The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 12)

1126127128129130132»

Comments

• iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    Niiiiiiik wrote: »
    Her dancers need a REVAMP forget the cheap let it go/oh la la routines on MTV showcase JaQuel will help her it's basically confirmed

Yes oh yes. Bring back the BH style routines. If that was her worst I'd be satisfied. I need Janet Rhythm Nation things and What Have You Done For Me Lately moves. If she can master both, her voice will get better as will her breath control.
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    Loooooool things have been slow

Yeah but we're way over 3000 posts already
  • ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    I see alex 3 weeks today at her first show out of the shows she's doing... booked my transport and hotel today yayyy

it's been way to long seen i've seen her, cannot wait.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shoed wrote: »
    I see alex 3 weeks today at her first show out of the shows she's doing... booked my transport and hotel today yayyy

it's been way to long seen i've seen her, cannot wait.

Congrats....try and film and/or get an exclusive if you can...:p I'm sure she will be great in these concerts, hopefully you'll have another great time seeing her live...:)

I hope she's ready tbh, as straight after those concerts are over she's off to the US for her debut performance the day after! I think she will be on point >>>>
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Congrats....try and film and/or get an exclusive if you can...:p I'm sure she will be great in these concerts, hopefully you'll have another great time seeing her live...:)

I hope she's ready tbh, as straight after those concerts are over she's off to the US for her debut performance the day after! I think she will be on point >>>>

Yeah, hd film it if you can. We need to hear this new vocal :)
    Alex is always on point, such a boss queen >>>>>>
  • NiiiiiiikNiiiiiiik Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guys! The thread is about to BLOW UP!

After the debut performance Alex will be very busy! In america! I just feel it!
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I requested a new part so hopefully we will get one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New part for hopefully the start of the new era...:) I have noticed that AB has been extremely quiet lately....she usually gets that way just before things start to be revealed.
    Forum Member
    New part for hopefully the start of the new era...:) I have noticed that AB has been extremely quiet lately....she usually gets that way just before things start to be revealed.

I thought so too. We need to be slayed, it's been too long since October 2009 and December 2010 live vocal SLAYAGE. Oh and On My Own too :p
  • NiiiiiiikNiiiiiiik Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Let's hope for label backing!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's hope for label backing!

Hmm. She won't appear on any rosters until some kind of announcement. She obviously has a US label or she wouldn't have landed such a big gig, the tickets for that concert work out to around £160 at the cheapest...and that's for a seat in the back and in the corner....

It's a very high profile event so I hope she gets the chance to show off her talents and impress. There will be a lot of big names in attendance so it will be a great opportunity for her. But I'm hoping she has more performances lined up after that. Ideally I'd like to see her send a single to US radio in the next few months and get out there and play anywhere she can across the States...
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,737
    Administrator
    This thread is continued here: The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 13)
This discussion has been closed.