Worst Facebook status updates (Part 2)

Comments

• Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone keeps posting meme's relating to the tube strike. They keep posting pictures of people on toy model trains etc. This is bordering on attention seeking.
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Facebook people are getting more butt-hurt over the lack of use, What a shame :D
  • Irishguy123Irishguy123 Posts: 14,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I swear to god its a good thing.some stuff is said from the safety of ther phones on Facebook and not to my face! Cheeky f*cking c*nt to pass a comment about me and my children.And the situation I have with them at the moment.when you.haven't.the slightest.clue what its like to have your child used against you by a bitter f*cking.bitch just because the relationship broke.down and.that.is THE ONLY F*CKING REASON. I CAN GAREENTEE YOU'D F*CKING CRACKAND GO CRAZY FROM TIME TO TIME TOO OF YOU BEGGED FOR TWO YEARS.AND COULDN'T HAVE YOUR KID AND MISSED HIM FOR TWO F*CKING YEARS!!!!MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL TORTURE BY A SPOILED.SELFISH BITCH WHO'S ONLY WAY OF GETTING.ME IS BY USING.MY SON AS AN EMOTIONALWEAPON. YOU F*CKING TRAMP IF I FOUND YOU.OR EVER DO I'LL MAKE YOU F*CKING PAY DEARLY GOT CROSSING MY BOUNDARIES YOU TICK.CLUELESS F*CKING TRAMP. ID.KILL FOR KIDS AND ID DIE FOR.THEM JUST THE SAME!! NOT MY FAULT THE C*NT USES A LITTLE BOYAS A WEAPON AND DEPRIVES HIM OF A DAD WHO LOVES HIM MORETHAN THIS F*CKING LIVE. THE F*CKING CHEEK OF YOU C*NT IL SNAP YOUR WEASEL NECK F*CKING DIRTY PIECE OF SH*T"

:o:o:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    was that a status?

That is my #1 pet peeve on Facebook. Why oh why do people address a rant directly to someone by putting it as their Facebook status for everyone to see? Why not text them? Or phone them? Or message them directly? Why share it to everyone else?

What a ****ing attention seeking moron. I deleted my Facebook on Saturday night and I'm glad I don't need to read crap like that every day.
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't watch anyone's videos except mine and my best friends, hers was hilarious. About a year or two ago, there was a dildo on the road in the middle of her street, amused by this she posted a photo on Facebook. Then today at the start of the video on the bit where there's all the small thumbnails, there it was, in photo next to her profile picture in the centre was the dildo. It also appeared as a highlight :o
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    Why oh why do people address a rant directly to someone by putting it as their Facebook status for everyone to see?

They do it so their friends will back them up with comments like 'ye u tell dat waste of space hun'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I swear to god its a good thing.some stuff is said from the safety of ther phones on Facebook and not to my face! Cheeky f*cking c*nt to pass a comment about me and my children.And the situation I have with them at the moment.when you.haven't.the slightest.clue what its like to have your child used against you by a bitter f*cking.bitch just because the relationship broke.down and.that.is THE ONLY F*CKING REASON. I CAN GAREENTEE YOU'D F*CKING CRACKAND GO CRAZY FROM TIME TO TIME TOO OF YOU BEGGED FOR TWO YEARS.AND COULDN'T HAVE YOUR KID AND MISSED HIM FOR TWO F*CKING YEARS!!!!MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL TORTURE BY A SPOILED.SELFISH BITCH WHO'S ONLY WAY OF GETTING.ME IS BY USING.MY SON AS AN EMOTIONALWEAPON. YOU F*CKING TRAMP IF I FOUND YOU.OR EVER DO I'LL MAKE YOU F*CKING PAY DEARLY GOT CROSSING MY BOUNDARIES YOU TICK.CLUELESS F*CKING TRAMP. ID.KILL FOR KIDS AND ID DIE FOR.THEM JUST THE SAME!! NOT MY FAULT THE C*NT USES A LITTLE BOYAS A WEAPON AND DEPRIVES HIM OF A DAD WHO LOVES HIM MORETHAN THIS F*CKING LIVE. THE F*CKING CHEEK OF YOU C*NT IL SNAP YOUR WEASEL NECK F*CKING DIRTY PIECE OF SH*T"

