
    I don't get that,she covers up because she's terrified she'll miscarry,but doesn't mind flying here there and everywhere in the later stages of pregnancy,strange.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is this why she was doing competitive showjumping a few weeks ago? And having a personal trainer & juicing program?
    Now magazine says "There are set to be some surprises over who's taking whose side as the pair had several mutual friends during their four-year marriage which ended in 2009."

Reading between the lines, who is this likely to be? This is a wild guess, but JA seems to have been wanting to get close to PA Christmas 2011. Now he's with Emily, her loyalties may have changed? If she's out for revenge then could she scupper the truth coming out? Then again, she swore an affidavit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get that,she covers up because she's terrified she'll miscarry,but doesn't mind flying here there and everywhere in the later stages of pregnancy,strange.

Possibly the promo trips are planned for after the birth but she's tweeted about going on a buying spree for clothes for them so sounds like they're soon otherwise it would be difficult to know sizes etc.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

That was just horrible. What a bully. The whole situation had nothing to do with her, but she inserted herself into it yet again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Reading between the lines, who is this likely to be? This is a wild guess, but JA seems to have been wanting to get close to PA Christmas 2011. Now he's with Emily, her loyalties may have changed? If she's out for revenge then could she scupper the truth coming out? Then again, she swore an affidavit.

She also tweeted the following on April 10th which suggests she was still on friendly terms with Pete:

Jus had sumfing amazing news....finally something to cheer me up
    I'm gonna say it again...I'm so happy right now. Good news
    @MrPeterAndre :)
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was just horrible. What a bully. The whole situation had nothing to do with her, but she inserted herself into it yet again.

Yes, she is and always has been.
    I recall watching that, just when you thought the ignorant lump could not crawl any lower, she did that, and it was aired on her show.....this involved some else's child and their mother, how dare she.

This is what is so toxic about the woman, she has no qualm's involving a child that has nothing whatsoever to do with her and of late targeting KB and then crying 'bully' about KB when she get's a response back.

She is not only a bully, but she plays the victim card 'better' than anyone out there. A dangerous combination.
    She's been at it again recently, tweeting that other's would be responsible if she miscarried.......both bullying and victim playing, she is repugnant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is truly disgusting, she has taken this to a new level with her threats of revealing info in her new book. Yes she is definitely a bully.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm curious to know how, exactly, hiding her bump is supposed to lessen the risk of miscarriage? I'd have thought that not hiding it would be much less stressful than having to spend ages trying to decide what clothing and accessories will best conceal the bump and then spending every moment she's outside her front door worrying about how to hide the bump from the paps.:rolleyes:

If she's genuinely worried about the risk of miscarriage (which I completely understand), then surely avoiding stress is a better approach. She's lucky in that, unlike many mothers to be, she could afford to do bugger-all for the remainder of her pregnancy. She's not having to work - if she does, it's through choice. She doesn't even have to stress over her kids, because she has nannies, their dad/step-dad and other family members to help out.

As far as I can see, she's causing herself stress with endless twitter rants/spats and the upcoming court case.
  • Options
    JoannexxJoannexx Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she was telling Kelly Brook on twitter to read her new book in October, doing a kiss and tell on Danny. At the same time she is suing who knows how many people for breach of privacy or whatever the proper term for it is. Honestly you could not make it up, it is beyond stupid. I hope the she loses her case and I hope she is put firmly in her place in court, lets hope it does get reported in the trash mags. I feel sorry for her children who will read all this at some point and lets hope they don't get picked on in school because their mother is a prize idiot. How many years can she carry on doing biographies and "revealing" the truth about every one night stand and ex husband. I laugh when people on twitter call her out and she replies they don't know what goes on behind closed doors. There are no closed doors in her house, it is either filmed for tv or recorded for her annual biography
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I'm curious to know how, exactly, hiding her bump is supposed to lessen the risk of miscarriage? I'd have thought that not hiding it would be much less stressful than having to spend ages trying to decide what clothing and accessories will best conceal the bump and then spending every moment she's outside her front door worrying about how to hide the bump from the paps.:rolleyes:

If she's genuinely worried about the risk of miscarriage (which I completely understand), then surely avoiding stress is a better approach. She's lucky in that, unlike many mothers to be, she could afford to do bugger-all for the remainder of her pregnancy. She's not having to work - if she does, it's through choice. She doesn't even have to stress over her kids, because she has nannies, their dad/step-dad and other family members to help out.

As far as I can see, she's causing herself stress with endless twitter rants/spats and the upcoming court case.

Spot on ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is truly disgusting, she has taken this to a new level with her threats of revealing info in her new book. Yes she is definitely a bully.

Do any of you really think that she will deliver?.. After the split with PA didn't she threaten the same thing?.. she is just trying to get interest in the book in the hope people will buy it... the only details in it will be about people who cannot afford to sue and even they won't be given more than a passing mention if they have any dirty secrets about her... this will be like the last one a supreme waste of time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She also tweeted the following on April 10th which suggests she was still on friendly terms with Pete:

Jus had sumfing amazing news....finally something to cheer me up
    I'm gonna say it again...I'm so happy right now. Good news
    @MrPeterAndre :)

Maybe they just mean N & N, no surprises there.
    Do they allow popcorn in court?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joannexx wrote: »
    she was telling Kelly Brook on twitter to read her new book in October, doing a kiss and tell on Danny. At the same time she is suing who knows how many people for breach of privacy or whatever the proper term for it is. Honestly you could not make it up, it is beyond stupid. I hope the she loses her case and I hope she is put firmly in her place in court, lets hope it does get reported in the trash mags. I feel sorry for her children who will read all this at some point and lets hope they don't get picked on in school because their mother is a prize idiot. How many years can she carry on doing biographies and "revealing" the truth about every one night stand and ex husband. I laugh when people on twitter call her out and she replies they don't know what goes on behind closed doors. There are no closed doors in her house, it is either filmed for tv or recorded for her annual biography
    Yet she and her fans bang on about people using her for fame. Double standards much?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do any of you really think that she will deliver?.. After the split with PA didn't she threaten the same thing?.. she is just trying to get interest in the book in the hope people will buy it... the only details in it will be about people who cannot afford to sue and even they won't be given more than a passing mention if they have any dirty secrets about her... this will be like the last one a supreme waste of time.

Oh I see, I didn't realise that. Either way the threat of doing that sort of thing is pure evil and nasty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they just mean N & N, no surprises there.
    Do they allow popcorn in court?

Depends how quietly you can munch on it ;) I wouldn't buy any just yet as I have a suspicion that we'll have to contain our excitement for a little longer. Pete will be away in Zanzibar from 6th-16th June on his sponsored bike ride so I doubt it would take place in his absence. There also haven't been any judgments published yet from the two applications relating to the case which were heard mid May.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends how quietly you can munch on it ;) I wouldn't buy any just yet as I have a suspicion that we'll have to contain our excitement for a little longer. Pete will be away in Zanzibar from 6th-16th June on his sponsored bike ride so I doubt it would take place in his absence. There also haven't been any judgments published yet from the two applications relating to the case which were heard mid May.
    Good job I bought the unpopped stuff. What's likely the next clue? An announcement of a date?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good job I bought the unpopped stuff. What's likely the next clue? An announcement of a date?

If the judgments are published they should give some interesting info on how the case is shaping up but otherwise it sounds like certain mags are being fed details (NOW said they'd seen court papers in last week's edition) so I don't think we'll have to hunt too far for clues.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if she has got anyone to buy the rights to for pictures of the baby? Does she thinks this little one will revive her flagging career?