Options

Shut up Robbie and shut up now (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Si's Gal wrote: »
    You missed one out - he has the best, most mentally stable fans of any performer anywhere EVER ;)

Oh, of course!

You're a living testament to that! ;):D :cool:
  • Options
    Si's GalSi's Gal Posts: 2,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, of course!

You're a living testament to that! ;):D :cool:

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Si's Gal wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D:D

:cool: :cool: :cool:
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    I've just read that Robbie has said that when he is playing football with LA Vale, it's his downtime and he doesn't want to sign autographs or have pictures taken.

I thought every day was downtime for him at the moment? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    I've just read that Robbie has said that when he is playing football with LA Vale, it's his downtime and he doesn't want to sign autographs or have pictures taken.

Exactly!

WTF IS HE DOING IN LA??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Miss Moo- his life is one long bout of 'downtime' at the moment.

If he's that bothered about protecting his 'downtime' he wouldn't have cameras filming the 'exploits' of his glorified pub team.

Still, as we know, what RW says and what he does are two different things. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,868
    Forum Member

Then why does he permit all the "official" photographers to attend :rolleyes:

And of course he knows that there will be some fans turning up. He knows how it all works, why is he acting so dumb??!!

TW*T!! :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well said, john :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He also isn't bothered by the tabloid lies anymore and has said that he is glad fansites can post and discuss the good and bad stories about him as his official one can't.

He must be glad of this thread then.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He also isn't bothered by the tabloid lies anymore and has said that he is glad fansites can post and discuss the good and bad stories about him as his official one can't.

:D:D:D:D

Right!;)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Did he really say that?

Because there are some fan sites that will NOT allow negative stories at all, not even to discuss them :cool:

I think on this thread it's fairly balanced :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he really say that?

Because there are some fan sites that will NOT allow negative stories at all, not even to discuss them :cool:

I think on this thread it's fairly balanced :D

and those sort of sites allow the fans to lose perspective
  • Options
    Forum Member
    boredtoday wrote: »
    and those sort of sites allow the fans to lose perspective
    I agree, if you constantly hear positive things then you become numbed to the negative and then you are officially a sheep :D

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

It's only right to discuss positives and negatives, and if Robbie did say that then he realises it himself.

He knows he isn't perfect, and he certainly wouldn't want anyone else thinking that. I think secretly he enjoys his negativities, gives him some character.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I bet he is! :D

I like to think that this thread may be the reason we've recently been starved of RW (non) news.

I may be mistaken but our collective efforts in dissecting and lampooning RW-related stories may have been a substantial stick in the spokes of his BS machine! ;):p

Twenty-odd years ago when Wham were popular it was much easier for George Michael to disguise his sexual orientation, especially as people would be more accepting of what the tabloid newspapers told them.

Now we are more cynical and the internet allows us a space in which to discuss the BS the PR machines of various stars (not just RW) offer to us as 'the truth' :)

Hopefully, in the long term threads such as this one will mean that big stars don't treat their fans like adoring, unquestioning sheep and will be prepared to be more honest. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't get what the fuss is with Robbie, it's not as though he's even nice to look at!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't get what the fuss is with Robbie, it's not as though she's even nice to look at!
    "She's?" lmfao :D

If that was meant it is still hilarious :D
  • Options
    mr. mustardmr. mustard Posts: 48,888
    Forum Member
    Then why does he permit all the "official" photographers to attend :rolleyes:

And of course he knows that there will be some fans turning up. He knows how it all works, why is he acting so dumb??!!

That's no way to talk about the best musical talent this country's EVER had! :mad: :D;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    "She's?" lmfao :D

If that was meant it is still hilarious :D

Sorry, typo! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's no way to talk about the best musical talent this country's EVER had! :mad: :D;)
    Mr M any more of that and you'll need to be put down lol :p:D Must be the heat :D
  • Options
    mr. mustardmr. mustard Posts: 48,888
    Forum Member
    Mr M any more of that and you'll need to be put down lol :p:D Must be the heat :D
    I was quoting Miss Moo :D If I ever post the same sentiments without a ;) then you can get worried :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, typo! :o

Freudian slip? ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know its like all the energy of the sun is coming out of him, through his songs
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Freudian slip? ;):D

What are you and John on about?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    boredtoday wrote: »
    I know its like all the energy of the sun is coming out of him, through his songs

Yes, he is no manufactured miracle!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, he is no manufactured miracle!

He has a special ability to show true emotion does Robbie. A proper showman. All hail Robbie
This discussion has been closed.