True Blood - Season 7 (US Pace)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Is it just me or are they setting the finale up to be a choice between Sookie saving Bill or saving Eric from the true death? I can't help get the feeling Sookie is the key to curing one of them from HEP V.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed she chooses Eric.
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »

The only way she'll choose Eric over Bill is if Bill tells her too, because he wants to die.
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member

I would chose eric any day :p although if its the end of true blood i suppose it doesnt matter who she chooses.

I like the idea of the twist that fey blood could turn a hep v vampire human again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Tt88 wrote: »
    I would chose eric any day :p although if its the end of true blood i suppose it doesnt matter who she chooses.

I like the idea of the twist that fey blood could turn a hep v vampire human again.

That is certainly an interesting concept. I would definitely go for Bill in that case as his flashbacks are eluding to the fact that he yearns for his old life. In doing so, what are the odds that Sookie will also lose her fairy abilities and become human once more? Something she has eluded to also in the past. They will both get what they want and Eric will be out of the way for good. :o>:(:(:cry:
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member

I don't mind Eric as a character but meh.

Sorry.
  • anotherlongersanotherlongers Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps this Hep V thingy will send all the vampires back to where they all started, i.e, Bill in Civil War America with his wife and kids, Eric back to Viking times and Suki will be cured, then find Alcide alive and living inside a cute puppy, which she'll adopt. Ah, happy endings :)
  • LMLM Posts: 63,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if this is the reason why the original actor who played James left. He left the show because he disagreed over a storyline. He clearly couldn't take on his character getting it on with another dude.

Edit: Turns out he did, according to the guy who plays Lafayette.

http://www.themarysue.com/ted-cruz-luke-grimes-true-blood/
    Forum Member
    Im never normally right about predictions but i bet lettie may isnt crazy. I have a feeling tara is trapped somewhere and lettie may is the only one who can hear her. I bet if lafayette did his dead person chanelling thing tara might be in another world and know more about hep v.

They keep bringing out lettie may acting crazy but i bet this is the one time she isnt but nobody believes her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im never normally right about predictions but i bet lettie may isnt crazy. I have a feeling tara is trapped somewhere and lettie may is the only one who can hear her. I bet if lafayette did his dead person chanelling thing tara might be in another world and know more about hep v.

They keep bringing out lettie may acting crazy but i bet this is the one time she isnt but nobody believes her.

Could she be trapped in like a purgatory like place?
    Forum Member
    Could she be trapped in like a purgatory like place?

Thats what i think.

In one of lettie mays moments we saw what looked to be a foresty type place, like the place sookie and warlow were at but darker. I think shes dead but her spirit is trapped in another realm type thing.

I dont think she could come back alive but i think shes able to be contacted where shes at and then maybe she can move on.

I also think something must happen with nicoles baby. She must be due soon and we all know that theres no such thing as normal in bon temps so im intrigued what powers etc her baby will have.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats what i think.

In one of lettie mays moments we saw what looked to be a foresty type place, like the place sookie and warlow were at but darker. I think shes dead but her spirit is trapped in another realm type thing.

I dont think she could come back alive but i think shes able to be contacted where shes at and then maybe she can move on.

I also think something must happen with nicoles baby. She must be due soon and we all know that theres no such thing as normal in bon temps so im intrigued what powers etc her baby will have.

I don't think she is due soon. Sam met Nicole in season 6 and that was set over about two weeks, like most true blood seasons. They were only together about two weeks and then Nicole discovered she was pregnant. Cut to six months later and about 5 days since season 7 episode 1, she is still perhaps only 6 and a half to seven months pregnant. Unless there is a time jump or she has the baby very early, i am doubtful at the moment.
  • RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any pregnancy involving at least one supernatural parent always gives writers free licence as far as due dates are concerned. May be a standard human pregnancy, may not. Just depends on what the writers decided.
    Forum Member
    RebelScum wrote: »
    Any pregnancy involving at least one supernatural parent always gives writers free licence as far as due dates are concerned. May be a standard human pregnancy, may not. Just depends on what the writers decided.

Yeah, just ask andy :D
    Forum Member
    They'll probably have Nicole give birth in the last episode.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah Newlin <333

I love her
    Forum Member
    Comic-Con trailer for the remaining five episodes ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCe-Y7CC9jw
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A cure! Hooray!

I think Violet has 'kidnapped' Adeline to lure Jessica into a trap.
  • Margo ChanningMargo Channing Posts: 5,240
    Forum Member
    Why do I get the feeling they are going to try and make Sookie "forget" them?

That trailer has made me very nervous.
  • Philip WilsonPhilip Wilson Posts: 1,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A cure! Hooray!

I think Violet has 'kidnapped' Adeline to lure Jessica into a trap.

I thought that but then why tell them to ditch the phones when Jessica would be able to sense Adeline any way, as she's had her blood? All seems a little silly though as from what we've seen of Violet she seemed more direct than to play games.

Not a bad episode but it all seems to have gone very soapy since the fangtasia rescue.
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that but then why tell them to ditch the phones when Jessica would be able to sense Adeline any way, as she's had her blood? All seems a little silly though as from what we've seen of Violet she seemed more direct than to play games.

Not a bad episode but it all seems to have gone very soapy since the fangtasia rescue.

Since adeline isn't feeling in danger currently ...

Surely one of these fairies is being turned soon...
  • Philip WilsonPhilip Wilson Posts: 1,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joel's dad wrote: »
    Since adeline isn't feeling in danger currently ...

I'm sure it won't be long....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joel's dad wrote: »

Vampire Jess and Vampire Adeline would be awesome together.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The last three episodes have really been a return to form for true blood. I feel as if it has been more focussed on the characters and less on the main arc of the season, which i like.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah Newlin being the cure is hilarious. So she holds the fate of all Vampires in the world :D The scene with her sister and mother where hilarious. "I am a Budda" You go girl :p

I am just bored of Sookie storyline. It's like she has been pushed far back from the lead role we saw in the early seasons.

Poor Bill :( Hope he makes it. However, think the show based on how its going are preparing us for a Bill death.