Leandro Penna in more trouble but still here!

MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
Forum Member
✭✭
Seems as though KP's ex Leandro Penna has been arrested for being in yet more strife - this guy is Argentinian, not European, and as far as I know he would be in the UK on a visa of some sort and yet despite having clearly breached the terms of a visa (breaking the law & being arrested) he has not been deported. Why is this idiot still in the country?:mad:

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is allowed to stay because he hasn't been found guilty of anything yet...
  • RickWhiteRickWhite Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It worries me that people forget we assume innocent until proven guilty
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RickWhite wrote: »

Sadly far to many use the " no smoke without fire" theory
  • MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RickWhite wrote: »

No hang on - this is not about me presuming him to be guilty and I never said he was so give over on that right?...this is about how someone can be in trouble - again - with the police and not have his visa cancelled. Surely just being questioned would be enough to get the average Joe's visa cancelled and bundled back on a plane. This guy has had a few chances now - guilty or not - you're supposed to stay out of strife when your stay here is conditional.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How are you so well acquainted with the whys and wherefores of Penna's visa arrangements? :D AFAIK it's only one offence of assault he's been charged with anyway.

He's been found guilty of nothing so far, but you have him tried, convicted and deported already. Abu Quatada's still here, and he's supposedly a terrorist. It took years to get Abu Hamza deported to the US at the cost of millions to the taxpayer.

It'd take a darn sight more than allegedly duffing someone up for Penna to get deported.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know why he didnt go home after KP ditched him.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I don't know why he does didnt go home after KP ditched him.

Been offered a spot on a reality tv show?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Been offered a spot on a reality tv show?

ooh I like that idea a lot, I hope so. He seems ok to me, bit cheesy but he did say some pretty funny things about KP & I'd like to hear more:o
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    ooh I like that idea a lot, I hope so. He seems ok to me, bit cheesy but he did say some pretty funny things about KP & I'd like to hear more:o

I'd like him to be in CBB tbh. Rylan is supposed to be going in so there could be a clash there.
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No hang on - this is not about me presuming him to be guilty and I never said he was so give over on that right?...this is about how someone can be in trouble - again - with the police and not have his visa cancelled. Surely just being questioned would be enough to get the average Joe's visa cancelled and bundled back on a plane. This guy has had a few chances now - guilty or not - you're supposed to stay out of strife when your stay here is conditional.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

Copy & paste this to your favorites. You'll like it there :)
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=Blondie X;63128582]I'd like him to be in CBB tbh. Rylan is supposed to be going in so there could be a clash there.[/QUOTE]

me too just so long as KP doesn't go in as a surprise half-way, that would annoy me, I think she's had more than her fair share of these type of shows
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I don't know why he didnt go home after KP ditched him.
    I hate to be picky,but KP didn't "ditch him".
    He dumped her,despite her & her brother begging him not to.
    It remains to be seen if he is guilty of any charges .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I'd like him to be in CBB tbh. Rylan is supposed to be going in so there could be a clash there.
    Now THAT might prove entertaining. Fair play to Leo for keeping quiet until KP provoked him by saying he left her with his debts. Rylan per se is entertaining ,but he is too close to KP to be expected to gossip. But if Leo goes in ? Interesting . And I would think they would offer him big money to do it,hoping for fireworks. But then Leo seems to get along with everyone & he was with KP when Rylan came into her life ,so they might already be chums.
  • timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No, it wouldn't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    Now THAT might prove entertaining. Fair play to Leo for keeping quiet until KP provoked him by saying he left her with his debts. Rylan per se is entertaining ,but he is too close to KP to be expected to gossip. But if Leo goes in ? Interesting . And I would think they would offer him big money to do it,hoping for fireworks. But then Leo seems to get along with everyone & he was with KP when Rylan came into her life ,so they might already be chums.

Actually it was the ther way round.. He did a mag story and then she said he had left her with depts...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's a contestant in the new Tom Daley diving show Splash in January
    Forum Member
    diamond1 wrote: »

shame, that blows the bb idea out the water then I think :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shame, that blows the bb idea out the water then I think :(

I think it's been recorded already ... As I saw a pic in papers of Leo in a leg brace and they said that he had picked that injury up whilst doing Toms show
    Forum Member
    I think it's been recorded already ... As I saw a pic in papers of Leo in a leg brace and they said that he had picked that injury up whilst doing Toms show

ah I wondered why he had that leg brace on first I've heard about this show of Tom's etc
    anyway glad that means he still could go in BB, of all the possibles I've heard mentioned so far I want him in
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ah I wondered why he had that leg brace on first I've heard about this show of Tom's etc
    anyway glad that means he still could go in BB, of all the possibles I've heard mentioned so far I want him in

When do they go in the house.. I believe he is back home at the moment for Xmas
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Starts Jan 3rd Betty.
    Forum Member
    When do they go in the house.. I believe he is back home at the moment for Xmas

3rd as Polli says, not long to wait now. I wonder if dog the bounty hunter goes in - I think that's his name:confused: he's always rumoured to be going in everything.
    Anyway back on topic I want Leandro in
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    diamond1 wrote: »
    Eurgh. We really are scraping the barrel of zelebdom if "shagging Katie Price" is now a valid career move.:o
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently he's already gone back to Argentina. It's probably untrue, but that's what I have read.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

they've recorded one preview show ... the live shows start 12 Jan

http://www.applausestore.com/applausestore-book-show.php?id=2095&bid=1