Options

What Games Are You Playing At The Moment??

Comments

• Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Currently trying to 100% all the Lego games I own, some of which I cast aside in frustration a couple of years ago due to levels crashing and horrible flight controls.
  • Options
    JSemple3JSemple3 Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    No idea WHAT to play to be truthful as I been busy buying!

Bought GTA V for PC yesterday...........and Borderlands for PS4 but in the PS4 sale i've bought Thief and Farcry 4 recently. So many games and no idea where to begin!
  • Options
    SaddlerSteveSaddlerSteve Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ride on Xbox One.

Slightly frustrating with the loading times and graphics aren't the best but it is enjoyable once you've got a good bike.
  • Options
    shoestring25shoestring25 Posts: 4,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spec ops the line really good game great story
  • Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given up on the Lego for a while and coming late to the GTA V party, which I am enjoying immensely.
  • Options
    Echo1Echo1 Posts: 7,724
    Forum Member
    PS4: Project Cars
    360: The Witcher 2
  • Options
    Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Evil Within
    Dead Rising 3
    Forza Horizon
    Resident Evil Revelations 2
    Resident Evil HD remake
    Murdered Soul Suspect
    Last of Us PS4 version
    Drive Club
    GTA V X1

few pool games and a golf game, some stuff on PC as well. I play them all, little bits at a time so getting there slowly.

I ain't buying any new games until I've finished at least 40% of those games, my days of wasting money on games I don't finish are over.
    I
  • Options
    Smiley433Smiley433 Posts: 7,900
    Forum Member
    GTA V - attempting the stunt jumps and other things to see if I can get the 100% achievement. Followed an online video guide for the locations and completed the last one only to be told "Stunt Jump completed, only one more to do". Grrr. Yes I know I only need 25 of them for the 100% but I might as well go for the "Show Off" achievement while I'm at it.

Oh well, back to the start again...
  • Options
    Bar Bar JinksBar Bar Jinks Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
    Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition

After the fallout 4 announcement my excitement level passed the 99 billion mark, so I had to reinstall 2 of my favorite games. :)
  • Options
    BanziBabyBanziBaby Posts: 473
    Forum Member
    Just finished another playthrough of the 3 Batman Arkham games in anticipation of Arkham Knight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fallout new vegas will play this and hopefully it will play ok although ive heard its really glitchy. will play the DLC for fallout 3 and new vegas if they bring out remastered editions
  • Options
    ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Project Spark is all I've played for ages.
  • Options
    SamGamgeeSamGamgee Posts: 1,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A million games put on the backburner.

Witcher 3 probably from now until 2018.

(or until Batman comes out in a few weeks)
  • Options
    Smiley433Smiley433 Posts: 7,900
    Forum Member
    Smiley433 wrote: »
    GTA V - attempting the stunt jumps and other things to see if I can get the 100% achievement. Followed an online video guide for the locations and completed the last one only to be told "Stunt Jump completed, only one more to do". Grrr. Yes I know I only need 25 of them for the 100% but I might as well go for the "Show Off" achievement while I'm at it.

Oh well, back to the start again...

Redid about 21 of the stunt jumps before finding the one I missed - don't know how that happened. Then did the knife flights and under bridges which was a bit of a pain and finally got the 100% game completion achievement - registering with the Rockstar Social Club was a big help finding what still needed to be done.

So that's it done, ready for Lego Jurassic World later this week. :)
  • Options
    Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (Xbox One)

Splatoon (Wii U)
  • Options
    Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Audiosurf 2.

Game is awesome.
  • Options
    deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    I was playing Farm Simulator on my Xbox One however the game is so incredibly slow (wait for crops to grow, then replough fields, resow, etc!!), it takes an age to actually make any decent money!!!

Think I'll go back to GTA V online!
    ;-)
  • Options
    BanziBabyBanziBaby Posts: 473
    Forum Member
    The Witcher 3 even though I hate RPG type of games but this is just so well done in every way.
  • Options
    Echo1Echo1 Posts: 7,724
    Forum Member
    Gran Turismo 6 on the PS3,using my DFGT wheel. Also Project Cars on the PS4.
  • Options
    WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,463
    Forum Member
    Xbox One - Neverwinter & The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    PS4 - inFAMOUS: Second Son
  • Options
    shaddlershaddler Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Currently playing Witcher 3 on my PS4 in between sessions of EVE Online.
  • Options
    JimallJimall Posts: 408
    Forum Member
    I decided to download Warframe again on the PS4 over the weekend - I haven't played that game since the PS4 was released, even then I barely played it. It's actually a really decent shooter, I don't know why didn't bother with it much before. I'm hoping the premium currency (Platinum) doesn't become essential in large quantities to enjoy the game later on... I don't mind spending a little bit but 3100 platinum costs £110 :o

As well as Warframe, I'm still playing Splatoon on the Wii U, although only a few online games at a time (I think I'm level 9 now, so going really slowly lol).
  • Options
    HP.80 VictorHP.80 Victor Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dirty Bomb. It's still in open beta, but despite that it's a blast.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/333930/
  • Options
    Bar Bar JinksBar Bar Jinks Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    Modded Torchlight 2.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just about to finish fallout new vegas, not as good as fallout 3 world not as good and story not as good.