Maybelline lash stylist mascara

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
Forum Member
I usually use the above mascara and have done for years but unfortunately it has now been discontinued :( it was a fantastic mascara, eyelashes looked fabulous and the applicator was more of a comb than a brush. Now I'm looking for an alternative, was wondering whether anyone has any recommendations?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    I'm forever on the search for the ultimate mascara and have spent far more than I'd care to admit (to myself more than anyone else!) in the pursuit of perfection. Whilst I have not found perfection the one mascara I have more recently found myself going back to is Max Factor's Clump Defy. It has a comb style wand rather than a brush, although a different type of comb to the lash stylist. I haven't tried lash stylist so can't comment on whether the product itself is similar I'm afraid.

One thing to add is I have found that Clump Defy needs a few coats to get some volume going, but it is very good for building gradual volume, so i'd imagine it would suit many people from those who just like the natural look to those who prefer more volume.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max Factor's Waterproof Volume Lash Lift for me...
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Max Factors False Lash Effect for me. I personally love thick eyelashes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    Sorry for delayed response, I've ordered the max factor recommended by Tini, thankyou :)