Options

Azealia Banks wishes death on The Stone Roses

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The problem with Azealia is that she just overreacts to things. A lot of the time she does actually have a point.

If this is true, she's right, it is nasty and basically bullying.

She also had a point when it came to her spat with Perez but because she is then just so rude in response people just focus on her running her mouth, rather than on the wrong which has been done to her.
  • Options
    Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sky_Fire wrote: »
    Righhht because Harlem was an idyllic place to grow up in I the 1990's.

Umm, it wasn't all that bad in the 90s. You need to go about 10-15 years back from that, for the kind of social unrest you're getting at.

Harlem isn't Compton.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    franster wrote: »
    The problem with Azealia is that she just overreacts to things. A lot of the time she does actually have a point.

She also had a point when it came to her spat with Perez but because she is then just so rude in response people just focus on her running her mouth, rather than on the wrong which has been done to her.

she needs to realize that twitter is not her diary. she will burn a lot of bridges this way. the occasional rant is whatever, but if every time someone does something she doesnt like and she just pops off at the mouth on twitter, people will eventual not even want to bother.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    Umm, it wasn't all that bad in the 90s. You need to go about 10-15 years back from that, for the kind of social unrest you're getting at.

Harlem isn't Compton.

I'm not getting at any "social unrest" it was ok I think but still a relatively shit area which breeds shit attitudes. Obviously generalising here I'm sure not everyone from Harlem is like Azelia. It's just like tottenham looters last year or whenever it was. Tottenham is not actually a bad place but it's still relatively shit therefore don't be surprised when some from bad areas have poor attitudes to things. Don't expect it but don't be surprised. Anyways I'm going off topic and waffling now but I hope u get the point I'm trying to make.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    franster wrote: »

I looked on twitter and I haven't read any comments from festival-goers saying that her set was disturbed, or that they could hear noise.

She probably could hear them setting up backstage, I'd imagine that's normal in a festival environment.

But having been a fan of Ian Brown and the Stone Roses for years, it doesn't seem likely that they'd get involved in a spat between a singer and her road manager. It's far more likely that she was being a precious diva.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iamstrong wrote: »
    YUNG RAPUNXEL @AZEALIABANKS
    Wow! I must really ****ing be a superstar... You've got an established band trying to sabotage my lil rap bitch shine.

YUNG RAPUNXEL @AZEALIABANKS
    Wow a bunch of old white men trying to bully a young black girl.... What the **** else is new in this world ???

Wow, people who make it a habit of starting sentences by saying 'Wow' have got to be a f***ing idiot.
  • Options
    BillyBattyBillyBatty Posts: 7,009
    Forum Member
    Such a charming young lady
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so going to enjoy when her album charts at #135 and seeing the meltdown that follows.
  • Options
    Harper_MilneHarper_Milne Posts: 2,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's killing her career before it even starts, such a popcorn moment to watch! And 'white ****?' HAHAHHA
  • Options
    ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a difference between having the guts to state your opinion and being an total moron and saying stupid things. There is a fine line..but Azealia has well and truly crossed it and rubbed it out.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she crap?

Well, check out the lyrics to her hit "212".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She and Ian had a run-in earlier today but her last words on the matter were that she felt slightly turned on by their fight:confused:

She's moved on to Rita Ora now - and Rita's biting... Azealia called her Rita Oral and Rihanna's understudy, Rita says she'll see Azealia at the festival...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know everyone hates Azealia banks, but I think shes hilarious..she does not give a flying **** does she?! And what she tweeted about Rita Ora being Rihanna's understudy, well isnt she just saying what we're all thinking?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Azealia is just an A* ****, i mean how many "beef" is it now she has had?? Girl wants to be careful and im surprised at Beyonce (who i love) if the rumours that they have collaborated are true.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Azealia needs to keep her mouth shut from now on. Her management should ban her from Twitter as she's ruining her career before anything officia has been released. I don't expect or want her to be a 'role model' but a touch of class wouldn't go amiss. She even ruined her friendship with Shystie over something that could've been discussed away from Twitter.
  • Options
    gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aries_123 wrote: »
    I know everyone hates Azealia banks, but I think shes hilarious..she does not give a flying **** does she?! And what she tweeted about Rita Ora being Rihanna's understudy, well isnt she just saying what we're all thinking?
    I'm no fan but if you don't have a 30/40 year career with the record sales/money to fall back on ala Elton John to name a name, is it really wise to burn your bridges like this?
  • Options
    LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not burning her bridges. It doesn't matter if she's unlikable... If her music is good then it will sell. The only people who care about whether she likes to kick puppies or not are people on Internet forums.