• C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's not a fairy... that's a minge. :D:D:D

:o
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even though Ricci left tonight, I think he's in the next series. He hasn't tweeted since 26th November (same with the other cast members) because they're filming series 5.
  • Spanner82Spanner82 Posts: 1,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant stand Ricci

I wish Vicky would see sense
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This has been by far the worst season for me.

The Vicky/Ricci relationship has been really bad for the show as well. Gaz and Scott are boring as fuk. Dan also. James is the funniest lad in there but will probably leave soon unless he breaks up with girlfriend( who is probably the best looking girl I've seen on GS)

The girls basically all have BFs now so it's just boring them being in clubs and parties etc.

I'd like to say the cast needs a shake up but I think that's partly the reason why the show's got worse. I mean 4 new characters entered the house in 2012 (Ricci, Becca, Dan and Scott).So I don't really know what they could do to make it better.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spanner82 wrote: »
    I cant stand Ricci

I wish Vicky would see sense

I can't take to either of them, both as bad as each other really.
  • Mel1314Mel1314 Posts: 2,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scott makes me cringe. He tries way too hard to fit in with Gaz.
  • Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't take to either of them, both as bad as each other really.
    They both deserve each other. Nasty pieces of work, the pair of them.

When I first started watching GS I really rated Vicky, but it became quickly apparent that she is in fact a total bitch. And she manipulates all the girls into never crossing her. Sophie was to right hit her, what else could Sophie do, when Vicky was all up in her face? Vicky should have been the one to apologise to Sophie, not the other way round. And her treatment of Becca was appalling, pushing her out of the group...well not even accepting her as part of the group in the first place. Bitch. Becca should have stayed and Vicky should have been kicked out instead.

And Ricci...well he just has issues doesn't he? Bloody weirdo.
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scott really is a total ****. I feel quite sorry for Dan. :mad:
  • Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James's girlfriend really doesn't like him, does she. You can tell he's more into her than she is into him!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sexist at all.

Sophie, although she never slept with anyone, did kiss a few lads on nights out while with that Joel knob head - that's cheating.

Vickie cheated on her boyfriend with Ricci, pretty much from the very first night - that's cheating.

Charlotte got into bed with Gaz when she had a boyfriend, nothing happened but the intention was there, you get the impression with Charlotte that if she drinks enough, she'll shag anyone - subsequently she's also just been dumped.

As for Holly, there is absolutely no doubt she is a slag, the first episode of the first series she had her top off, was letting the lads drink alcohol from between her boobs, she then went down on Gaz - this is all on the first night when she was the only one in the show to be in a relationship.

By her own admission she's never been on a date, just had one night stands, one episode she was sat with three lads and admitted she'd been with all three of them. She also has a reputation around Middlesbrough (long before the show) of being an absolute bike.

I'm not being sexist, and I'm not applying double standards either, the lads on the show who are shagging anything that moves are just as bad too.

Let's be honest, none of the girls on the show are girls anyone would want to take home to meet their parents.

I don't see a problem with girls wanting casual sex and being open about it
  • celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member

When I first started watching GS I really rated Vicky, but it became quickly apparent that she is in fact a total bitch. And she manipulates all the girls into never crossing her. Sophie was to right hit her, what else could Sophie do, when Vicky was all up in her face? Vicky should have been the one to apologise to Sophie, not the other way round. And her treatment of Becca was appalling, pushing her out of the group...well not even accepting her as part of the group in the first place. Bitch. Becca should have stayed and Vicky should have been kicked out instead.

Agreed , i was nt a fan of Becca at first , but she became my favourite . Vicky is a bully .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    think i've only seen ep 1 or 2 of the newest series :eek: gonna have to catch up over Xmas
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hogs Head wrote: »
    James's girlfriend really doesn't like him, does she. You can tell he's more into her than she is into him!

Exactly what i thought. Think she just wants to be on the progamme. I think the same with joel. He doesnt like sophie but wants to be on tv so he can get his dj gigs and more girls.
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why aye, maan, so bad it's good.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There's a nasty streak in both of them, which seems to get even worse once they've had a drink. Its probably for the best that they're together, saves two other people from their viciousness.
    Exactly what i thought. Think she just wants to be on the progamme. I think the same with joel. He doesnt like sophie but wants to be on tv so he can get his dj gigs and more girls.

Since he first appeared I can't think anything else about Joel than he's just with Sophie for exposure. I usually agree with Gary about very little, but I think he's got Joel's cards marked too.
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    geniusgirl wrote: »
    I don't see a problem with girls wanting casual sex and being open about it

Once again though we had a situation where 3 of the 4 guys were getting laid with random girls and the only girl having sex was doing it with her long term boyfriend.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FINALLY finished season 4, can't wait for 5 now :)

is every series going to end with the engaged couple pretending to leave but then actually returning next time :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What did everyone think of S5 last week? I thought it was hilarious when Holly wake up to Gaz and Charlotte having sex next to her!

And, Charlotte has just tweeted that the show will be returning for a 6th series.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holly falling over was so funny!! :D
  • Mel1314Mel1314 Posts: 2,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    Holly falling over was so funny!! :D

Haha I had to rewind and watch that more than once :p:D

I love Charlotte, she's my favourite and I know she's always been very crude but I can't help wondering if all the 'getting cock' references are her way of trying to make us believe she's over Gaz? That's not the way she used to speak in the earlier series. I do love her though, she's my favourite.

As for Dan and Scott :yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @ScottGShore
    "GEORDIE SHORE SERIES 6 FILMED IN SYDNEY AUSTRALIA HAHAA!!! #INSANE #GSS6"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holly vs. James on twitter ;)

James:

Definitely think someones been sucking off the producer haha #shock EDITING deffo going in favour!

Holly

You can't edit something that's not there!! Think people are getting their knickers in a twist coz their true colours are finally showing!!

Don't like it? Then leave, you don't like anyone anyway! Lost all ur friends! Well done!! .. Thanks for everyone's amazing support!.

lollllllllll
  • Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christ, I love this show!

I'm getting down on the cock
    I'm getting low on the cock
    I'm getting down
    I'm getting low
    I'm getting down on the cock

I love Charlotte & Holly :D:D
  • 2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This programme is disgusting. I know I sound like a prude but I really hope young teens don't look at these people as role models (although going by twitter THEY DO) Lots of school children watch this.:(

I also wonder how Charlotte and Holly will feel in later life when they have kids of their own CRINGE:o And yes the boys too.

Having said that I DO enjoy watching it as it's so shocking seeing how these people behave.

Also I like Vicky the most. Totally headstrong. I would hope the teenagers would look up to her the most.
  • big_hard_ladbig_hard_lad Posts: 4,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2la wrote: »
    This programme is disgusting. I know I sound like a prude but I really hope young teens don't look at these people as role models (although going by twitter THEY DO) Lots of school children watch this.:(

I also wonder how Charlotte and Holly will feel in later life when they have kids of their own CRINGE:o And yes the boys too.

Having said that I DO enjoy watching it as it's so shocking seeing how these people behave.

Also I like Vicky the most. Totally headstrong. I would hope the teenagers would look up to her the most.

I hope no teenagers look up to that self-righteous, vicious, vindictive and downright violent wench. She really is a hateful and horrible person from what I've seen. Anything that ever happens is never her fault. And the way she acted when she first got together with Ricci towards her old (actually current at the time) boyfriend was downright disgraceful. The day she went for a meal with him to tell him about Ricci but she didn't have the balls to...absolute joke. There's being headstrong and there's being an utter tool...and I'm afraid she's the later.