is all the ife dislike on here because she doesn't like ben?

Ryan-BRyan-B Posts: 1,888
Forum Member
✭✭✭
is this the reason so many hate on her?

Comments

• Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, she's dull and irritating.
  • Margo ChanningMargo Channing Posts: 5,240
    Forum Member
    I don't really care for Ben & I don't hate him either so it has nothing to do with the fact that Ife is as irritating as a bad dose of piles.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't hate her, she's just deathly dull.
  • katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, her platitudes, nosiness, and slight air of desperation are annoying in their own right.
  • tauran_shammytauran_shammy Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    Damien. wrote: »
    No, she's dull and irritating.

She's not the most dull and irritating in the house.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Not much hate really - nothing to do with Ben - she's becoming an airtime hog and having long mememe conversations - she is there on the minus side but too dull to be a hate figure
    Forum Member

Agreed. she is not the worst by a long shot
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No, that would be Steve.
  • Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think she is. I hope she gets the boot on Friday..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,538
    Forum Member
    no, personally for me, its because she is a nasty sly piece of work.

Head firmly planted up her own .............
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't really care for Ben & I don't hate him either so it has nothing to do with the fact that Ife is as irritating as a bad dose of piles.

:D:Di like Ben but even if i didnt i still not be able to stand that stiring, boring, irritating annoying women ever!!! she is always bitching about Ben and she is the one trying to make Mario be her "best friend" she is desperate to be in a clique cant wait for her to go.
  • debutantedebutante Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing to do with Ben, her voice droning on and on gets on my nerves. I'm glad I don't live with her!
  • darkmothdarkmoth Posts: 12,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. I liked ben weeks before Iffy decided to open her mouth. Since opening her mouth I have disliked her.
    Forum Member
    I love it when she puts on one of her many wigs & it is slightly askew & nobody bothers to tell her.
  • kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    Definetly not, tired of her whinging, she's always whining about something or someone, and she was slagging Mario off behind his back yesterday and I thought he was her closest friend in the house, it's a shame that he thinks she's a lovely girl and she b*tches about him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She doesn't need to be the most dull and irritating to actually be dull and irritating.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't care who she likes or dislikes I just don't like her
  • WhitiaminWhitiamin Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know why people answer this OP all he does is put up a thread and runs, you are all been lead by the nose and giving him his daily laugh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    lol no way, theres just something very irritating about her. Maybe not as bad as made out on here sometimes, but she brings nothing to the show.
  • tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan-B wrote: »

No - she is just spiteful and nasty. Horrid person.

Its even got to the stage where her whiney voice irritates me now.

She is another one who is happiest "talking" about other people ... then muck spreading
  • lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    I quite like Ify compared to Keeva and Josie and did not even realise that she didn't like Ben. Ben fan here but don't care who in the house likes or dislikes him. That would certainly not be a reason that I dislike a particular HM. Just because I like Ben does not mean that I would dislike anyone who does not. There are many FMs on here who dislike Ben but post interesting and funny posts and I enjoy reading them and welcome them. This forum would be extremely boring if we all liked the same HM;) don't you think so?.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Ryan-B wrote: »

Sometimes it's as simple as people socially bonding over an "emotion" in appreciation threads for the most part....which often spills out into the main forum. There's a kind of solidarity of opinion. Which is why you hear the same things over and over again. "sly" "sneaky" "tell tale".

Positive and negative ideas about HMs (or even people in general) spread on forums and the most "popular" idea is the most socially inclusive. It doesn't matter if it's valid or substantiated.
    Same thing happened with Govan. I spent the best part of 2 weeks asking people whether they actually saw Govan "bitching" and "going from group to group". The only thing people could think of is his fall out with Sunshine and Dave & him telling Shabby Ben was stirring. However they were still convinced that Govan "constantly bitched and went from group to group stirring trouble the whole time he was there". I even listed the names of all the housemates to jog peoples memory of which HMs he'd "stirred and bitched" about & which "groups" ....but FMs couldn't give a single instance other than the fall out with Dave and Sunshine (who he made peace with a few days after) and telling Shabby (someone he was friends with) about Ben!

The idea that a favoured HM has been "wronged" in some way is usually a common theme that people "bond" over (ie - Ife arguing with shabby, disliking Ben etc) Theories are passed around about the HM's "true nature" so that a percieved "motive" is solidified in the viewers head. It becomes common knowledge after a while. "Ife's a bitch! Didn't you know?" When asked to back up the opinion, if they're unable to justify reasons why she's a bitch people might revert to the argument - "she's not entertaining" or "she's annoying" (although I'm not sure why that wasn't a good enough reason to begin with rather than latch on to the idea that she's some kind of uber-bitch)
    It can work in the opposite positive direction as well.

I suppose we all apply motives to an extent. I know I always try and figure out "motives" all the time. However I do try to apply them to specific actions rather than any and every action....and I try at least to take the whole situation into consideration when forming a conclusion.

