30 second clip of Madonna's next single Revolver!

Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
Forum Member

Comments

• Gigi4Gigi4 Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. It sounds the same as the demo by another singer that was floating around.
    I'm not too crazy about it. It's sort of catchy, but it's missing something.
    I'm a huge Madonna fan, but I don't like her current direction musically.
    I like the 90's Madonna of ROL and Music when she was a more serious innovative artist.
    Now she is just another pop star. It's not bad, but it doesn't blow my mind.
  • SuperstokedSuperstoked Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pop_Art wrote: »

It's not working for me right now.
    Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i'm dying to hear it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am dying here. It's not that much different from the one that leaked a few months ago but Madonna's voice sounds like it used to in the 80's...BRILLIANT and so sexy.

#1 for sure.
  • Sam - FanSam - Fan Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    yuk! does anyone still like her? she can't even make the radio one playlist.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam - Fan wrote: »
    yuk! does anyone still like her? she can't even make the radio one playlist.

I wouldn't underestimate her fanbase. She still has a shit-load of fans around the globe and even if she doesn't make the R1 playlist anyway...which I doubt, she's got nothing else to prove. She's had a fantastic 25+ years in the music biz.
  • Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
    Forum Member
    She is now B list on radio one so shows what that poster knows! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Amazon have pulled the clip. :mad:
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    I've listened to this youtube demo loads and i love it :D Possibly even more so than Celebration... i can't wait for the M version in full.

Only another week and a bit to wait :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    There are versions on you tube of the 30 sec official clip. If it shows it is longer than 0.30 secs then it is not the right version.

I love what I have heard of it!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this will be number 1!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrD-ocsv-es
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,464
    Forum Member
    WOW flipping LOVE the demo, the HQ produced Madonna version is immense! :D
  • ohiromeohirome Posts: 2,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its pretty good, though not a style I really enjoy her flirting with. I just hope she goes back to acoustic or dance music with the new album.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Revolver" is 100x better with Madonna's vocals and as I've said before I f*cking LOVE it and considering i'm a brilliant dancer, i'll be dancing my ass off to this in the clubs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! I think it sounds quite impressive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,029
    Forum Member
    Really like it! This is one time I can't wait for a greatest hits album. Not sure which one I prefer between 'Celebration' and 'Revolver', but I'll make my mind up after the full version of Revolver is revealed.
  • musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    I have an actual download and the song is ace. For me, it's her best song since Hung Up.

Her and Lil wayne work like magic. 1 million times better than her song with Justin.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    musicdude wrote: »
    I have an actual download and the song is ace. For me, it's her best song since Hung Up.

Her and Lil wayne work like magic. 1 million times better than her song with Justin.

Would you be able to send it to me please??
  • TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    delboy85 wrote: »
    Would you be able to send it to me please??

Me too if you'd be so kind, also this song was produced for someone called RaVaugn wasn't it? I don't think M and Lil Wayne actually worked together did they?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,464
    Forum Member
    musicdude wrote: »

Same please:):o if it's the madonna version and not the demo?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ I would like the song too - If it is infact Madonna and not the other girl.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Sounds great just as good as the the earlier demo, I can see this being no.1 hope she performs this on xfactor if she does it.
  • Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
    Forum Member
    Hopefully this will be number 1 with X Factor promo as looking at itunes 'Celebration' will only just hit the top 5 on Sunday :( If she didn't have three CD versions out this week too she'd be in big trouble.

However on a positive note. The Greatest Hits is a sure number 1 for next Sunday, its high on all pre order charts, so with added sales during its release week it should be number 1 with ease.
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this will be number 1!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrD-ocsv-es

It sounds sub-Britney to me.... who wants to ape an inferior version of yourself??