Someone seems annoyed by Asda

Miasima GoriaMiasima Goria Posts: 5,188
Forum Member
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ASDA-delivery-trolley-/151195119709

Trolley was left behind by ASDA delivery driver. ASDA have been asked on 2 occasions if they want it back but haven't come to collect it. Now getting in the way and starting to gather dust. Used (to deliver ASDA messages/groceries). Sold as seen. Highly desirable item. Would suit collector/ASDA enthusiast. Ideal last minute Christmas gift

Comments

• solarflaresolarflare Posts: 22,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the idea of an "ASDA enthusiast".
  • Miasima GoriaMiasima Goria Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    solarflare wrote: »
    I like the idea of an "ASDA enthusiast".

It makes me a bit nervous!
  • SnrDevSnrDev Posts: 6,094
    Forum Member
    99p isn't bad, but normal shopping trolleys are only £1 each at most supermarkets.
  • MudboxMudbox Posts: 10,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SnrDev wrote: »
    99p isn't bad, but normal shopping trolleys are only £1 each at most supermarkets.

It's not that kind of trolley though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member
    'Highly desirable item'.

Considering that ASDA apparently don't want the delivery trolley back and the seller is trying to get rid of it, surely it is a bit false to claim that it is a 'highly desirable item'...
    Forum Member
    GeoBa92 wrote: »
    'Highly desirable item'.

Considering that ASDA apparently don't want the delivery trolley back and the seller is trying to get rid of it, surely it is a bit false to claim that it is a 'highly desirable item'...

I'm guessing the seller is being sarcastic. If not I'd be worried about them!
  • MudboxMudbox Posts: 10,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She could just make another order with ASDA, and they can pick it up then, or is that ASDA's secret trick?....maybe they will leave another one the next time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this asda to be a joke listing

its a sack truck....not a delivery trolley
  • Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't Asda being boycotted - they allow staff to refuse to sell alcohol to you just because the staff member is Muslim
    Forum Member
    grps3 wrote: »
    this asda to be a joke listing

its a sack truck....not a delivery trolley

Maybe the seller was a bit trollied when posting it?
    Ethel_Fred wrote: »
    Isn't Asda being boycotted - they allow staff to refuse to sell alcohol to you just because the staff member is Muslim

Who is boycotting it? :confused:
  • GonerilGoneril Posts: 1,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judging by the quality of Asda's meat and veg,well, I'd say their trolley will be more palatable.:)
  • Dan100Dan100 Posts: 2,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a sack truck, and for 99p that is a bargain, when they usually retail for £50-80. I need one, but collection only from Glasgow is a bit far to be worth it.
  • DixDix Posts: 79,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ASDA-delivery-trolley-/151195119709

Trolley was left behind by ASDA delivery driver. ASDA have been asked on 2 occasions if they want it back but haven't come to collect it. Now getting in the way and starting to gather dust. Used (to deliver ASDA messages/groceries). Sold as seen. Highly desirable item. Would suit collector/ASDA enthusiast. Ideal last minute Christmas gift
    Very last minute Christmas gift. ;) Could be used for overladen customers doing their own last minute shopping. ;-) :D
  • gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,610
    Forum Member
    Complete with tray clamp and knuckle guards. A very desirable item.
  • DixDix Posts: 79,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan100 wrote: »
    It's a sack truck, and for 99p that is a bargain, when they usually retail for £50-80. I need one, but collection only from Glasgow is a bit far to be worth it.
    Ring them up, and ask if their Manager drives past your way, and if he/she does or even close to where you live, then bung trolley into the car, and take it to you that way. For a tip, you could offer mince pies and a cuppa. ;):D:D
  • super-eaglesuper-eagle Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant.