The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 224)

Comments

• sueblooresuebloore Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    love that pic
  • 2Judy2Judy Posts: 4,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wendilums wrote: »
    Josie has changed her twitter profile picture. Have to say I tweeted her yesterday & recommended this one to her - a few peeps did lol

https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/2176381459/image.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D

This one is the best we ve seen, she looks so happy, is it the piggy lol. See she got on her designer jacket from John ;) and the micro pig acessory, not sure about whether you can keep them at home, you may need some outdoor space a run or something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone!! Well it must be about a year since I logged on....lol!! can't believe the thread is still going, fair play to ye all. I hadn't a clue what was going on with either of them.. Watched my first JJJ video in ageesssss awww they were so cute. I guess if I had little video clips of all the cute moments of my past relationships I would find it a bit weird...but I do wonder if they ever watch them!!

Anyway, hope you all are doing well...I'm still a postive polly!! they'll be married by thread 500...oh but isn't Josie engaged?? well i still think it could happen!!
  • jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone!! Well it must be about a year since I logged on....lol!! can't believe the thread is still going, fair play to ye all. I hadn't a clue what was going on with either of them.. Watched my first JJJ video in ageesssss awww they were so cute. I guess if I had little video clips of all the cute moments of my past relationships I would find it a bit weird...but I do wonder if they ever watch them!!

Anyway, hope you all are doing well...I'm still a postive polly!! they'll be married by thread 500...oh but isn't Josie engaged?? well i still think it could happen!!

hello nice to have you join us why dont you stay around abit xx
  • Lizzy66Lizzy66 Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    2Judy wrote: »
    This one is the best we ve seen, she looks so happy, is it the piggy lol. See she got on her designer jacket from John ;) and the micro pig acessory, not sure about whether you can keep them at home, you may need some outdoor space a run or something.

Yes, its a very natural looking pic and she looks happy and relaxed. A little bit like BB Josie, not professional Josie .

Do we know for definite that it is a jacket John gave her?

Also, not clear in this picture, but in one of the others posted that day I thought the watch was the famous 30 pound one, that he bought to replace the expensive one, but then again I guess one gold watch looks pretty much like any other ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Awwwwwww SOOOOOOOOOO lovely to hear from you! :) Try and drop by now and then! xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awwwwwww SOOOOOOOOOO lovely to hear from you! :) Try and drop by now and then! xx

Alright Cheeky :) yes I will for sure!!
    Any word from John these days??
    What do peeps think of Josies new bf? although he's prob not that new anymore!! Is he sound??
  • WendilumsWendilums Posts: 18,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizzy66 wrote: »
    It is a lovely pic.:)

Wendy, so glad that gd's op worked, hope you are well too. xx

I am thanks Lizzy. Just tweeted John with a pic from BB, the one of him in the suit looking full on towards the camera. Shows his full facial chops off well good, and no cap lol. Told him he should change his profile pic to it. Bet I won't get through though. Do you think there's a chance, not even a little bit pmsl :D This one..... http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=images+of+john+james+parton&start=143&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1366&bih=575&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnso&tbnid=tRGuVZxWw6hFuM:&imgrefurl=http://www.heatworld.com/BigBrother/2010/06/Could--Big-Brothers-John-James-be-one-of-the-HOTTEST-housemates-ever/&docid=a8VuhfLgQa63DM&imgurl=http://www.heatworld.com/images/95070_615x10000_STD/2010/6/images/JJ_main.jpg&w=498&h=360&ei=N5WdT7PlGNKW0QWS2fCODw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=283&vpy=269&dur=1125&hovh=191&hovw=264&tx=117&ty=177&sig=103417687211642754672&page=6&tbnh=133&tbnw=170&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:23,s:143,i:184
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alright Cheeky :) yes I will for sure!!
    Any word from John these days??
    What do peeps think of Josies new bf? although he's prob not that new anymore!! Is he sound??

Evening everybody, evening Cloey. Lovely to see a face from the past appearing.
    John tweets occasionally when he feels like it. He is coming to the UK soon.
    As for the BF
    well as I am a Positive Polly like you I won't say what I think of him.
    All I will say is that John wins hands down.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all :)
    Wendy if John changes his pic I think you should become the thread physic :D
    Think Josie's jacket is either Barbour or Burberry, it's the one she had on when getting her make-up done for the Fabulous shoot. :D
    Maggi X
    Forum Member
    Wendilums wrote: »
    I am thanks Lizzy. Just tweeted John with a pic from BB, the one of him in the suit looking full on towards the camera. Shows his full facial chops off well good, and no cap lol. Told him he should change his profile pic to it. Bet I won't get through though. Do you think there's a chance, not even a little bit pmsl :D

Yes I saw that - very good choice.:D

And Wendy - you should know by now - there's ALWAYS a chance. :D

(John just in case there is a teensy weensy chance you do look here- please don't spoil the happy atmosphere tonight - go on change your pic....you know you want to):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheeky just read your latest blog, loved it, many thanks for still taking the time and trouble and continuing to do them :D
    Maggi Xxx.
  • WendilumsWendilums Posts: 18,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I saw that - very good choice.:D

And Wendy - you should know by now - there's ALWAYS a chance. :D

(John just in case there is a teensy weensy chance you do look here- please don't spoil the happy atmosphere tonight - go on change your pic....you know you want to):D

Yes go on John, we want a full on facial chopsy picture of you with no cap on - and you know you want to :D:p;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MagStar10 wrote: »
    Evening all :)
    Wendy if John changes his pic I think you should become the thread physic :D
    Think Josie's jacket is either Barbour or Burberry, it's the one she had on when getting her make-up done for the Fabulous shoot. :D
    Maggi X

so, let's get this straight........she's wearing the watch john bought her, the jacket john bought her & she's holding what could be a micro piglet, which they talked about on BB & also talked about getting one when they we're on the outside..........am i missing something??? ;)

evening all xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    miljo wrote: »
    so, let's get this straight........she's wearing the watch john bought her, the jacket john bought her & she's holding what could be a micro piglet, which they talked about on BB & also talked about getting one when they we're on the outside..........am i missing something??? ;)

evening all xx

Did'nt she also say something in an Australian accent :D,,,,,,,,,,evening all, :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

evening all xx

I don't really think you're missing much at all:)
    Forum Member

Cheeky, feel like I'm missing out - how do I get to see your blogs,
    i read, and loved, the first few when you put them on here, but now thnk I may be missing out. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NicLau08 wrote: »
    I don't really think you're missing much at all:)

Well Josie did say she s got the biggest mouth in Bristol :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member

Hi There nice to see you back. Are you still with the same bf from before when you were here. :confused:

Hope you'll come and see us again soon. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There just seems to be a bigger picture imo

But then I am watching Homeland, conspiracy theories and all that lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    Cheeky, feel like I'm missing out - how do I get to see your blogs,
    i read, and loved, the first few when you put them on here, but now thnk I may be missing out. :(

Yes me too please Cheeky. I've set up another email. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who can't access my blogs, just PM or DM me an active e-mail address. Then I will be able to invite you, then just follow the instructions from there :)

Good night xxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did'nt she also say something in an Australian accent :D,,,,,,,,,,evening all, :)

i knew there was something lol!!!!! ;)
    could mean absolutely nothing, or......................;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i knew there was something lol!!!!! ;)
    could mean absolutely nothing, or......................;)

;););):D
  • sueblooresuebloore Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    well ladies its goodnight from me see you all tomorrow
This discussion has been closed.