adice please

boozer3boozer3 Posts: 2,960
Forum Member
✭✭✭
i have a t.v with 2 scart sockets, a dvd player and a stereo of which i would like the sound to come out from both of both the t.v and the dvd without loosing picture quality, for some reason i have it all hooked up wrong and its bugging me, so could anyone tell me the best way to put what where.
MUCH APPRECIATED:) :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What do you think you did wrong/what's not working? First off, picture for DVD to TV is via RGB scart, s-video (scart or the 4-pin connection), else crappy composite (scart or coax) - check your TV for availalility/pick the correct scart, assume one is RGB, one is s-video/composite. DVD audio to TV is via scart, else two L/R coax leads, audio to amp via those coax leads as well. The amp (in this case your stereo) only plays from one input at once, but you can always turn up the TV sound for extra speakers and set the amp to the DVD (or whatever AUX input you choose to plug into). You can also try audio out from TV to amp. I assume you're only going for stereo at the moment, not 5.1, in which case check those menus and make sure your DVD is set to output a stereo down-mix.
  • boozer3boozer3 Posts: 2,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cheers