Options

EastEnders: 19/5/16 - She's Finally Pegged it!

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    friendlyguy2friendlyguy2 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A great episode and some incredible acting from Steve McFadden.
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Menime123 wrote: »
    Great episode and yet very subtly done.

kathy's look when Ian mention 'he's lost his Mum'…

Yes, I loved that. :D

Another fantastic episode. Steve knocked it out of the park.

Great community scenes and liked the Mitchells gathering chez Beales.

EastEnders are brilliant at depicting raw grief. That ending. :cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What happened to Bobby, he was smashing up the car in the square and then when we saw Phil read the letter He was gone..

skulking in the shadows waiting to pounce on his next victim now that he has got his swing practice in :D
  • Options
    AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member
    Originally Posted by Menime123
    Great episode and yet very subtly done.

kathy's look when Ian mention 'he's lost his Mum'…

I noticed that, very apt.
    A well done episode, sad but not OTT.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not watched yet, but I see Steve McFadden is trending on twitter I am not surprised, going to watch later, sounds sad :(
  • Options
    LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe they're making Sharon a doormat again with all this pining after Phil. I thought that episode where she gave him what for in January was the end of it. I want to give her a good shake.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1/10 Episode
    0/10 MyLauren
    0/10 MyCindy

McBeale should have got some drinks with the pizza, that crucial mistake will cost her half of her skull tomorrow.

Carry On Eastenders at its lowest, Phil making passionate love to the door frame, Peggy telling Phil to love / pleasure himself, Ben flying off the handle.

It was mighty rude of the Mitchells to descend on Beales house, Bob really needed some privacy to do some bludgeoning.

Does Letitia Dean have it written into her contract that she has to have at least 3 eye-bulging scenes in every episode? Hey eyeballs went into Peggy's bedroom about 5 seconds before the rest of her.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    1/10 Episode
    0/10 MyLauren
    0/10 MyCindy

McBeale should have got some drinks with the pizza, that crucial mistake will cost her half of her skull tomorrow.

Carry On Eastenders at its lowest, Phil making passionate love to the door frame, Peggy telling Phil to love / pleasure himself, Ben flying off the handle.

It was mighty rude of the Mitchells to descend on Beales house, Bob really needed some privacy to do some bludgeoning.

Does Letitia Dean have it written into her contract that she has to have at least 3 eye-bulging scenes in every episode? Hey eyeballs went into Peggy's bedroom about 5 seconds before the rest of her.

Thanks.

JB I think you were watching two things at once! adult videos and EE clearly don't mix :o

I think you have been a bit harsh with that score.

that been said have you seen the spoiler thread for end of may/start of june
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    JB I think you were watching two things at once! adult videos and EE clearly don't mix :o

I think you have been a bit harsh with that score.

that been said have you seen the spoiler thread for end of may/start of june

Hi Lea,

I actually calculate my scores based on facts and a deep understanding of both storytelling and the human psyche.

I haven't seen a thread about the end of May? I would search for it but DS search is broken.

Thanks.
  • Options
    KingLara400KingLara400 Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    A much better episode than tuesday. No pointless wasteful scenes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    Hi Lea,

I actually calculate my scores based on facts and a deep understanding of both storytelling and the human psyche.

I haven't seen a thread about the end of May? I would search for it but DS search is broken.

Thanks.

here you go

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2151259&page=2
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heartbreaking tonight. The Phil, Ben and Lou hug. Then Phil reading Peggy's Letter at the end. :cry:
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    I find it impossible. He's caused more misery to other people than the rest of the square put together, and laughed about it.

Steve is a fine actor though.:)

Indeed.

Remember poor Lisa for example?

Because the writers bloody don't - otherwise Louise would not be back in the square.
  • Options
    robjames69robjames69 Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That episode was perfect.

The raw emotion mixed with the previous episode has enhanced the previous episode now. So thats three 10/10 episodes (thames, death, aftermath) I hope the funeral also is of a high standard now too.