Options

ED - Holly & Cain

benjwx1benjwx1 Posts: 5,374
Forum Member
FFS >:( http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/emmerdales-sophie-powles-admits-holly-barton-makes-move-cain-dingle/
Not a surprise though, they couldn't have made it more obvious that this was going to happen.

Comments

• Options
    Nico_DNico_D Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got the impression she kisses him and it's not really a mutual thing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nico_D wrote: »
    I got the impression she kisses him and it's not really a mutual thing

True, that's the only saving grace, the last thing Emmerdale need now is another cheating storyline, plus this is being used as a plot device for
    Holly to get back on drugs
    when she gets rejected.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I see Cain decides not to tell Moira about it and of course that won't cause any problems in the future ^_^
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hilly is very annoying
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The interfering, spiteful, deluded nasty little trollop>:( . HollyWood better not break up Cain and Moira, he ought to have stuck to his guns and shoved her out of the car that day instead of falling for the welled up cow eyes and pitiful bleating. I hope Moira throws her out on her bony drug addled arse. Dirty little cow, fancy going after her own mother's husband>:(:o.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The interfering, spiteful, deluded nasty little trollop>:( . HollyWood better not break up Cain and Moira, he ought to have stuck to his guns and shoved her out of the car that day instead of falling for the welled up cow eyes and pitiful bleating. I hope Moira throws her out on her bony drug addled arse. Dirty little cow, fancy going after her own mother's husband>:(:o.

You're off again I see after you're rant about Chas earlier :D:D:D
  • Options
    Alleycat666Alleycat666 Posts: 8,739
    Forum Member

You're not a fan of HollyWood's then Collie....:D:D
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want him back with Charity anyway, but still He and Moira are an alright couple and this was on the cards for ages.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    As if Cain would be interested in anyone who talks like Orville the Duck!
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    Are we expected to believe that any young woman would be attracted to this middle aged neanderthal? He throws his weight about like a school bully. Can hardly string two words together and looks like he needs a good wash. Hardly a catch. Holly must be on drugs now if she sees anything attractive about him.
  • Options
    Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I knew she'd try to kiss him, I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop and for her to cry rape.

I really don't get why they brought Holly back, she seems to serve no purpose except for causing problems for Cain and Moira.
  • Options
    samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew she'd try to kiss him, I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop and for her to cry rape.

I really don't get why they brought Holly back, she seems to serve no purpose except for causing problems for Cain and Moira.

That's the sole purpose of introducing characters though. :)
    Besides, it gives Cain and Moira something to do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    samcains90 wrote: »

Cain has enough to do, I'm sure he'll be karate kicking and kidnapping Dr. Bailey soon. And even they had nothing to do, I'd have no problem with them turning Cain and Moira into solid couple that everyone turns to for advice.
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    Are we expected to believe that any young woman would be attracted to this middle aged neanderthal? He throws his weight about like a school bully. Can hardly string two words together and looks like he needs a good wash. Hardly a catch. Holly must be on drugs now if she sees anything attractive about him.

It's probably some geriatric writer on staff using this storyline to act out his fantasies.
  • Options
    Nico_DNico_D Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trevon1 wrote: »
    It's probably some geriatric writer on staff using this storyline to act out his fantasies.

It makes a change from everyone fancying Andy sugden at least Cain is good looking in a rough and ready way and has some charisma, Andy looks like plug of bash stree kids crossed with bluto.
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    As if Cain would be interested in anyone who talks like Orville the Duck!

Looks a bit like a duck too, very odd face.
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cain is very good looking. Too good for Holly to be honest!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trevon1 wrote: »

I thought that is what was going on with Belle and Dr. Bailey:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ben96 wrote: »
    You're off again I see after you're rant about Chas earlier :D:D:D

I've just noticed that the second "you're" should be in fact "your". I know nobody cares lol but that's really going to bug me that I can't edit it now!>:(
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D

Well said!

Although I still can't stand Holly.
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are we expected to believe that any young woman would be attracted to this middle aged neanderthal? He throws his weight about like a school bully. Can hardly string two words together and looks like he needs a good wash. Hardly a catch. Holly must be on drugs now if she sees anything attractive ab

You' re assuming a fair number of DS posters are on drugs then?:D

More to the point why would he find HER attractive when he' s got lovely Moira?? But of course, he doesn' t find her attractive...;-)
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    samcains90 wrote: »

I'm quite enjoying Cain and Moira being all smokin' hot together and up in Holly's jealous dead-eyed face.

Hopefully Holly will be tragically killed off as stunt fodder. One can only hope.
  • Options
    samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm quite enjoying Cain and Moira being all smokin' hot together and up in Holly's jealous dead-eyed face.

Hopefully Holly will be tragically killed off as stunt fodder. One can only hope.

I'm enjoying it too, her jealous looks are hilarious.

I don't dislike Holly so much as to want her dead, and I think her glory days of being locked in her room by her drug supplying mum will always be her best stuff. They would probably have been best not to bring her back.
  • Options
    SS_SummerSS_Summer Posts: 2,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Other than the grossness of a daughter wanting her mother's husband, and of course not liking Holly's character much at all, I am finding this storyline interesting. Its an interesting dynamic to have both Holly and Charity being threats to their marriage, and Im curious to see if there will be either a partnership or a conflict between those two coming up too!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SS_Summer wrote: »
    Other than the grossness of a daughter wanting her mother's husband, and of course not liking Holly's character much at all, I am finding this storyline interesting. Its an interesting dynamic to have both Holly and Charity being threats to their marriage, and Im curious to see if there will be either a partnership or a conflict between those two coming up too!

I agree, I enjoyed the Cain /Moira /Holly stuff this week with Charity in the mix too. I wonder where Holly's drug addiction is going next?