Options

Sharon had the best category going into JH...

fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
Forum Member
She had a folksy/indie singer, a jazz singer, a rock singer, a soulful diva and two cabarets. Such a nice Overs category - possibly the best we've had since the show started.

Then, she chose the two cabarets and the soulful diva. How typical. She's messed it up :rolleyes:

I don't mind Sam but why Shelley? Shelley is like the inferior version of Sam - it makes no sense!!!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    They all sound the same = shouty
    The other 3 were much better
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was truly appaling that's why it was given to Sharon as she cannot mentor
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm suprised Zoe didn't get through she would've been good.
  • Options
    GlassBalloonGlassBalloon Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They all sound the same = shouty
    The other 3 were much better

Exactly. Andrea, Zoe and Joseph wouldnt have been a perfect final 3 but would've been a hell of a lot more varied and interesting than the three shouters Sharon picked.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »

This I agree with. She was quirky and different and has something that the others don't have. Shelly was a dreadful choice imho, should have been zoe.
  • Options
    Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    mysty211 wrote: »

I agree. She was talented and likeable. Joseph/Lorna and Zoe would have been my picks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Joesph murdered I Stand By You tbh you failed to hit any of the high notes.
  • Options
    jwren12002jwren12002 Posts: 294
    Forum Member
    Totally agree, was so surprised with her choices after saying she wanted to win. Shelly had great enthusiasm, but she's not the strongest singer and I didn't think she had the personality to get huge votes. I thought Andrea was great apart from that last note, there were comparisons with Janet Devlin, but IMO she was a lot stronger than her.
  • Options
    MatejaMateja Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. Sharon had the worst category going into the JH. Her picks are okay. I would switch Shelley with Andrea but other than that, I can't complain. it's still the weakest category by far.
  • Options
    duncannduncann Posts: 11,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Sharon picked it right. Joseph put in his best performance but it's the only one he has. He has the personality of a loser unfortunately. The other 2 women who went home put in poor performances but they were always going home because Sam and Shelley gave huge arena performances and got incredible reactions from the audiences.