Nigel Harman married?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
Forum Member
Just noticed he appears to be wearing a wedding band in this photo taken recently.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2409008/X-Factor-musical-Simon-Cowell-tells-Nigel-Harman-portray-accurately.html

Looking forward to seeing him in Downton Abbey!

Comments

• lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,639
    Forum Member
    I haven't heard anything about him getting married, but he's quite private, so he's possibly kept it quiet.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Not heard anything about Nigel getting married in the media. Perhaps he is, perhaps he isn't. I remember the guy from Smallville (Tom Welling) worn a wedding ring for YEARS and recently was photographed quite a few times without his ring and yet according to his publicist he is still married to his wife Jamie. So who knows!!!!
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has a child with his partner, so it's plausible he's married.

I loved him on Eastenders, and Hotel Babylon. I don't watch Downton, but may have to tune in to see him.
  • ppaupyppaupy Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    He has a child with his partner, so it's plausible he's married.

I loved him on Eastenders, and Hotel Babylon. I don't watch Downton, but may have to tune in to see him.

I always thought his partner was male ...but yes he of course could still be married.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ppaupy wrote: »
    I always thought his partner was male ...but yes he of course could still be married.

Unless men can give birth, I'm pretty sure she's a woman.
  • ppaupyppaupy Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Adopted/surrogate ?
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bit behind the times?

Dear me. :o
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    TownieGirl wrote: »
    Just noticed he appears to be wearing a wedding band in this photo taken recently.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2409008/X-Factor-musical-Simon-Cowell-tells-Nigel-Harman-portray-accurately.html

Looking forward to seeing him in Downton Abbey!

Not aged well, has he :(
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure if he is married, but he is starring in the new series of Mount Pleasant that is due to start soon.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

his right eye looks strange
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh dear, he really hasn't! What's happening with his eye? He always had a squint in EE but it was nothing like that. Looks like something out of an old black and white horror classic. :eek: :confused:

I was really looking forward to seeing him in Downton but now who knows.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zora wrote: »
    Oh dear, he really hasn't! What's happening with his eye? He always had a squint in EE but it was nothing like that. Looks like something out of an old black and white horror classic. :eek: :confused:

I was really looking forward to seeing him in Downton but now who knows.

Isn't he in character here? So has been aged to look a bit like Simon Callow? Also maybe his character on the show is married and therefore that is the reason for the wedding ring?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    Isn't he in character here? So has been aged to look a bit like Simon Callow? Also maybe his character on the show is married and therefore that is the reason for the wedding ring?

I have no idea. Hopefully he will look better on TV than he does in that picture.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must be missing where he looks so bad? He just looks the same, but older? I've seen men look far worse at his age! I still would :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ppaupy wrote: »

And this is why this thread exists. We just haven't speculated on this guy's gay status yet.
  • Paul_Howard1Paul_Howard1 Posts: 1,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would love for him to be gay :D
  • StandByMe89StandByMe89 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to be in love with Dennis! He looks pretty much the same as he did then, he always had a squinty eye didn't he?
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay, back inside page of next week's Radio Times he is doing question and answer thing.

He mentions his baby and his partner she likes to watch different TV from him.
  • Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    Why are so many people so eager to announce that every second celeb is gay? If a well known guy isn't either married or regularly photographed with some bimbo hanging on his arm the gay police are rushing straight in. And even if he is married with six kids they still narrow their eyes and go hmmm?? Cover up??
    What is this obsession with wanting well known people to be gay?
  • RadioKnowerRadioKnower Posts: 2,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember the guy from Smallville (Tom Welling) worn a wedding ring for YEARS and recently was photographed quite a few times without his ring and yet according to his publicist he is still married to his wife Jamie.
    Why do you randomly bring him up all the time, not as if he's it's that relevant.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are so many people so eager to announce that every second celeb is gay? If a well known guy isn't either married or regularly photographed with some bimbo hanging on his arm the gay police are rushing straight in. And even if he is married with six kids they still narrow their eyes and go hmmm?? Cover up??
    What is this obsession with wanting well known people to be gay?

Lol, it's not the 'gay police' - thanks to the internet, the media does a lot of fibbing and over-dramatising of every celebrity circumstance so many people are naturally suspicious. We also have celebrity pushed in our faces every day and many of these tales of romance or woe seem overcooked. Some are just as they appear too.

I would say for several of them there's no smoke without fire, but often people do get their wires crossed too, or leap before researching. There are some celebs who will always be 'anomalies' because they don't fit any stereotype or pattern.

I think the growth of the internet, and that 'gay' is thankfully no longer a dirty word to be whispered has made colourful speculation flourish. Plus I think people like what seems like a good puzzle to crack, be it right or wrong.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Dennis, my biggest soap crush ever and it still stands.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never understood his appeal tbh. Looks like a weasel and about 2 feet tall. Plus, a terrible actor:D
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't kick him out of bed for having a wonky eye
  • Lola UKLola UK Posts: 3,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I was younger and watched EE I fancied him so much :o love a bad boy