When the evidence or reasons behind a HMs dislike is slim or non existent but the majority agree with it (especially in the cases when the straight forward evidence isn't there & you have to apply a percieved motive first in order to make an action negative).....then it's safe to say it's an opinon trend.
  • jegmeisterjegmeister Posts: 2,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a Ben fan but I've not been able to stand her for some time now.

There's something fake about her - she is on the face of it very boring and talks about unbelievably mundane things all the time. However, she also is the most conscious of the show - she is constantly going on about what will be happening at the next eviction, next week etc. It's as if she is trying to find something interesting to talk about.

She's not experiencing the show just spending time in there which makes her a poor HM IMO.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bluntbob wrote: »
    Sometimes it's as simple as people socially bonding over an "emotion" in appreciation threads for the most part....which often spills out into the main forum. There's a kind of solidarity of opinion. Which is why you hear the same things over and over again. "sly" "sneaky" "tell tale".

Positive and negative ideas about HMs (or even people in general) spread on forums and the most "popular" idea is the most socially inclusive. It doesn't matter if it's valid or substantiated.
    Same thing happened with Govan. I spent the best part of 2 weeks asking people whether they actually saw Govan "bitching" and "going from group to group". The only thing people could think of is his fall out with Sunshine and Dave & him telling Shabby Ben was stirring. However they were still convinced that Govan "constantly bitched and went from group to group stirring trouble the whole time he was there". I even listed the names of all the housemates to jog peoples memory of which HMs he'd "stirred and bitched" about & which "groups" ....but FMs couldn't give a single instance other than the fall out with Dave and Sunshine (who he made peace with a few days after) and telling Shabby (someone he was friends with) about Ben!

The idea that a favoured HM has been "wronged" in some way is usually a common theme that people "bond" over (ie - Ife arguing with shabby, disliking Ben etc) Theories are passed around about the HM's "true nature" so that a percieved "motive" is solidified in the viewers head. It becomes common knowledge after a while. "Ife's a bitch! Didn't you know?" When asked to back up the opinion, if they're unable to justify reasons why she's a bitch people might revert to the argument - "she's not entertaining" or "she's annoying" (although I'm not sure why that wasn't a good enough reason to begin with rather than latch on to the idea that she's some kind of uber-bitch)

I suppose we all apply motives to an extent. I know I always try and figure out "motives" all the time. However I do try to apply them to specific actions rather than any and every action....and I try at least to take the whole situation into consideration when forming a conclusion.

When the evidence or reasons behind a HMs dislike is slim or non existent but the majority agree with it (especially in the cases when the straight forward evidence isn't there & you have to apply a percieved motive first in order to make an action negative).....then it's safe to say it's an opinon trend.

Can you do me a favour and look at this link and read all the links provided in this link?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1287820&highlight=

I will repeat as I have asked you to do it before and you are writing very long posts in the contrary - read all the links provided and the evidence from numerous posters who have seen her behaviour first hand. Cheers.

There - you have your extremely thorough insight into why we dislike Ife. This was also done after week 3 so there is more clear evidence, that is... if you want to believe it...

Hopefully now we could be able to stop seeing you write information that ignores something that vast majority of us have seen in

frequent regularity
    from Ife

Oh and the only opinion trend is the ignorance of Ife's nasty behaviour and the support for her that is based upon non-existent personality traits from her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bluntbob wrote: »

In reference to this...

when was the last time you sat down with people, guided them to an area, let's say the smoking corner and demanded, forced them to believe that somebody is lying about an eating disorder and it is attention seeking? That she never had anorexia, she just wants sympathy and wants to be a victim - even though we all know Sunshine did that...

Now - saying Sunshine didn't have anorexia is bad enough but to demand people and force them to believe her - when they (Caoimhe and Shabby) were trying to believe her..

As already indicated to you bluntbob, numerous times, several times, the evidence by people who witnessed this is in the above link.

Also... she is the one who wound up Shabby and Caoimhe and led to Shabby leaving. She would constantly go to each housemate... telling SHabby to get with Caoimhe, but hold on, on the same night, she ran to Caoimhe saying Shabby was wrong to get with you...

Again, the evidence is there for you... above, in that link...

you can read it and find the evidence you are looking for as to why some random poster said to you she "is a bitch" as you put it... maybe they don't have links but I am providing you with them? I have given you these links before haven't I?

As well as the countless times she gets favourable edits - how she switched off her microphone and wasn't punished for it... how she went to sleep elsewhere and ignored Big Brother - she countlessly breaks rules and accuses others of worse...

All the information is provided on these forums if you read the WHATM thread and everything else...

So that "opinion trend" stuff is just basically of the opinion that Ife is a nice friendly housemate when we have clear evidence she's in the same league as Grace - after all she did justify Grace throwing water on Susie and what's this... they went to the same college too...

Wow... maybe that is why she is getting such favourable edits...