[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
Forum Member
Can't Wait
Startin tonite
Yay:D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Same here, went to a couple of the audition shows and they were hilarious so should be good :D
  • Andy BAndy B Posts: 15,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant, can't wait! :D
  • pierre_gustavepierre_gustave Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How often is it going to be on?
    When do the live shows start?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member

I think the audition shows are on Saturday nights for 6 weeks and then a week of live shows at the end of may :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    To be honest the auditions are my favourite part :D

But i do love the live shows as well lol!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Just found out that there is a program called When Britain First Had Talent on ITV right this second!!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

26th May is the first live show, the final is on the 30th. The live shows will be daily :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the first episode set in Blackpool?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to watching the Cardiff auditions - hopefully they'll show my university Big Band kick butt :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see it tonight :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sophie66 wrote: »
    Just found out that there is a program called When Britain First Had Talent on ITV right this second!!

Yeah think that was a repeat i remember watching it before, it was good.
  • tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can't wait:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aw bless him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That dog was fantastic, what a lovely beautiful sweetheart she is and looked as if she loved doing those tricks, she pleased her owner, which made her so happy. Tears in the eyes here!
  • johnloonyjohnloony Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed this show, and there were quite a few impressive and talented acts.

But I am confused: they kept on saying that the show is "back" and the judges are here "again" and they showed a clip of the "previous winner" and so on, which implies that there was a previous series. I have no memory of one. Was it on one of the minor / inaccessible channels? Or was it on at a strange time? Or did it clash with something else? I would have wanted to watch the previous series if I had known it was on, but I must have missed it somehow.
  • amstereofanamstereofan Posts: 1,765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girl group Scala - wow ! Direct copy of Bond of course but they'll be in the final few I'm sure

This show is better than x factor in a way IMO
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johnloony wrote: »
    I enjoyed this show, and there were quite a few impressive and talented acts.

But I am confused: they kept on saying that the show is "back" and the judges are here "again" and they showed a clip of the "previous winner" and so on, which implies that there was a previous series. I have no memory of one. Was it on one of the minor / inaccessible channels? Or was it on at a strange time? Or did it clash with something else? I would have wanted to watch the previous series if I had known it was on, but I must have missed it somehow.

Been in a coma then ?! Heard of Paul Potts perhaps ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who thinks Scala are really overrated?
  • ForestChavForestChav Posts: 35,127
    Forum Member

No, but them and the choirboy were actually real talent after that guy who couldn't sing and the other one who tried to play star wars on a synth on top of a demo rhythm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well they have talent which is what the show is about they sound good but of course they look good, many eyes were popping out I'm sure :D Simon's expression at the end - hilarious !
  • johnloonyjohnloony Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Been in a coma then ?! Heard of Paul Potts perhaps ?

No, I haven't been in a coma.
    No, I hadn't heard of Paul Potts until they showed a clip of him on Saturday's show.

Perhaps someone might answer my questions? What channel was the first series on? What time? What did it clash with?
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only person who thinks the programme is sh*t? Same old scripted Cowell "reality" tv. Get the sob stories out. The pia jesu kid had an alright voice, but of course it was the alleged bullying that was the big story - more than likely blown out of all proportion.

This kind of rubbish should be confined to the darkest corners of cable TV and Ant and Dec should be ashamed of putting their names to it.