Please tell me that's generally open to the public? ! And he wonders why he can't get access I bet!
  • AnitaSAnitaS Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please tell me that's generally open to the public? ! And he wonders why he can't get access I bet!
    Blimey. I can appreciate his hurt and anger at being denied access to his son - BUT threatening the ex with physical violence in public isn't going
    to help matters.
  • chandlerpchandlerp Posts: 4,956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The irony of having a facebook rant about someone not saying something to their face is lost on them
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wow. Just...wow. And he wonders why he can't see his children. Well, threatening to break your ex's neck isn't going to make things any better, is it?

Also - this should not be a status. Some people have lost all sense of what should be kept private.
  • chandlerpchandlerp Posts: 4,956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every fule knows the only way to get access to the little smashers is to get pissed up, dress as Batman and cause mass disruption by hanging off a bridge or something
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    My facebook video is awful! I wont be sharing that lol

I looked at a friends and hers is amazing. It has lots of great pics, and her most liked things go in a logical order. She has the announcement of her engagement, a status from her wedding day, the scan picture of her baby, and then a pic of her baby as a newborn. Like i say, logical and nice.

Mine however looks ridiculous. The pics are bad. Most of them i have uploaded but they arent pics of people. Its things like a pic of something on holiday etc. my likes are the most random things such as silly things i saw, outrage at tv shows, my new hair colour etc zzzzz

How comes some peoples are really good and some just look like a random generator? My friends had pictures just of her hand friends, whereas i think mine only had two pictures with me in (despite the majority of my pictures having me in). Hers went in a chronological order whereas mine seemed random.
  • cas116cas116 Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't watch anyone's videos except mine and my best friends, hers was hilarious. About a year or two ago, there was a dildo on the road in the middle of her street, amused by this she posted a photo on Facebook. Then today at the start of the video on the bit where there's all the small thumbnails, there it was, in photo next to her profile picture in the centre was the dildo. It also appeared as a highlight :o

Ha ha ha, love it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have just unfriended my resident attention-seeker. I vaguely knew him from when I lived in Belfast, hence why I accepted him in the first place.

omg tmw is 6 years single, always guna be alone, never win, no one wants da nice guys, we all get treated shitty like by my slaggy x, always guna b alone, #fedupda**** #mightaswellkillmyself

In a moment of feeling slightly sorry for him and he posts this sort of stuff EVERY day, I pointed out nicely (and it WAS nicely)that he really needed to learn to love and care for himself because no one else is going to until he starts appreciating himself, and it might be hard, but ultimately looking out for yourself and having support of friends and family more important.

The response?

**** off out my life wee bitch

Charming! I responded with "Gladly, but I suggest you don't add people as friends if you don't want them in your life. Cheerio darling!"

My friend who also knows him says that everyone is having a go at him now, oops, I didn't mean to contribute personally to the worst status :D

I actually do feel a bit sorry for him as my friend just sent me a link to a FB group called "XXXX XXXXXX Talking Shit" and it's basically a page dedicated to all his negative updates and pictures with everyone taking the piss. It's pretty nasty and bullying behaviour to be honest :( But one does wonder why he doesn't examine his own behaviour sometimes!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    I did the fb movie and had a good chuckle at my most liked status:

Walking home and just heard some woman shouting 'where the **** is our shakira?'

God love Shakira, she is about 3 and from east belfast

Had to log in today in honour of this post! Love DS.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is. It was posted by the same guy I was quoting in this post a couple of pages back:
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=71133658&postcount=1455
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    was that a status?
    It was
    Helsie wrote: »
    I have just unfriended my resident attention-seeker. I vaguely knew him from when I lived in Belfast, hence why I accepted him in the first place.

omg tmw is 6 years single, always guna be alone, never win, no one wants da nice guys, we all get treated shitty like by my slaggy x, always guna b alone, #fedupda**** #mightaswellkillmyself

In a moment of feeling slightly sorry for him and he posts this sort of stuff EVERY day, I pointed out nicely (and it WAS nicely)that he really needed to learn to love and care for himself because no one else is going to until he starts appreciating himself, and it might be hard, but ultimately looking out for yourself and having support of friends and family more important.

The response?

**** off out my life wee bitch

Charming! I responded with "Gladly, but I suggest you don't add people as friends if you don't want them in your life. Cheerio darling!"

My friend who also knows him says that everyone is having a go at him now, oops, I didn't mean to contribute personally to the worst status :D

I actually do feel a bit sorry for him as my friend just sent me a link to a FB group called "XXXX XXXXXX Talking Shit" and it's basically a page dedicated to all his negative updates and pictures with everyone taking the piss. It's pretty nasty and bullying behaviour to be honest :( But one does wonder why he doesn't examine his own behaviour sometimes!
    Jesus, what an ass. Credit to you for trying to help though!

People creating a group to take the piss out of him is unnecessary though, and quite cruel.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another update from Angry Aggressive Father:
    Back to tralee so tommorow for the "college night" Hope its good. Must pull meself a hoe.
    :blush:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of my mates has just changed her profile pic. She's very pretty IRL but this pic is unfortunately awful. It's taken in a dark, dreary grey light and makes her not only look grey, pale (which she isn't) and highlights every wrinkle and bag under her eye (which again you can't see in normal light or pics). It really couldn't be a worse picture if she tried.

Cue mates saying "u look fab hun". Not being horrible, but surely they don't mean it???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Warning! Warning till 6 in the morning with the bestie" is all this person's talked about for the last few weeks. Apparently's some Drum and Base rave.
  • ste likes boobsste likes boobs Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like many people on here I have plenty of baby bores on my fb (one recently announced twelve weeks and counting. Sigh).

A girl I went to school with is daily updating everyone on how little sleep she for because her baby wakes her up at night. I get the feeling she gets up every time the baby makes a noise. She also lets her sleep during the day which mustn't help.

Anyhoo, she posted plenty of picture today of the baby's first birthday. Nothing unusual there but it was the reply of one of the other mums at the party:

I'm feeling a bad mummy because I didn't take any pics!!! I must of been Enjoying the moment??

Couldn't tell if she was being intentionally sarcastic or not. Probably the latter I reckon.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've finally hidden the status updates of the biggest attention-seeker in my friends list. It was one child-related gush too many! The post was one of those ones where I thought "If you're proud of your daughter, tell her, you're probably sat next to her!" but then of course she wouldn't get all the 'shes a credit 2 u xxx', 'omgz hunni its cuz she has a gr8 mum xxxx' etc validation.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    One of mine posted this .....

*persons name* I love you to bits,,,,,,and will always be here for you.
    I am going to take some time out for a while, as I have lost all my positive feelings.
    I don't know why,,,maybe I can get them back in March.
    Anyone else looking for me,, I am taking some time out.
    Love you all xoxoxo

Then 23 hours later she was back on FB. The person she mentioned she talks to them every day ^_^
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The drum and base rave from my last post above looked absolutely crap from her photo's she's posted tonight. All that's in them is her posing making the "W" sign with her fingers (the first letter of the event name) and several photo's of her and her "bestie" who in my opinion looks old enough to be her dad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done ***** *****, f**king cheating liar haha! Never again will I listen to your f**king bullsh*t free to shag any girl you like now!

Is it just me or is this something you shouldn't tell everyone on your Facebook? It's a horrible thing to happen of course but it just seems attention seeking, a little immature and looking for 'good for you!' kind of responses.
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    "look mummy I'm watching telly" followed by a picture of daughter with remote in hand, ."look Mummy I'm having dinner" followed by picture of baby, bib and food everywhere. "Time for a nap he he" followed by picture f baby asleep.

All this from someone, who before they had a baby used to moan non stop about people posting inane baby pictures.