What is your favourite chocolate brand?

With Easter just around the corner, I want to talk chocolate. :) I just came across a few statistics that I thought would be interesting to share. Did you know that the UK has the 7th highest consumption of chocolate in the world and that on average, each person in Britain eats approx. 10.2kg of chocolate per year.

So I was wondering which brands of chocolate are your favourite and what makes them your favourite? The taste, the quality, the price, or are you just so used to choosing a particular brand that you don’t even consider another? How often does your favourite brand change and what is it that usually causes you to switch brands? How much thought do you actually put into the purchase?

Also I am an undergraduate student and as part of my final year dissertation I am researching the purchases of fast moving consumer goods - specifically chocolate; in the UK. I would really appreciate it if you could take 10 minutes of your time to complete this survey if you are currently living in the UK (as I am desperately in need for respondents) and it would really help me with my project. It’s entirely optional but I can assure you all responses will be kept confidential and used solely for academic purposes.

https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_ehuqxQcQShdOa9v

Comments