Coming up in Doctors this Autumn & Winter

2»

Comments

• wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It`s been so quiet without you Dan.,...so good to see you back ♥
    Could the wedding be Zara and Daniel?
    I never thought I`d say this, but I hope one of the characters leaving is Heston. The latest storyline of his is dragging on more than the Karen head injury storyline and is so tedious.
    Maybe Owen would prefer to be behind the camera directing rather than acting.
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,279
    Forum Member
    wavlovr wrote: »
    It`s been so quiet without you Dan.,...so good to see you back ♥
    Could the wedding be Zara and Daniel?
    I never thought I`d say this, but I hope one of the characters leaving is Heston. The latest storyline of his is dragging on more than the Karen head injury storyline and is so tedious.
    Maybe Owen would prefer to be behind the camera directing rather than acting.
    Am i really that loud? :D Thank you :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dan2008 wrote: »
    Am i really that loud? :D Thank you :)

Heh....it`s your onscreen presence that was missed. There`s nowt loud about you Dan - unless you have a fondness for Hawaiian shirts
    :p

Just had a thought...could the Christmas wedding be Danial and Zara....and also Danial and Zara who are leaving?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    Confirmed spoiler.
    It's Mandy and Kevin who are leaving.

Also I think the wedding might be for
    Valerie and Ashley as Sarah Moyle has confirmed on her Twitter that she is back.
  • KiraaaKiraaa Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    Two threads for Doctors yay! Glad your back Dan as I enjoy your posts. I do have a feeling that Daniel and Zara would marry and leave, but I doubt that as EDW and MC always apper to love workin there. Also if they did leave I hope would be together as they've split up enough times and I'd love them to be happy.

Realistically I would like Mandy to leave as I can't stand her, every charter in the show has a likeable side but not Mandy. And as much as I hate to say it Jimmi or Heston I feel like they are coming to their natural end. The new nurse sounds promising as she brings her onscreen family with her. There is an article on DS somewhere, I just hope she's a lot different to Mandy.

QUOTE=indie.star;74330672]Confirmed spoiler.

Valerie and Ashley as Sarah Moyle has confirmed on her Twitter that she is back.
    [/QUOTE]

I'm glad on the first one who is leaving but not the second, I had little suspicion though as we have barley seen the second one for ages now.

Please tell me the second one is a joke? I really don't like them. Also do you have a link for the spoilers pleasee?
    Forum Member
    Kiraaa wrote: »
    Two threads for Doctors yay! Glad your back Dan as I enjoy your posts. I do have a feeling that Daniel and Zara would marry and leave, but I doubt that as EDW and MC always apper to love workin there. Also if they did leave I hope would be together as they've split up enough times and I'd love them to be happy.

Realistically I would like Mandy to leave as I can't stand her, every charter in the show has a likeable side but not Mandy. And as much as I hate to say it Jimmi or Heston I feel like they are coming to their natural end. The new nurse sounds promising as she brings her onscreen family with her. There is an article on DS somewhere, I just hope she's a lot different to Mandy.

I'm glad on the first one who is leaving but not the second, I had little suspicion though as we have barley seen the second one for ages now.

Please tell me the second one is a joke? I really don't like them. Also do you have a link for the spoilers pleasee?[/QUOTE]

Are you a part of the FB Doctors group? If so the link to another group with spoilers in is in there. If not just type in 'spoilers for doctors' into the search bar (beware of Dr Who groups though) and request to join.

As for the second spoiler, it's just a theory. I know that particular character is definitely return as they have confirmed it themselves on their Twitter account. I just thought that particular character seemed the most plausible to be marrying their partner, rather than the other couples on the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    indie.star wrote: »
    Confirmed spoiler.

First spoiler...yay. Second spoiler >:(
    I absolutely loathe Valerie. I hope the wedding storyline with her and Ashley means they honeymoon abroad and never come back again
    Forum Member
    wavlovr wrote: »
    Heh....it`s your onscreen presence that was missed. There`s nowt loud about you Dan - unless you have a fondness for Hawaiian shirts
    :p

Just had a thought...could the Christmas wedding be Danial and Zara....and also Danial and Zara who are leaving?
    Thank you :)
    Not yet anyway :p

Please tell me the second one is a joke? I really don't like them. Also do you have a link for the spoilers pleasee?[/QUOTE]Thank you. I think we lack Doctors threads on DS.

Lets hope the second one is a joke >:(
  • justatechjustatech Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dullagj next time you want to express your delight could you do us the favour of inserting line breaks in the appropriate places so that you don't bugger up the forum?

Thank you.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gutted that Kevin is leaving.:(

I couldn't stand him when he first arrived, but I grew to like him over time; he is cute too.;-)

Good luck to Simon Rivers, though (and Danielle, who plays Mandy)
    Forum Member
    justatech wrote: »
    Dullagj next time you want to express your delight could you do us the favour of inserting line breaks in the appropriate places so that you don't bugger up the forum?

Thank you.
    It is annoying when someone does that but I will let Dullag off :)
    Forum Member
    Gutted that Kevin is leaving.:(

I couldn't stand him when he first arrived, but I grew to like him over time; he is cute too.;-)

Good luck to Simon Rivers, though (and Danielle, who plays Mandy)
    Is this confirmed?

Jack,Doctor Dash,Archie they all leave us :cry:
    Forum Member
    Is this confirmed?

A few months ago, someone on the FB Doctors group visited the set and met Simon Rivers. At the time she said that she had overheard him rehearsing his lines and they revealed a huge spoiler about him but wouldn't say what it was as she didn't want to get anyone into trouble. There are pictures to prove it so i'd say it was confirmed.

Also, on Twitter a few weeks ago, Matt Chambers posted a cast photo and the only two people not on it were Kevin and Mandy.
    Forum Member
    A few months ago, someone on the FB Doctors group visited the set and met Simon Rivers. At the time she said that she had overheard him rehearsing his lines and they revealed a huge spoiler about him but wouldn't say what it was as she didn't want to get anyone into trouble. There are pictures to prove it so i'd say it was confirmed.

Also, on Twitter a few weeks ago, Matt Chambers posted a cast photo and the only two people not on it were Kevin and Mandy.
    I am not too bothered about
    Mandy tbh. She grates on me

Oh so it's official then :( Sounds interesting though.
    Forum Member
    I am not too bothered about
    Mandy tbh. She grates on me

Oh so it's official then :( Sounds interesting though.
    Apparently his exit has something to do with him "not being able to keep it in his trousers".
    Forum Member
    Apparently his exit has something to do with him "not being able to keep it in his trousers".
    Oh....Could be interesting if
    He's caught something
  • auntiemauntiem Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    Confirmed spoiler.

Yay to the first name, Nay to the second

No, no, please no
  • elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    Confirmed spoiler.

I thought they were already married though.
  • KiraaaKiraaa Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    I hope Kevin doesn't get struck off if he can't keep it in his trousers as he has come along way from when he first joined. Couldn't care less aout Mandy I hoe she isn't connected at all. Does this also mean we get new doctor? We haven't had a registrar for a few years now

Is this confirmed?

And Chris:cry:
    Forum Member
    I hope Kevin doesn't get struck off if he can't keep it in his trousers as he has come along way from when he first joined. Couldn't care less aout Mandy I hoe she isn't connected at all. Does this also mean we get new doctor? We haven't had a registrar for a few years now

And Chris. How did I forget him :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe Toni the locum doc is made permanent when Emma comes back

My glee at the ones leaving is only because the ones I like are staying. I rather like them both, they`ve grown on me.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I miss Chris - they need another young guy in the show. Hopefully they'll get another new nurse soon.
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I miss Chris - they need another young guy in the show. Hopefully they'll get another new nurse soon.
    I agree :)
  • SleepPixieSleepPixie Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    Who might be leaving and not previously mentioned on here: SPOILER:
    Maybe Niamh is leaving? Have heard that the actress playing her is planning a move back to London in the near future..