Options

the best ever cyberman design goes to...

2»

Comments

• Options
    tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just found this on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mbtUnLFxxE

It's about the different Cybermen designs.
  • Options
    comedyfishcomedyfish Posts: 21,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another vote for Earthshock (first ones I can remember a a kid so maybe that has something to do with it. I also prefer their voices to the sing song ones
  • Options
    Mr SetaMr Seta Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    Wow, there seems to quite a few who favour the Earthshock design -"excellent"
  • Options
    TheSilentFezTheSilentFez Posts: 11,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Nightmare in Silver design is by far my favourite. I hope we get to see a two-parter featuring them at some stage.
  • Options
    Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Nightmare in Silver design is by far my favourite. I hope we get to see a two-parter featuring them at some stage.

They look good but I hate the way they move. They need to be more human in their movements imo and less robot.
  • Options
    Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    Another Earthshock vote here - with a side mentiion for the two guys in Attack who had "failed" cyber-conversion and were stuck with cyber bodies, but human heads.

The two modern designs are too robot like for me, with the way they have been "choreographed" just making things worse - we need Cybermen that are more human, not less - just to emphasis what has gone wrong with them.

Lets get Kroton in as a companion for the 12th Doctor... Though he'd have to be in his Invasion/Revenge body to look properly "disco".