Options

Renoir or Pixon

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,129
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am looking in to getting a new phone and think it has come down to a decision between these 2 phones. I initially thought it was definitely going to be the Storm, but I don't like the way they touch screen works.

But my question is, which is the better phone? I have read a few reviews and at the moment the only difference I can find between them is that the Renoir offers Wi-Fi but the Pixon doesn't, and that is putting me off the Pixon.

Comments

• Options
    ClangeretteClangerette Posts: 879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm looking at buying one of these and I'm leaning towards the Renoir. Went into Phones 4 U yesterday so I could look at both and the Renoir was nicer to hold, less bulky. Plus I have a Viewty at the mo which I absolutely love
  • Options
    TheBigMTheBigM Posts: 13,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am looking in to getting a new phone and think it has come down to a decision between these 2 phones. I initially thought it was definitely going to be the Storm, but I don't like the way they touch screen works.

But my question is, which is the better phone? I have read a few reviews and at the moment the only difference I can find between them is that the Renoir offers Wi-Fi but the Pixon doesn't, and that is putting me off the Pixon.

Sammy i8510? I mention it a fair amount at the moment but I really think this is the phone that has everything for the moment especially for those who want camera phones.

The only thing it doesn't have at the moment is a xenon flash for dark times. (It has dual-LED instead).

The other 8MP phone of the times is SE C905. But consider if you don't need 8MP and 5MP is fine for you, your choice broadens up pretty substantially.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    It might be a good idea to wait till early next year to look at the nokia 5800 (new touch screen nokia). Very good early reviews so far.
  • Options
    dan44762000dan44762000 Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have the lg renoir and i have to say apart form the poor picture quality in low light and the same with video.
    its the best phone i have had and i had a nokia n95 8gb which although was a jack of all trades i found bulky and the slide screen felt awfull.
    anyways i now have the renoir and its a pleasure to use it really is.
    once the screen is callibrated for your particular fingers it works extremelly well.
    its the first lg i have owned and i was more than impressed.
    so if you want a smart feature packed phone then go for it.
    in all honesty 8/10 and thats because of operating system and poor camera quality in low light levels