Options

Gordon Ramsay is gay?

124»

Comments

• Options
    confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if Gordon is gay i'll gnaw my right tit.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is at the very least bisexual, I know that for sure!

That's the Showbiz forum spirit!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't this all start with this story?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-305553/Ramsay-feels-heat-indecency-charge.html

Sounds like he's dabbled occasionally to me and it would explain his close friendship with a certain 'brand'.;)

Who really cares anyway?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KingCanute wrote: »
    Someone mentioned to me the other day that Gordon Ramsay is gay, and I must admit that I didn't believe it. Has anyone else heard this? Is Gordo a repressed homosexual?

I am sure that, having gained notoriety for being a mere TV Cook amongst many similarly restrained plebs, Gordo has absolutely no reason to be other than openly gay, and to proudly promote his gayness and gay leanings.
  • Options
    konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-305553/Ramsay-feels-heat-indecency-charge.html

Sounds like he's dabbled occasionally to me and it would explain his close friendship with a certain 'brand'.;)

Who really cares anyway?

Lol. Shouldn't a criminal record preclude him from travelling to the US? Or isn't a caution classed as a police record?
  • Options
    MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    konebyvax wrote: »
    Lol. Shouldn't a criminal record preclude him from travelling to the US? Or isn't a caution classed as a police record?

you just need to visit the embassy and sort out the paperwork in more detail iirc and since he seems to spend a lot of time state side working he'd need probably more work permits and all sorts of other goodies sorted
  • Options
    qantas330qantas330 Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    would not be surprised in the slightest!!

then again is anyone really bothered?
  • Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Who really cares anyway?

What?? So getting drunk with your mates and occasionally flopping your willy out makes you gay?? :eek:

Blimey. Well paint me pink and call me Dorothy, I've been gay all this time and never knew it.

There'll be lots of awkward conversations at rugby clubs across the country this weekend. Pretty much standard behaviour.
  • Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    I wouldnt mind a date with miriam karlin though.
    she is a milf if ever I saw one

Are you a zombie lover???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TTTango wrote: »
    I have heard he is gay (or bi) -but I just can't see it myself. He is too much of a Glasgow hard man to be gay.

Yeah along with every other celebrity on Digital Spy.