Why has Andrea McLean sold her story to the Daily Mirror?

the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What has she possibly got to say that is going to be juicy enough to sell papers?

:yawn:

Unless I'm missing the point and anyone can enlighten me?

I know she cheated on her first husband and all that but she is a borelord at best, someone has actually paid this woman money to spill her guts.

Bring back phone hacking I say!

[news]'Loose Women' Andrea McLean on second divorce: It's a stab to my heart[/news]

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That Andrea McLean! Just came on TV "read about my marraige breakdown and depression in the Daily Mirror". More pantomime!

Roll-up, roll-up if you want to air your dirty washing and be an idiot! :yawn:
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll never understand why they feel the need to broadcast their problems to the nation.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They all want money. It's the publics fault for buying the papers etc.
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    RoseMaybud wrote: »
    That Andrea McLean! Just came on TV "read about my marraige breakdown and depression in the Daily Mirror". More pantomime!

Roll-up, roll-up if you want to air your dirty washing and be an idiot! :yawn:

She p*ssed off left her husband went with another bloke did'nt give a flying f*ck! Now it happens to her, well what goes around comes around, Andrea :D
  • toyotacitytoyotacity Posts: 762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the advert that she's doing does my head in, she just sits there completely cold and wooden, like a bad actor
  • whufcwhufc Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    She p*ssed off left her husband went with another bloke did'nt give a flying f*ck! Now it happens to her, well what goes around comes around, Andrea :D

Here Here well said

God pay debts without money :D
  • tauran_shammytauran_shammy Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    I always thought she had an ounce of class and dignity.......not anymore.
  • eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 23,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate that jumped up weather forecaster...whenever she did the weather, teetering around in 6 inch heels and showing her cleavage off you knew she was just using the platform in the hope of getting noticed by some film producer.
    That never happened, all she got was "Loose Women".
    Another dire, mediocre celeb wannabe...her agent timed this little gem right with her mate alky Denise being in the limelight too...talk about cashing in!
    Media ****!
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, has the guy she cheated with when married to her first husband now cheated on her? I know she married him to make it all seem slightly respectable, but she's still a bit grubby under that nice girl exterior.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't see it on the Mirror site. Can anybody explain what she's talking about?

Her current marriage breakdown? Or is it her first marriage breakdown?

And could it be that Loose Women ratings are down? So need more sad stories from the panelists?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan Wootton is getting his thong in a knot on Twitter. He must be REALLY desperate for stories:

Sad news. Loose presenter Andrea McLean revealing her marriage is over. Thought they were solid from the show.

As to why she sold the story; well, what else has she got? She's a mediocre presenter on a mediocre show who needs to earn cold hard cash, so if she's not flopping her norks out in Closer, she's wittering on about the failure of her second marriage. Hope her kids don't get teased too much at school - it's a shame she couldn't extend them the same courtesy:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At first I said WHO?

but then I wiki'ed her and then said "Really who?"
    And then I thought..... Seriously why
  • moomeemoomee Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    They usually do it when they've got a book to sell! Can't believe anyone would buy her book though. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan Wootton is getting his thong in a knot on Twitter. He must be REALLY desperate for stories:

Sad news. Loose presenter Andrea McLean revealing her marriage is over. Thought they were solid from the show.

As to why she sold the story; well, what else has she got? She's a mediocre presenter on a mediocre show who needs to earn cold hard cash, so if she's not flopping her norks out in Closer, she's wittering on about the failure of her second marriage. Hope her kids don't get teased too much at school - it's a shame she couldn't extend them the same courtesy:rolleyes::rolleyes:

she says on the front page of the article something about feeling she's let her kids down .... I know her kids are probably too young to read it or understand fully, but if she really cared for how they felt would she be selling her story to the tabloids?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe he got fed up with her discussing him and their marriage on Loose Women.
  • xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    I thought they were happy

She has only slept with two men!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultimatums wrote: »
    Maybe he got fed up with her discussing him and their marriage on Loose Women.

I know in "normal life" people get divorced or split up from long term partners all the time but the Loose Women panel have a fair number of divorces and break ups between them ... it gets really tiresome the way they're always talking about it
  • Miss NMiss N Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is serialising her autobiography....most of the loose women have written one now.
    Her reference to the marriage is her first marriage where she was unfaithful with her current fella.
    She's boring, I won't be reading it.
  • StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saw the advert and thought 'who'?

Then thought, why do I care?

Then thought, nah, don't care.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss N wrote: »
    She is serialising her autobiography....most of the loose women have written one now.
    Her reference to the marriage is her first marriage where she was unfaithful with her current fella.

I saw the headlines (feel ashamed that I googled Wootten's twitter account). The marriage breakup is her current one not her first one. That's why she said "kids" instead of "kid." She has one from each marriage.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss N wrote: »

this is something different .. she's selling the story that her second marriage has just broken up

http://twitpic.com/8aidw1
  • tartan18tartan18 Posts: 2,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she's "so ashamed", as the headline says, why is she plastering it all over the papers and the TV advert.

I really can't see anyone being the least bit bothered, or interested in this story
  • gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    Slow news day?
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The breakdown of any marriage, particularly when children are involved should be a private sensitive issue.

The minute these media **** sell their souls to the Daily Mirror with the obligatory cringeworthy televised clip looking distraught promoting the story, they lose any sympathy or respect from me.

We the general public are now going to hear in glorious detail, every tiny detail of this split.

Has the woman no self respect. Obviously not.

Well..... she works with Denise Welsh and Coleen Nolan .....enough said. She has obviously picked up their less endearing habits.
  • marsheymarshey Posts: 594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, She cant hold down not one, but two marriages?

LOSER !!

I used to like her too!