Options

Do you ever dream about soaps?

OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
Forum Member
✭✭
Because last night I had a dream that Frank Foster's killer turned out to be the character Eddie from the sitcom "How not to live your life".

Comments

• Options
    OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just me then?
  • Options
    junglejuicejunglejuice Posts: 1,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you need a little break from the tele :eek::D
  • Options
    agatha_crispiesagatha_crispies Posts: 31,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you need a little break from the tele :eek::D

This :D

Although when I was very young (15-16) I had a dream about Jack & Vera Duckworth. I've never forgot it. I went shopping with them in a supermarket and all the goods were glued to the shelves. Joy Division was playing over the speakers - "Atmosphere" I think, but I can't be sure now, it was so long ago :(
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a dream last night that I was doing a focus group for my dissertation, which is on soap opera, via msn and Laurie Brett (Jane Beale) was one of the people with my friends answering questions. I did ask how she managed to get into it but I was only told that my friend asked her friend to put the word out, I only seen one of her answers something about being Scottish, this left a bit frustrated as it had nothing to with it ahaha so I left the computer to look for a sheet of paper with all the questions on it. I have no idea if maybe she would have been useful. Don't worry OhTheSaints because of the constant uni work and going home only to watch soap opera for study and entertainment purposes they do tend to appear in my dreams alot. Derek Branning has appeared in one but I'm too ashamed at my behaviour to repeat what happened ahaha. I suspect that because of soap being always on my mind my dreams will be filled with soap characters until 17th April.
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    I had a dream sun night i was on hol with my oh in england. It was somewhere in the woods as i remember lots of trees and grass. We were cycling on these bicycles that were fused together sideways, so couples could ride side by side lol we passed sally and frank coming the other way on a similar bike. We ended up chatting and rode past a house which had a baby abandoned in the garden. Sally took it and said she would bring it up and then for some reason my oh left. Frank started chatting me up and we walked off hand in hand and round the corner we heard an argument going on. When we got there janine was shouting at billy as she had 100k left to her by her father which she had given to billy to go in a bookies and bet that they could easily buy a 2 bed house in the next 8 months but for some reason they werent selling 2 beds even more so she lost all her money. At that point michael came up to me and pulled me away from frank warning of his rape history. At that point bianca and roxy appeared and started screaming at janine to leave the town and never come back.

I woke up after that , possibly the weirdest soap dream.
  • Options
    daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,626
    Forum Member
    Because last night I had a dream that Frank Foster's killer turned out to be the character Eddie from the sitcom "How not to live your life".

LOL :D Dammit DS - it was this message board that invaded my slumbers last night, pages & pages of 'em , never getting to the end............:eek: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    I had a dream Silas from HO tried to kill me in my old school and he thought he'd killed me but I was playing dead....couldn't watch him on tv for weeks after that it felt so realistic.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have. I always remember a dream I had around the time that Stacey got sectioned. In my dream, it was the same basic type of thing, but with my cousin. It was pretty intense and traumatic as I recall, I woke up shaking like a leaf. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh God all the time, and sometimes about the actual forum, I do plan to get a life one of these days. ;)
  • Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i had a wet dream about Gail from corrie
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    To be honest, I've never actually had a DREAM about one, but that doesn't mean that no one should. Sometimes I may overthink about one, and it feels a bit like a dream but it never is.
  • Options
    Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    I once dreamed that I was living with Nikhil from Emmerdale!
    I really hated waking up that morning!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I once dreamed that I was living with Nikhil from Emmerdale!
    I really hated waking up that morning!!

What a lovely dream!

I had a dream a few years ago about Jack from Eastenders that was rather nice. :o