Options

My opinion of Cher Lloyd has changed

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
I used to not like her at all. I found her attitude appalling and her music wasn't great to begin with. Come on, Swagger Jagger?

However, recently my opinion of her has changed massively. I have heard some of her most recent album and it is actually really good. I particularly enjoy Sirens. I also think her attitude has changed for the better. I saw her on Alan Carr and she was actually really funny and quite mature.

Anyone else think this?

Comments

• Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she has matured and I do like her new single Sirens, but I found her quite annoying on Alan Carr if I am honest.
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I thought she was trying too hard to impress the BGP, but I don't blame her for acting the way she did - I would too, if I knew I was coming back to a country where a lot of despised me.
  • Options
    siriusrosesiriusrose Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really disliked her on X-Factor too and Swagger Jagger was awful, I did however like the other singles from that album and ended up purchasing it. I think she comes across a lot better now and I haven't definitely warmed to her as she's grown more mature, her new album also sounds a lot better than her debut. I wish her the best of luck!
  • Options
    daniel_farrellydaniel_farrelly Posts: 1,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was I the only one who actually liked her on the show.

I still have all of her x factor songs on my phone:blush:
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have seen the light. <3

Now to just get you to see that Little Mix are terrible and we're halfway there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You have seen the light. <3

Now to just get you to see that Little Mix are terrible and we're halfway there.

Of course they are. You just keep on believing that. If you see them live (which I have) and Cher Lloyd live, I think we know which are better vocalists...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    Of course they are. You just keep on believing that. If you see them live (which I have) and Cher Lloyd live, I think we know which are better vocalists...
    Cher is a better vocalist than all of them put together. :cool:
  • Options
    SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, Sirens completely changed my opinion on her. Although I did like her on XF, I just lost interestest with ehr debut album as I don't like that music
  • Options
    my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cher is:)

LM are okay, i see them as the acceptable face of the quickly assembled girl or boyband, far more palatable than certain other groups we won't mention. They at least seem to have been assembled with their vocal talent taken into consideration:p
  • Options
    Forum Member

Sorry but you are not the right person to comment about vocals when you think Rylan is a good singer. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry but you are not the right person to comment about vocals when you think Rylan is a good singer. :blush:
    I've never said he's an amazing vocalist but he can hold a tune. If you've never heard him outside of his XF performances I can see why you may think he's not that good since they made him into a novelty act.

Rylan > Little Mix.
  • Options
    earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was I the only one who actually liked her on the show.

I still have all of her x factor songs on my phone:blush:

She was my favourite on the show! I've always thought that she was worth the controversial entry to the live shows.
  • Options
    Gavin_MartinGavin_Martin Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to not like her at all. I found her attitude appalling and her music wasn't great to begin with. Come on, Swagger Jagger?

However, recently my opinion of her has changed massively. I have heard some of her most recent album and it is actually really good. I particularly enjoy Sirens. I also think her attitude has changed for the better. I saw her on Alan Carr and she was actually really funny and quite mature.

Anyone else think this?

i like cher lloyd but theirs only one person who hates cher lloyd still i believe is louis walsh and cher still hates louis walsh still to this day
  • Options
    Carly_ThompsonCarly_Thompson Posts: 2,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a fan of her music really, but she seems to have worked solid since The X Factor at making something of herself so I respect her for that. She seems to focus a lot on the US market now but it doesn't surprise me as the British don't seem to like her at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member

Oh no honey she really isn't. What a deluded comment.

Go and watch little mix boy or how ya doing acapella in YouTube.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    I've never said he's an amazing vocalist but he can hold a tune. If you've never heard him outside of his XF performances I can see why you may think he's not that good since they made him into a novelty act.

Rylan > Little Mix.

You need to grow up. Also harrods as little mix have done better in the states too.
  • Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I am not a fan of Cher or Little Mix and they both can sing, but Little Mix are very much superior.
  • Options
    MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a fan of her music really, but she seems to have worked solid since The X Factor at making something of herself so I respect her for that. She seems to focus a lot on the US market now but it doesn't surprise me as the British don't seem to like her at all.

Not sure why people keep repeating this myth she's loved in the US? She's had 1 hit single. Several flop singles since and 2 flop albums. She's not a success there at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh no honey she really isn't. What a deluded comment.

Go and watch little mix boy or how ya doing acapella in YouTube.
    I won't be watching ANY Little Mix videos. #lolbye
    You need to grow up. Also harrods as little mix have done better in the states too.
    Fifth Harmony have done good too, America likes girl groups.
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    I am not a fan of Cher or Little Mix and they both can sing, but Little Mix are very much superior.
    Opinions.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 312
    Forum Member

Opinions.

Vocal Technique is objective, and while I'm not versed I think Perrie has better technical range and ability than Cher. Compare Perrie's belts on Change Your Life during the Salute Tour with Cher's belts during Sirens, and Perrie's definitely sound cleaner.

Feel free to like Cher more. You have every right, but don't mistake vocal technique with a preference for vocal tone. One is subjective the other is not.
  • Options
    NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I won't be watching ANY Little Mix videos. #lolbye

Fifth Harmony have done good too, America likes girl groups.

Opinions.

lmao please show me the receipts to your ludicrous statement :D
  • Options
    CalpowellCalpowell Posts: 122
    Forum Member

That's only because little mix live off the pockets of one direction (:
  • Options
    MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Calpowell wrote: »

Nonsense.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The association has been beaten to death in a PR sense, that's true.

And it's okay, you are allowed to say you think Little Mix is not as good as something else. Even if the strange diehards round here seem to think you can't.
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What a load of rubbish!:D