Options

Emmys 2014 in full

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
Forum Member
Is there any way to record the Emmys 2014 in full rather than the Sky highlight show? For the last few years I've only been able to find the highlights and I would rather decide what I want to see rather than what Sky deems a highlight.

Comments

• Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We never seem to get the full show, unless you are willing to stay up at night and watch it on a stream. But even finding a good stream is a mission in it's self.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    We never seem to get the full show, unless you are willing to stay up at night and watch it on a stream. But even finding a good stream is a mission in it's self.

Agreed! We used to get the full ceremony but like you, I have not been able to find a decent stream in recent years. Plus we have two small children so staying up all night like we used to isn't viable. It's frustrating that Sky have chosen not to show the whole programme when clearly they have the UK rights to it - you wouldn't get only highlights of football matches they have the rights to so it's annoying they do it to the Emmys. I suppose it comes down to viewing figures, maybe not enough people watch them to justify the airtime.

I've got to say it's also pretty annoying that UK entertainment websites/newspapers such as DS write articles about the upcoming Emmys but then don't even bother with the UK broadcast schedule, they just say it's on NBC.

Back to the search engines then to try and find a way to see the whole thing.