Ben Duncan BB11 Winner if Facebook votes were allowed back then.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
Forum Member
✭✭
I believe that Ben Duncan would have been the winner of BB11 if Facebook block votes were allowed in that series.

He had a massive following of hardcore fans just like Aaron had this year. If vote to save combined with facebook was going on I think that his fans would have made sure that he would have taken the crown and Josie would have been a runner up.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    But JJJ also had a massive online following on twiitter so i think that if facebook votes were alloed then the twitter tweens would have imigrated over to facebook and spent their pocket money there instead of phoneing in to vote.

i also think that JJJs power would have been just as stong with vote to save, if not stonger. the JJJers would have just been voteing for John James and not having to spread their votes out to evict other housemates. vote to save would have made their vote centered on one person and therefore stronger.

however i do think with vote to save Ben would have stayed much longer, personally i think with vote to save he would have been out in the quadrouple eviction.
  • TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    John James would have easily won in a vote to save - the tween fanbase is hard to beat when they're rallied around a single housemate. While Josie & John James may have split some of the same votes, I could imagine Pepper taking away a decent percentage of Ben's support if they both made this fictional finale.

Ben was my favourite (and one of the best housemates ever), but he was too controversial to ever win; Aaron had conventional good-looks, a very safe middle-class mentality and the usual love-story on his side that made his negative characteristics fairly irrelevant.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    Sam pepper was way more popular in a vote to save he would have won by a landslide
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben is one of my two favourite Hm's ever and I know he would not have won BB.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think it's a travesty that Ben was not in the final. All thanks to the pure spite of the JJJ fans, and then to add insult to injury they conspired to remove Sam Pepper and Corin too early as well:mad:

Can you tell I'm still bitter about this?:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still think it's a travesty that Ben was not in the final. All thanks to the pure spite of the JJJ fans, and then to add insult to injury they conspired to remove Sam Pepper and Corin too early as well:mad:

Can you tell I'm still bitter about this?:D

I loved Ben, and I'm still a bit bitter over it too! The most entertaining person in that final was Josie and well .. yeah, I think you can understand what I mean there :p not exactly an exciting final because we knew straight away who would win.

If only Ben won :cry:
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    Well here's how I think it would work if it was vote to save + Facebook voting:

1) Rachel vs Shabby vs Sunshine- Rachel goes
    2) Ben vs Dave vs Govan vs Mario- Govan goes
    3) Caiomhe vs Shabby vs Sunshine- I'd say Caiomhe here, Sunshine's eviction in part was caused by v*ginagate, but in a vote to save format this backlash isn't as prominant, plus FB voting aided the forums, who were more pro-Sunshine at that point.
    4) John-James vs Nathan- Nathan goes
    5) Corin vs Ife vs Mario- I'd say Ife here
    6) Andrew vs Ben vs Dave vs John-James- Andrew goes
    7) Dave vs John-James vs Rachel 2- Rachel 2 goes
    8) Dave vs JJ vs Jo vs Sam- Jo goes
    9) Ben vs Corin vs Dave vs JJ vs John-James vs Mario vs Sam vs Steve- Dave, JJ, Mario and Steve go.

Final:
    Ben vs Corin vs John-James vs Josie vs Sam Pepper
    That one would be too close to call. I'd probably be leaning towards Pepper though.
  • TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    k0213818 wrote: »
    Final:
    That one would be too close to call. I'd probably be leaning towards Pepper though.

Where did Sunshine go? :eek:

I'd agree with most of those match-ups, but I really don't think Pepper would win - most of his popularity came as a result of the fact he was one of the only ones willing to make waves in a very dull endgame. If he was pissing off people from multiple fanbases (who had longer to build up a bunch of core supporters), it's hard to think he'd be as well-liked.

(plus, assuming Caoimhe left early, there's one less walker's place to be filled, meaning a good chance he's not even put into the show at all)
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    I used the system of BBWWF's games in that the contestant who should have gone in real life takes the place of the contestant who did go. In this case Sunshine takes Caiomhe's place in the house and, of course, Caiomhe quit :(
  • bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    k0213818 wrote: »
    Well here's how I think it would work if it was vote to save + Facebook voting:

1) Rachel vs Shabby vs Sunshine- Rachel goes
    2) Ben vs Dave vs Govan vs Mario- Govan goes
    3) Caiomhe vs Shabby vs Sunshine- I'd say Caiomhe here, Sunshine's eviction in part was caused by v*ginagate, but in a vote to save format this backlash isn't as prominant, plus FB voting aided the forums, who were more pro-Sunshine at that point.
    4) John-James vs Nathan- Nathan goes
    5) Corin vs Ife vs Mario- I'd say Ife here
    6) Andrew vs Ben vs Dave vs John-James- Andrew goes
    7) Dave vs John-James vs Rachel 2- Rachel 2 goes
    8) Dave vs JJ vs Jo vs Sam- Jo goes
    9) Ben vs Corin vs Dave vs JJ vs John-James vs Mario vs Sam vs Steve- Dave, JJ, Mario and Steve go.

Final:

If only,it would've been a much better final,than the one we had.
  • AliceyAlicey Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    I suspect that if Facebook voting had been in place since the start, we would now be on 12 male winners and 0 female ones and 12 male runner ups and 0 female ones.
  • -Malibu--Malibu- Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    Oh get over it he lost, he came nowhere near the final, took part in one of the worst series and is utterly forgettable.
  • bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    -Malibu- wrote: »
    Oh get over it he lost, he came nowhere near the final, took part in one of the worst series and is utterly forgettable.

That's harsh:eek::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jordan's boobs would go for tea with Gerhad Schroeder and Indira Ghandhi and then go for a day out to Chessington Zoo with a Marzipan dolly and the lollipop guild .....if Facebook fans had anything to do with it.