Options

You know when people go off on one about BOTS bias

Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
Forum Member
Well ........................do you think it's right that Glyn is saying such dreadful things about Helen?

I think it's well out of order myself.

Comments

• Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    he wants Ashleigh to win so no bias posts for tonight..
  • Options
    daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice bloke Glyn
  • Options
    humbug333humbug333 Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh to win. Too many Helen supporters on DS. I wonder where they come from. Manchester area perhaps.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    he wants Ashleigh to win so no bias posts for tonight..

It's not so much that he doesn't like Helen but the names he called her. I was surprised he wasn't pulled up on it. I thought it was well out of order myself.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Glyns gob is almost as big as helens. I cant see why he is not a fan of her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    humbug333 wrote: »
    Ashleigh to win. Too many Helen supporters on DS. I wonder where they come from. Manchester area perhaps.

Well I don't:confused:
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite a few threads on Glyn at the moment...couldn't this have been posted in one of them :confused:
  • Options
    detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not watching but when have bots ever been a voice for the public, they never get it right on the winner
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well I suppose it could.

Forgive me - I didn't see them.
  • Options
    sheff71sheff71 Posts: 8,286
    Forum Member
    It's not so much that he doesn't like Helen but the names he called her. I was surprised he wasn't pulled up on it. I thought it was well out of order myself.

Rylan did stop him from calling her a bully...
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    humbug333 wrote: »

She has 39 people who have voted her as their favourite...................that isn't many at all.

And even if Helen did have loads of fans on here, so what ? people are allowed a different opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well ........................do you think it's right that Glyn is saying such dreadful things about Helen?

I think he's being an ass. His bias is annoying, and he is campaigning for her by ripping into other HM's. He's coming across as a pretty horrible person himself so maybe he needs to look in a mirror.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sheff71 wrote: »
    Rylan did stop him from calling her a bully...

Perhaps I misheard ( I rather hope I did) I thought he called her skanky. That's a bit out of order IMO - he's sat next to Biannca FGS and bigging her up. What has Helen done in the house to deserve being called that?

If he's bothered about kiss and tell - I wonder if he's still best buddies with Imogen?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps I misheard ( I rather hope I did) I thought he called her skanky. That's a bit out of order IMO - he's sat next to Biannca FGS and bigging her up. What has Helen done in the house to deserve being called that?

If he's bothered about kiss and tell - I wonder if he's still best buddies with Imogen?

Yeah, he called her skanky 3 or 4 times.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This will be Glynns last appearance
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    This will be Glynns last appearance

Commendable behaviour from a teacher.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's being an absolute Tit on there ,and the name calling is bang out of order
  • Options
    Forum Member

Well, after the way Biannca used Danielle's outside activities to destroy her reputation, maybe Glyn's basing some of it on Helen's shady past (as well as what she appears to have been up to with Ash recently).

Glyn's certainly not a member of Team Helen, or one of their groupies!
  • Options
    GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The claims of bias are usually levelled at the presenters and producers of BoTS rather than the guests.:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be great if Steven didn't go just too piss Glyn off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The claims of bias are usually levelled at the presenters and producers of BoTS rather than the guests.:confused:

Errrrrrrr, - were you around for the last CBB? Every night the BOTS panel were called out for being biased re Jim Davidson.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, I am no fan of Helen but can you imagine the uproar on here if Ashleigh had been called all the names that Glynn has just called Helen. He can make it known his dislike of Helen and Steven but he has been so rude and nasty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Errrrrrrr, - were you around for the last CBB? Every night the BOTS panel were called out for being biased re Jim Davidson.

It didn't help when they brought other Nolan sisters on BOTS...hardly unbiased!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What's wrong with calling a skank a skank?

Helen is utter trash, you can't put lipstick on a pig (or its dentures).
  • Options
    I <3 TweetyI <3 Tweety Posts: 8,286
    Forum Member
    Yes it's right. And I don't care about bots bias lol.